Qubool Hai

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
How could you kill him off just like that? 😑
You're so heartless.

Seriously though, this was amazing, just like every time.πŸ‘ You just blow me away with your writing. It was so quirky and like Zoya to rush in late and then offer those absurd explanations. I miss Zoe. And Asad! So like him to admire and love her from a far and protect her in his own aloof way.
AsYa are Love. <3

Do you still watch Qubool Hai?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarzoo50 thumbnail
😭 πŸ˜”
plz make it much more beautiful by giving it a happy ending... warna janta maaf nahi karegi... πŸ˜”
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosamale

I loved this OS except the ending How could you end such  a beautiful story in a tragedy😭 Would you please a sequel or another part to it? Please Please. I have  never asked anything from you, wont you fulfill my first wish?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hahaha your first wish is the wish of everyone who read this OS πŸ˜† But how can I write a sequel when killed him off with my own two hands? πŸ˜ƒ
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikki.171

How could you kill him off just like that? 😑
You're so heartless.

Seriously though, this was amazing, just like every time.πŸ‘ You just blow me away with your writing. It was so quirky and like Zoya to rush in late and then offer those absurd explanations. I miss Zoe. And Asad! So like him to admire and love her from a far and protect her in his own aloof way.
AsYa are Love. <3

Do you still watch Qubool Hai?

Thank you for loving the OS even when I showed my heartlessness in it πŸ˜† And I agree. AsYa were and are LOVE <3

And no, I don't watch it anymore. I watched some of Ahil and Saman episodes but they didn't have to AsYa magic in them so left it 😳
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: najma123

The last line was by far the best. 

"Zoya Farooqui would never know that his eyes sparkled only while looking at her."

Asad died... But, the impact of the story lies in his death. Without it, it would have been different. Amazing story.

I don't want to kill you. I want to applaud you for killing Asad... It is difficult to kill a hero but you did. Wow!

I love you for getting what I had in mind πŸ˜† The impact of the story lies in his death.

This is exactly why I killed him. Had I not killed him, it would've been just another love story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks sweetie
πŸ€—
SmileyStar thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

I can see everyone's seething with anger at me for killing Asad πŸ˜† BUT the story had a lesson in it. Under 18 people shouldn't be allowed to drive 🀣

And people you have to realize that as Najma123 pointed it out in plain words, 'The impact of this story lies in Asad's death.' I planned that I wanted to write a story in which Asad died at the end and then I wrote this accordingly. So Asad kay bachnay kay tou chances hi nahi the to be honest πŸ˜† (Whoever has watched Pyare Afzal can place the blame on that drama because though it made me cry buckets, it also made me appreciate tragic endings because they stay with you longer than happier endings πŸ˜†)

And people I have another tragic OS in mind, something I've had sketched in my head and it looks pretty good (I'm pretty excited about penning it down too) but all your sadness has me worried. Should I pen it or not? πŸ˜• Will you people like to read it??!

Please don't ask me to write a happier one instead because this sad one won't let me write anything until its on the paper and out of my head πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SmileyStar

I love you for getting what I had in mind πŸ˜† The impact of the story lies in his death.

This is exactly why I killed him. Had I not killed him, it would've been just another love story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks sweetie
πŸ€—

Thank you for giving us such briliant works! Exactly! It is not as if I don't like happy stories. In fact, I prefer happy endings. But, a tragic conclusion makes a much stronger impression. And this story was just that. I would not ask you to continue this because its beauty lies in its end. πŸ˜³
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Everyone!

I can see everyone's seething with anger at me for killing Asad πŸ˜† BUT the story had a lesson in it. Under 18 people shouldn't be allowed to drive 🀣

And people you have to realize that as Najma123 pointed it out in plain words, 'The impact of this story lies in Asad's death.' I planned that I wanted to write a story in which Asad died at the end and then I wrote this accordingly. So Asad kay bachnay kay tou chances hi nahi the to be honest πŸ˜† (Whoever has watched Pyare Afzal can place the blame on that drama because though it made me cry buckets, it also made me appreciate tragic endings because they stay with you longer than happier endings πŸ˜†)

And people I have another tragic OS in mind, something I've had sketched in my head and it looks pretty good (I'm pretty excited about penning it down too) but all your sadness has me worried. Should I pen it or not? πŸ˜• Will you people like to read it??!

Please don't ask me to write a happier one instead because this sad one won't let me write anything until its on the paper and out of my head πŸ˜†

Actually, I was wondering about the driving thing. Forgot to ask.πŸ˜†
Very good lesson.πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Thanks for highlighting a mere observation of mine.πŸ€—
Do write the other OS too. However tragic and grieving, I still want to read and so do the others, I assure thee!😳
Oh. And try sending in a PM if you can. Otherwise, its fine. I will figure it out.
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Everyone!

And people you have to realize that as Najma123 pointed it out in plain words, 'The impact of this story lies in Asad's death.' I planned that I wanted to write a story in which Asad died at the end and then I wrote this accordingly. So Asad kay bachnay kay tou chances hi nahi the to be honestπŸ˜† (Whoever has watched Pyare Afzal can place the blame on that drama because though it made me cry buckets, it also made me appreciate tragic endings because they stay with you longer than happier endings πŸ˜†)

go ahead dear aur rula lo hame
but pehle ek promise karna hoga ki usk baad ek happy ending wala os bhi milega!
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: najma123

Thank you for giving us such briliant works! Exactly! It is not as if I don't like happy stories. In fact, I prefer happy endings. But, a tragic conclusion makes a much stronger impression. And this story was just that. I would not ask you to continue this because its beauty lies in its end. πŸ˜³

Thank you for appreciating my work sweets! 😳 And yes same here, of course I love happy endings but sometimes sad endings bhi dil jeet laiti hain :') πŸ˜†