Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You can still consider reopening it when you feel like you know. No time is bad for opening a shop.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I will consider..
I wl make stuff and post here once a while..
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
That's good :) Maybe you can reopen it after a while when you think you have nothing else to do. There is always a point in life as such. :D 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Memories-

Awww <3 I wish I had a twin sister too :')

It;s not that amazing. Especially when others call you the wrong name. But yeah, it's fun! 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Bye Madz. See ya! 
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Shivangi..wl rply u later when u r ol.
Linaya thats creepy tbh. But as u say for us its Linaya..so cool. So ur upds too r divided half..half one does half other. No wonder u hav such huge upds lol.
I too would vote for banner 2..all voted for that..so.

LOL Creepy? You are the first one to call it creeepy! I like it. LOL Yeah, we both PS a lot, and we join all the stuff together and update, Are my updates that huge? You saw my new update? 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL!!! I mean I found out when I stalked your gallery for the first time but I always considered you guys as one. Who do I talk more with? Am I closer to one more than the other?

Nothing like that! You are close to both of us equally. Webothloveyou <3 You never asked me about the twin things? All the other people keep asking the moment they find out. ðŸ˜†
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Username.

Its not really that good ðŸ˜† But back then I was so proud of it because I had no PS and all ðŸ¤£GOD..This took hours to make. It was for a friend. OMGGG I love making PP presentations. I love using cool BGs and all. 

Oh God, I NEVER Clean my room. I have this bad habit to just throw my clothes everywhere and not hang em up ðŸ¤£ 

I dont want to take the risk. I did that in my laptop and PS never worked again. So now I am sticking with what I have,. When I get a new laptop, I am gonna download CS5. 

She really is a sweetheart <3 

Nabilla's sigs are just MINDBLASTING! They just blow your mind away with all the amazingness <3333

Gonna check out her gallery soon :D Thanks :)

Yep I love Salwa and steph...even though I have only seen their creations recently :P

Ye sit. It is wonderful if we consider that you mnade it in PP with such less resources! I salute your patience Krish. I really do! 

ME TOO! Ditto, we have so many things in common. I never ever clean my room. You would faint the moment you enter my room, I am sure! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Okay that's fine. If you ever want to download PS again, download a torrent from kickass. Almost all of them works, trust me!

Yes. Nabila is awesome. I am fan of her tags mostly, and ye,s those wonderful animated sigs! Ahhh!

Yes me too. But the moment I saw them I fell in love. I love that pcspam you made (in your dabba
), wonderful colouring! ðŸ˜³

OMGGG That is so cool. LOL I am always gonna think now who I talked to.

BTW, my mom's name is Lina ðŸ¤£ 

Nice to meet you, err both of you ðŸ˜†

Dont think that. Forget it Ther eis only one person. Linaya! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ You know what, when some of my online friends camre to know the twinny thing, whenever I chat with the, the first thing they ask is "Who are you? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

That's amazing. I haven't met many people whose name is 'Lina'. Mostly it's Lena or Leena here. 

Same here, from both of us! 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail

*In a scary mysterious voice*

It was a dark evening when I entered the CC. I said, "Whats cooking, not so good-looking?""

And Shivu the ghost of Hansa replied, "Khichidi, Khana Khake Jana" ðŸ¤£ 

*Scene over* << That was just so lame ðŸ¤£

LOL What Shivu said is a dialogue from the show Khichidi. Hansa says it. Everytime someone comes to ger house or even outside in the stree she says... "Hello, How are? Khana khake jana hu!" (Eat food and then go)

Praful is her husband and they share the best chemistry ðŸ¤£ God you should see praful explaining english words to HANSA...They make my day ðŸ¤£ 

LOLLL! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ In which channel is this show, hasn't even heard of it. Anyway so Shivu became Hansa and you became Praful, right?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

HEYAAA SHivu!

LINAYA 🤗
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

LOLLL! 🤣 In which channel is this show, hasn't even heard of it. Anyway so Shivu became Hansa and you became Praful, right?

🤣

Star plus or star one I guess 🤔

Haan I became Hansa and she became Praful 🤣 🤣 You wanna read some of their english jokes?? 🤣