Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bluetides

I am uncomfortable watching D and S in one frame.. I just want Shubh vivah of S with Sidharth and end this stupid track forever. I don't want any chances of continue... I am ready to get amnesia ...

mee too want the same...plz get her married with sid as soon as possible to confirm tht she'll never return back in Daya sir's life..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

I dont thnk daya knew that female accused his bestie

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

suhu... he even fought with Abhi for scolding her...
Also every one in team knew what she did... even though they didn't show someone telling him...
she arrested Abhi 😭 khair I don't want to remember all that crap...

The track is so childish and silly that I don't want to do any postmortem on that ... It's not worth of my time , energy and mental peace... I am good with Amnesia
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I stopped being a regular viewer of CID long time back..my hectic schedule being one among many reasons...However I had the fortunate (or rather unfortunate) opportunity to catch a glimpse of cid a few weeks back..cid reruns were being aired..I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry when I saw Abhijeet acting as a courier between Daya and Shreya..He was actually bearing a love letter which Daya had written for shreya!!!!!
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

I want Shreya to suffer in some way...a little punishment for hurting Daya. She can't be so happy after all this. 😈

I said this 2 weeks after giraftaar series:-if I was Tji,I would have DESTROYED Shreya's peace and Salunkhe's mysterious issues with Abhijeet🤣
such wishes are normal.
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well u all r childish. this is just a fictional series in which a love story is just a break. it is not even important.

SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

We're not saying that they can't be in love with each other. The problem is that FW shows them to be in love, then Shreya "sacrificing", and then everything goes back to normal as if nothing happened. That last part is the problem.

so what do u ppl want ?

shreya's character to leave cid ?

well , u  shd all understand that whatever has happened in the series, has happened due to the writer / director / cv, whatever ... ismein bechari us actress ka kya dosh ? why shd her character be removed ? bcoz u ppl think that  " daya  sir " and " abhijeet sir " got hurt ? 😆

well ppl wake up ! get a life. they r not real !

even if we think frm the character's point of veiw , the "  duo " u r so defending, have already forgiven her !

do u want a punishment for shreya ? well punish the writer !😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We know they are not real. But if we think this way we won't be watching anything on tv. You know the movie sholay had originally shown Sanjeev kumar killing Gabbar. The censor board asked them to change it because they don't want the audience to see a law-abiding cop taking the law into his own hands. did they really have to do that? It's after all fiction. But the point is that they wanted people to be inspired by Sanjeev kumar's character

CVs have the right to show anything but we have our own preferences. We feel good if someone behaves in a certain way. This being a 17 year old show it becomes even more important. That's all.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apt answer Vis di⭐️... I've nothing more to add to your words..
dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asrlovesksr. You are right first ds track not over someone who close cid and work fw told track is not end there are special episode on it like daya ki dulhan ka raj? Diwali holiday after sherya mam  marrige anniversary so all not available for together shooting so they  take break but 99%pakka special episode will come very soon let's see what happen