Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Fantastic! brilliant!! plz do continue.. as ur ff is very
different. so that makes it even more interesting!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
wow awesome ff Tiffany!
👏
plzzz continue soon! 😃
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the FF tooooo Gud!!!

Cant wait for u to continue!

Henna x
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5:

"Bani, what's wrong?" Jai asked. He wanted to know what pains his wife was enduring on her own. He wanted to share a part in it. Bani shook her head, and looked away, so that he could not look into her eyes.
"Bani, you need to tell me what's wrong" Jai said, still with love in his voice, but a bit rougher. Bani stood up, and faced him, looking him straight in the eye. "It's your fault. All your fault I can't become a mother!" she said in a deadly whisper. She glared at him, her face full of anger and hate. Her words pierced his heart like a knife. He was shocked and hurt at this suggestion, but he knew it was true.
-- Bani had only gotten into that accident after his dumb ex girlfriend (Roshni) returned into his life, trying to ruing his married life. She had thrown herself out to Jai at every possible moment, and had made it her business to piss Bani off everyday, provoking her and taunting her with Jai's past. Finally, when his ex realised he really did love Bani, she figured if she couldn't have him then Bani couldn't either, and had tried to run him over with her car, as he stood waiting for Bani in their yard. Jai had not seen Roshni charging at him, but Bani, 6 months pregnant at the time, did. She had then ran in front of him, pushing him away, and in turn, she was hit by the car. Jai was devastated, Roshni was afraid for life and had fled the scene, leaving Mumbai the very same day. –
"Bani…Bani what are you saying?! Bani…Ba-ban..bani" Too much tears were welled up in his eyes now for him to continue. He felt so guilty right now, engulfed in the fires of hell for bringing this much pain and distress to his wife.
Bani watched his tears, her heard feeling icy and cold. She felt as if she was made of stone, that his tears had no effect on her whatsoever.
"You know perfectly well what I'm saying Jai Walia! It's because of you I've pained every night for a year and four moths! You want to know what's wrong still?! Well listen then, I'll tell you everything that's wrong!" She raved. She started shouting and screaming like a lunatic, her eyes flaming red, tears streaming from her eyes, her tiny fists flailing and punching him wherever possible as she shouted and yelled out all her pains. Jai just stood, taking everything she had to offer. He stood like a statue, accepting all of her measly attempts to hurt him, watching her freak out in front of him, tears running down his face. He didn't know what to do, how to calm her down. He was still in shock at how fast the atmosphere of the morning had changed from sensation to desperation.
"I want mere beti Krishna back Jai!! I want her back!!" Bani screamed, finally faltering at these words. She stopped pounding on Jai's bare chest, her fists froze in mid air. She was now staring at her own two hands. She was appalled at her own behavior. She realised that she was abusing Jai as if he was the one who told Bani to save him. She was abusing the man she loved, who had tried to keep her happy and out of worries, the one who did any and everything for her.
Jai saw her action, the way she was staring at her hands like a ghost. He took advantage of her stillness, and took firm hold of her wrists. He was in tears, his heart was heaving with pain, he couldn't bare it anymore.
"Bani I'm sorry! I am so sorry! Bani, Bani please…please forgive me! I- I…I love you Bani!" He said, between deep breaths, and large sobs. He was only thinking of pulling her into a hug, but she did it on her own. She fell forward, wrapping her hands around his waist, crying and shuddering violently. He just held her tight, trying to soothe her, pacifying her torn heart. He patted her hair, caressed the side of her face, and lay his head atop hers.
"I'm sorry Jai" she whispered, after calming down. Jai shushed her, telling her everything was aright, and he did not and would never hold her actions against her. He kissed her forehead, and wiped her tears from her eyes. In the same, soft voice, he got her to promise to smile as they went down for breakfast, and he beseeched her not to cry or give away what had just happened, as he would do the same as well. Bani fixed up her make up and wiped away her tear stains from her face as she waited on Jai.
Finally finished, they both held hands and made to leave their room. However, as Jai turned the doorknob, he found the entire Khandan, standing there, ashen faced and in tears. They had all gathered by JB's door when they heard Bani screaming. No one could move when they heard what was going on, and just stood there, rooted to their spots.
"Uh…Umm…Masi? Kya huwa? Why are you all looking so depressed?" He asked lightly, putting on a smile, and indicating that Bani do so as well.
"Haan, Kyaa huwa Masi? Why are you all standing here as if something bad has happened?! Batao na, Jai…they're worrying me" Bani lied, glancing guiltily at Jai. Masi saw their exchange of guilty looks, and whispered "Jhutie" and she and the others walked off. Leaving Jai and Bani in an awkward position.
"Bani, they heard everything. No point denying it. We'll- we'll try to explain to them, that they have nothing to worry about" Jai tried to compromise with Bani. Bani nodded wiping away the tears that had welled up in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
At dining table: (It's lunch time by now)
"Masi" Jai said, breaking the awful silence that surrounded the table. Everyone looked up. Masi looked at Jai, a sad expression on her face.
