Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jodha is nowhere a powerful woman, tbh. Takes the hero's shit always.. and most Ekta heroines are giving bhashans on sanskaar, and other nonsense, which is ironic since in this case, it automatically makes Veera in the league of sati-savitri leads. ðŸ¤”
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prii..

Hm... I think there are other reasons as well. All revolving around the title character ofcourse😳
The TRP audience would never want their ideal beti to be married to a jobless guy. Sandhya/ Khushi/ Gopi etc married people who could support their families. So it will be difficult for them to accept someone like Baldev as Veera's prospective groom.
Add to that the fact that she is going against her brother's wishes. After all the very basis of the show is the sibling bond.
If all the reasons you have highlighted are indeed the cause for low TRP's , then I am pretty sure that Baldev being jobless would be unacceptable to the TRP audience.🤔
And in any case there have been many shows in which the female lead got married to 2-3 guys. Such shows have done really well on the TRP charts. Sparing  few leads in Ekta shows most of them married other guys while being in love with another. Many have gone one step ahead and destroyed the lives of their lovers. All such shows were hugely popular 😛

If you think sensibly the only reason I see is that this show is plain boring. You can hardly sit thorugh a scene in the show be it a Baldev/Veera/Veeba/Ranjan scene🥱 Spineless male leads, insensible female leads, boring romance and repetitive dialogues.🥱
I don't think a promo which shows Veera washing Baldev's feet would make a huge difference at this point of time😛 Nobody would tune into this show to watch Veera doing pati puja🤔 Would they?🤓

Shit! I should've checked the 3rd page. ðŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BrashCandy

Jodha is nowhere a powerful woman, tbh. Takes the hero's shit always.. and most Ekta heroines are giving bhashans on sanskaar, and other nonsense, which is ironic since in this case, it automatically makes Veera in the league of sati-savitri leads. ðŸ¤”

i think u r nt a regular viewer😳 and look at their trps😛
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

i think u r nt a regular viewer😳 and look at their trps😛

Of what? be more specific na ðŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail

veera is a destroyed female lead, no mature sane girl/woman can connect to her, the ego and attitude she walks with doesn't go well with a lead, it would have better if she was the vamp of the show not heroine😳

haaaw! I can connect with her, or even Gunjan, for that matter. And I'm sure there are people out there who are unemployed, full of shit brothers and sit at home who can connect with Baldev, and maybe even Ranvi.. if they can pull the whole act, tho.. Shivin makes Ranvi really.. unique. 
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrashCandy

haaaw! I can connect with her, or even Gunjan, for that matter. And I'm sure there are people out there who are unemployed, full of shit brothers and sit at home who can connect with Baldev, and maybe even Ranvi.. if they can pull the whole act, tho.. Shivin makes Ranvi really.. unique. 

i did mention teenage girls who relate with her😳
pluviophile. thumbnail

i did mention teenage girls who relate with her😳

hon, now I've met 60 year old men who behave worse than Veera.. they don't come in the teenage girls category, unless you're um.. stereotyping us? 
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

those leads sacrificied lkove for families and were so loyal to their new husbands and perfect bahus😳
yes baldev's unemployment is a big issue which the cvs r ignoring🤢 but they have hidden it with veera being so much worse🥱
and no veera washing his feet wont gain trps but baldev doing the same is not getting them anywhere😃
veera is a destroyed female lead, no mature sane girl/woman can connect to her, the ego and attitude she walks with doesn't go well with a lead, it would have better if she was the vamp of the show not heroine😳

Have you actually watched such shows??😆 In those shows, they marry another guy and later get married to their old lovers and even slap these guys, send them to jail
Exactly, Baldev running behind Veera took away the charm from the character and the couple. For me he is similar to Ranvi except that he is jobless, hot headed and ofcourse he is played by a very talented actor.
Veera is as destroyed as Baldev/Ranvi/Gunjan are🥱 And yeah if ego and attitude can make a character a vamp, then Ranvi is the only one who fits the bill among the four leads to an extent. Baldev was egoistic and spoilt right from the beginning. I never saw anyone calling him a villain then😆
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prii..

Have you actually watched such shows??😆 In those shows, they marry another guy and later get married to their old lovers and even slap these guys, send them to jail
Exactly, Baldev running behind Veera took away the charm from the character and the couple. For me he is similar to Ranvi except that he is jobless, hot headed and ofcourse he is played by a very talented actor.
Veera is as destroyed as Baldev/Ranvi/Gunjan are🥱 And yeah if ego and attitude can make a character a vamp, then Ranvi is the only one who fits the bill among the four leads to an extent. Baldev was egoistic and spoilt right from the beginning. I never saw anyone calling him a villain then😆

yes all of them😳 and well why am i even replying to ppl who dnt watch the serial anymore but just have time to fight. sorry not interested😳
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can stating an opinion be termed as a fight??🤔
I thought I should chip in with my reasons for the failure of the show when I saw the topic Are you used to people agreeing with every word you say in the forum nowadays ?🤔  Reality check, then😊
And yeah good way to defend your opinions. Reminds me of the old times in this forum😆