Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

@Jiyaa, they would have to find out history first for "revenge." It may be some time yet before that is revealed. If it's to take down Tanveer since she's trying to kill Sanam, that's right now tied to protecting Aahil from Sanam's perspective. But this touches on something else. What happens to Raziya if twin and swap truth comes out? Tanveer would suspect her obviously, but if Aahil finds out...

If I were Raziya, I would remove burkha from Dilshad, take a selfie against a indistinguishable background, and use it to blackmail Sanam not to reveal her as the kidnapper. That is, if Seher is presumed dead and out of the picture. If Seher is stillin the picture I don't know how Raziya could stay at mansion. 

Or Raziya could reveal the past to Sanam (and Seher). But...would that happen so quickly? How long could the show run after that?

This story line is so confusing. Wondering how it will be play out. Agree with you, they have to find out history first for "revenge"...Sanam can't disclose her being kidnapped to anyone. If Sanam discloses this truth, then Tanveer will come to know about twin swap. Razia can use Dilshad to blackmail Sanam, but how long?  Sanam can easily rescue Dilshad by taking help from Aahil. 

About Tanveer trying to kill Sanam...As Aahil wanted to involve police when Sehar's car exploded, I am thinking if Tanver fails this time...she will not try to kill Sanam for sometime.

Sanam will not disclose to Ahil that she was kidnapped as she already knows that Sunheri is her sister. Again, question will be...how these two sisters will stay in the same house? I am thinking, they will not show Sunheri for sometime after SaHil marriage...may be Rehan and Sunheri will get married and move to IM mansion? 

Still, what is Aahil's role in this twin-swap track? Will he ever know that Sanam was kidnapped ? Sanam suffered so much, I want Aahil to know about this. 

Surish thumbnail
I agree with you wholeheartedly that precaps and spoilers are usually misleading!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I Loved the episode..especially Aahil & Sanam scene..   
Glad there was no misunderstanding..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Oh Yes!

I loved that Aahil was okay with Rehan talking to "Sanam". 
Rehan too very respectfully moved away as soon as he saw Aahil.
Brothers should be close again, soon. 

It would be interesting how everyone will deal with Sunehri when they fond out.

Rehan lashed out loudly and threw her out. But will he do that again, after this mother-of-a-con she is doing right under his nose?

Aahil will FLIP- backwards and forwards- in fury !! ðŸ˜²... He would hate to be made a fool of.

Tanveer MUST NOT KNOW. because the twins working together is the key to her downfall...

Sanam will instinctively protect, as would be the wish of her Badi Ammi too. As upset as I am about her unknowingly doing this to her own sister, she knows no better. Sanam has to show her the right way and reign her back.

The twins encounter was interesting to me. Sunehri blabbering on making up excuses apologetically to an older more responsible sister, and Sanam shaking her head telling her to be quiet and listen. It was good. Sunehri needs someone to teach her .

Good time ahead...

I agree Tanveer cannot know. But how if Aahil and Rehan come to know and Seher is still around? If Seher is out of the picture for a while, then Sanam could ask them to keep quiet and not make it a big issue in the house. If Seher is still around, then yes Sanam knows not to trust Tanveer, Khala-Khalu, but how could she manage to tell Aahil and Rehan (well, she can reveal full truth to Rehan about Tanveer) to keep the matter quiet and actively keep it a secret?

I didn't find that twins encounter heart-warming at all, though. Sunheri was blabbing on to delay and distract and somehow get out of the fix. Sanam was being an emotional fool and getting "sisterly feelings."

I wish Aahil and Rehan get to ream her out at least. And I don't see how her unknowingly doing it to her own sister is any better or worse, really. Only aspect in here would be that Aahil would be marrying two sisters (and even then, it is in the name of Sanam--and she's not planning on sticking around but rather make off with the wealth). But other than that, it makes no difference that shes doing it to her own sister, imo.

heylookitsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😕😕😕😕😕 seriously confused 😊😊😊