IshRa SS: Reason to Live. Epilogue-pg9. *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ishita was totally shattered and became numb after the bachelor party incident. She wasnt reacting to anything. When anybody tried to touch her,she would scream and move away asking them not to touch her. She felt as if those molesters will touch her again. She couldnt bear anyone tainting her self-respect. She was totally broken from inside. A blank person with no expression.

Raman couldnt see his Jhansi ki Rani in this broken state. Infact,nobody could see Ishita in this broken state. Madhavi and Toshiji were the most affected persons,after Raman. They are,because one lady is Ishita's Amma and the other,her Mummyji.

Raman couldnt stop his tears. He went towards his father and slumped down and broke down,crying. He couldnt control his emotions.. Everybody were really shocked to see him like this..Even,Mihir couldnt stop himself from crying. Whenever,Raman used to scold him,he would always go to his beloved Ishita bhabhi to complaint about Raman bhai,where Raman tagged him with the name, ''Bhabi ka chamcha''.

On the other hand,Ruhi couldnt sleep because she was used to sleep in the middle of her Ishima and Papa,where Ishima and Papa would tell her bed-time stories.So,she went inside the room and as she stepped inside,she screamed loudly...

''Papaaa...'' Ruhi screamed loudly.

Everybody were on their toes to see what happened. As they came near Raman's room,what they saw,made their pop out..

''Ishitaaa...'' Raman shouted and immediately ran towards her.

''Ishu...'' Mani,Amma,Appa,Bala,Mihika and Vandu screamed.

''Ishitaaa...'' Toshiji,Bhallaji,Simmi scream...

''Bhabi...'' Mihir and Romi screamed..

All went near Raman who was trying to wake Ishita up..

''Ishita,aakhein kholo... Dekho,hum sab hai yahaan pe,tumhare saath... Aakhein kholo bhi,Jhansi ki Rani... Agar tumne aakhein nahi kholi,toh yeh Raavan Kumar ka gussa agle pal jhelogi... Aakhein kholo..'' Raman screamed at Ishita to open her eyes.

Suddenly,Mihir saw something flowing from her mouth..

''Bhai,khoon...'' Mihir said showing Raman...

''Gari nikaal,Mihir.. Romi,Pathak ko call kar... Mani,abhi issi waqt Comissioner ko call karo,right now..'' Raman ordered and Mani,Romi and Mihir went to do their assigned jobs.

Mihir drove the car as fast as he could. Today,he wont mind breaking all the traffic rules for his Bhabi.. Raman kept Ishita's head on his lap and wiped her mouth,time to time,but everything went in vain. Nothing could stop the blood oozing from her mouth.

''Gari tezz bhagao,Mihir... Khoon rokhne ka naam nahi leraha hai...'' Raman said,helplessly.

''Hospital pohuch gaye hai,Bhai...'' Mihir stooped the car infront of the hospital and Ishita was taken inside the ICU,very fast.. The doctors started the treatment,immediately. The family members also came along and thronged the area and started praying for their beloved Ishu's life. Raman,Mihir,Romi and Mani were constantly keeping a check with the doctors.

Meanwhile,as per Raman's orders,Delhi Police's Comissioner has arrived along with Pathak.

''Mujhe Param,Ashok aur Suraj,inn teeno ko jaldi hirasat mein chahiye... Yeh lijiye Magistrate ke orders (hands over the arrest warrant of Param,Ashok and Suraj to the Comissioner)... Agar zara si bhi laparwahi huyi,toh,mujhse aapko koi bhi nahi bacha payega,get that straight... Saqht karwahi honi chahiye... Asia Business Head ki biwi ke upar assault hone wala thha.. Criminals ke upar attempt to assault ka case kariye... Understood..'' Raman said,seething in anger.

''Dont worry.. I will try my best.'' Comissioner replied..

''Mani,zara Delhi ke CM ka number dena.. Aaj pata chale inlogo ki meri pohuch kintak hai... (turning to Comissioner) agar tumhe apni wardi pyaari hai,toh,i want instant results,now. Aur unlogo ko bhi arrest karna jinhone Param,Ashok aur Suraj ka saath diya hai.. Go..'' Raman shouted..

Meanwhile,

Doctors were running inside the big ICU to save Ishita's life. Everybody became scared seeing this type of situation. A sister came out and said, ''Patient ki halat bigar rahi hai.. Assault hone ke karan,patient shock mein jachuki hai aur medicines kam nah ikar rahi hai.Unke mooh se blood nikalta jaraha hai... Unhe kisine bohut zor ka dhakka diya hai jiske karan unke chest pe bohut zyada pressure parha hai,due to which,bleeding started... Aaplog please ''O negative'' blood dhundna shuru kariye..''

Everybody were shocked listening to this. They never thought that something like this would happen to Ishita. Mihir,Romi and Mani were about to leave to search the blood banks for ''O Negative'' blood,when they heard Raman saying that,

''Mera blood group O Negative hai.. Doctor,aap mera khoon leke Ishita ko transfer kare... Kuch bhi nahi hona chahiye meri Jhansi ki Rani ko,warna main hospital ko raakh mein mila dunga.'' Raman shouted..

''Calm down,Raman.. Woh tumhara hi khoon lenge.. Ishita ko kuch nahi hoga.. Tumhara pyaar usse wapas layega..'' Mani assured Raman.

''Chaliye.'' Doctor replied.

TBC...Edited by ...anika... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello..
My very attempt to write an OS on IshRa.. Hope you like it.. Well,this OS will have the bachelor party incident track but with a twist.. Hope you like it..
Please do comment in big amounts and keep hitting like button.
Toodles.
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice😊
Hope nothing happens to Ishu...
PM me when you update!
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is painful... and interesting!πŸ˜‰

I hope you continue to update very soon! and  do PM me if possible when you do...πŸ˜ƒ

Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A nice start to the story. Update soon.
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice please update soon n PM if possible
soniaanna thumbnail
a great one, please continue
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update
If possible pm me
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the start .. Do continue soon and if possible Pm me pls
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great and awesome start...plsss continue soon.. n if possible plsss pm me...