"Um Masi…Bani aur mein…We know you all heard everything…but please…don't be alarmed or worried na?" Jai said slowly, holding Bani's hand as he spoke. Masi blinked back tears, and nodded. She had always felt guilty for what had happened to Bani, as though it was her fault Roshni had come there to create trouble. She felt as if it was their family's fault that brought pain to her bahu's life and her munna's happiness.
"Masi" Bani spoke up in a little, meek voice.
"H-haan Bahu?" Masi said, not meeting Bani's eyes.
"Masi please, don't feel as if it's your fault. We spoke about it that night, remember? I told you I would never blame you or anyone else in this family for whatever happened" Bani pleaded softly. She really didn't want Masi taking on her and Jai's problems.
"Mein janta hoon Bani...lehkin…"
"Lehkin Nothing Masi!! Please…this was just…I don't know…but please, don't you dare worry…teekh hai?" Bani told Masi, in a mock strict voice, wagging her index finger, and wearing a stern smile.
"Teekh hai" Masi sighed.
Jai cleared his throat again, bringing everyone's eyes to him.
"Um…Masi…um…for the next week…um…Bani aur Mein…well, we're going for a little vacation…At the Peaks in Hong Kong…We'll be at our ski lodge there…" Jai said, looking at Bani, a soft, loving smile playing on his lips.
"Acha?!" Bani and Masi exclaimed at the same time. Now everyone looked at Bani, who was glowing red.
"Well…actually, It was supposed to be a surprise for Bani…err…but…well, I guess now felt like a good time to tell her" Jai piped up, coming to Bani's rescue.
"Ooohh!! My munna has become romantic once more?" Masi said, eyeing Jai and Bani. Everyone burst into laughter.
"Oi puttar! When did you become mr. romantic?" Dadi piped up in her filmy style ways.
"Week long surprise vacation…private ski lodge…the PEAKS IN HONG KONG…that's a lover's nest that is" Dadi muttered to herself, though very audibly for everyone at the table to hear. Bani choked on the juice she was about to drink, hearing Dadi's last comment, causing Sahil, Rano, Anu and Rohit to crack up.
"Mamajiiii" Sahil started up, but Jai threw him a hard, stern look and Sahil shut up with the same speed he had started, making Rano and Anu to point and laugh.
Bani threw a questioning look at Jai, who shrugged, then raised his eyes to their room upstairs, indicating he'd explain when they go up.
"Munna, when are you and Bani leaving?" Masi asked.
"umm…Actually, Masi…we are leaving this afternoon….Adi has already arranged everything for us…." Jai mumbled. Bani turned to Jai with wide eyes, and in turn, he shrugged again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
"Jai, what's all this? When did we decide to go on this vacation?" Bani asked a bit sternly as they sat in their room.
"Well…" Jai said, coming close to her. "I decided this just this morning…while you were having your shower…You don't want to go?" He was now beside her, putting his arms around her waist, drawing her close to him.
"Of course I'd love to go…and Jai…I'm really sorry for my outburst…It was rude and out of place…and I didn't mean anything I said" Bani apologized meekly, resting her head on his shoulder.
"It's ok Bani…I'm just glad you told me how you felt. I know this has been bothering you a lot…But Bani…" He said, a bit emotionally, making Bani look up at him.
"Yes Jai?"
"Bani…it's not impossible for you to conceive again you know…it'll just be harder than it was before…" he said a bit softly, tightening his grip on her waist, causing chills (good ones) to run through her body.
"I know" she breathed. Jai was looking at her, she was looking at him, her lips were so close, his grip caused havox in her body…
"Ahem"
"Rano!!!!!"
"I'm sorry di…Actually…I came to tell you that masi was calling mamaji…but…um, I'll tell her you're busy"
"Uh..Rano, it's ok yaar, uh, your di and I…well…um…tell masi we'll be just down, after we pack"
"Ji mamaji"
"Bani…hehehe" Jai couldn't help but grin like a school boy.
"hehehe…Yes Jai?" she couldn't help but grin like a school girl.
"I think we should wait till our vacation"
"Well, hurry and pack yaar…what are you waiting for?"
"Omg…are you serious?! HAHAHA…Bani…don't play with me!"
"Who's playing?" she held him by his collar, licking her lips, getting really close to him.
"Baniiii" Jai made to grab her close, but she let go and fled out of the room, laughing uncontrollably.
"URRRRRRGGGGHHHHH BANIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jai screamed, chasing after the runaway Bani. He stopped in his tracks however, when he saw Bani hiding behind Masi, who stood with a huge smirk on her face and her arms folded.
"Uhh…Masi…Wooh.. Mein…Aw forget it, I'm going to pack!" and he gave up, turned his back on a giggling masi and Bani, and returned to his room to pack.

Edited by tiffany93 - 17 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
aww...poor jai...him against massi and bani...bechara...cant wait to see what happens on the vacation... 😉 😳
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was fantastic.. loved the sudden outburst from bani!! roshini i am going
to murder u!!

jai ur a sweetheart!! plz do continue!!

👏
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaahhahaahaah guysss...ahahahahaha....i dont know what to do for part 6..some ideas na? ahahah give me some good stuff...the next 5 parts will be short, and based on each day of their vacation....sooooo.... hmmmmmmm 😉 😉 ....lol...jai gonna DEFINITELY make it up to bani..bani gonna FORGIVE jai... hahahah and yet i STILL dont know how to put those things into effect...hmmm i think i'm looosssiiiinnnggg my touch!! ahah
~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
hahah, that was soo funny!! great job!!! 👏
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was really well written.. 👏 i loved it!!
omg the outburst was soo gud!! and then Bani and Jai aer gin on Vacation ooo la la cant wait 😆
Plzz continue soon

Henna x
SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 👏 brilliant scenes
please do continue soon
thanx 😳