||Rishbala Fic- The Demon's Kiss|| Completed Page 81 and82

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone...The Demon's Kiss is finally here πŸ˜ƒ
I am updating this separate right now...but future updates will be with the mass updates

I am also writing an Abhiya version to this

Link will be here soon

Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

Link to Abhiya version

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116047073 Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
Here goes the first part guys
Dedicating this to Uma di and Thusha (shasha1989) as their birthday presents
Enjoy my two lovelies πŸ€—

Chapter 1
(Madhu's POV)

It was a cold, snowy day today in Shimla. But I liked the snow. It reminded me of something. Something that made my heart flutter with excitement. I was walking home from an extra seminar. Trishna, my roommate, or housemate, whatever you wanted to call it, would be coming later. She had to finish some errands. People huddled in small groups to beat the frosty cold, while I managed to survive in just a coat and a scarf. I was used to it. Soon I was alone on the road, until I saw a man in a black t-shirt and denim jeans. Was he crazy? It was cold out and he's in summer clothing. He stood in the same place until I got close to him. I froze in my tracks. He had deep crimson eyes and a killer devilish smirk. He was looking at me intriguingly. But he was hot! Deadly but handsome. I approached him, but my scarf blew in front of my face, and by the time I took it off, he was gone.

I blinked twice. Was I hallucinating or was he real? I shook my head and kept walking. Maybe Trishna mixed something in your coffee Madhu. Just ignore it.

I was almost home when suddenly I felt a strange heat pressing against my back.

"Beautiful." A deep, sensuous voice said. I whirled around to see who it was, but I saw no one.

"Whoever you are...I'm going to call the police!" I yelled. Nothing. You're going crazy Madhu!

I finally reached home. I turned on the heater and made myself some snacks. I was starved. I turned on the tv and watched some horror films. Trishna and I always watched horror films in our pastime. We loved them.

I got cozy with my food when Trishna showed up at the door. I didn't want to get up though.

"Madhu help me!" She yelled.

"Ughhh...Trishna..." I groaned. I let her in and grabbed the bags she had. She always did so much shopping. It annoyed me to pieces.

"What is this?"

"Dresses." She said. Of course...

"Why? You already have two closets full of dresses!" And then my closet space gets smaller...

"Cause there is a party tonight. The successful businessman of the year, Rishabh Kundra, has moved here. He's throwing a party."

"Did we get invited?"

"The whole city did! This guy really want to be known." She said. "Now take these and put them upstairs." She forced the bags into my hands.

"When are we leaving?"

"8. The party is supposed to be long. I heard there will be lots of cute boys there. I know what I'm going to be doing." She batted her eyelashes.

"Okay." I went to our room and dropped the bags on the bed. I guess tonight is party night...

(RK Mansion)
(RK's POV)

I finally found her...my princess...my Madhubala. I caressed her photo that I had safeguarded for the past 200 years. It was my only possession of hers during my inprisonment in hell. But now I was back...and I was here to make her mine once again.Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
r
unres
Yahooo!!!!!!πŸ₯³ M come b4 pm and look m the 1st 1
dhinka chikaπŸ˜†
congr8sss for new story dearπŸ‘
So RK IS vampire who is waiting for 200 years😲
m in love with vampire things😳
waiting to read more 😊
plz update soon and pm  me definatelyπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by noiseygirl - 9 years ago
wonderful start,
   I finally found her...my princess...my Madhubala. I caressed her photo that I had safeguarded for the past 200 years. It was my only possession of hers during my inprisonment in hell. But now I was back...and I was here to make her mine once again.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by vmpy - 9 years ago

Chotu, nice present and a great first part. 

Yes Madhubala you hallucinated. The cold is getting to your head, freezing your brain to a popsicle.🀣 How else do you explain it's freezing outside and the guy is in his summerclothings and him being next to her in a jiffy.πŸ˜† I just don't underestand one thing. If she was out when she yelled out like that. Didn't anyone notice it and thought that she was crazy?🀣

As for the shopping. I will not go there. πŸ˜† That area will get untouched by me.🀣

But the party. Whose party is it? πŸ˜† I don't need three guesses, I already know.🀣 And I can predict what will happen.🀣 Tan tan tan tan. Who will get frigthen to death? Madhubala. Who is the girl who will run for her life? Madhubala. Who will lock herself up and try to fight her emotions an hormones? Madhubala. 🀣 Does that remind of you of something?πŸ˜† Lets see if you can figure that one out by yourself. There is already a hint in there so it should be easy.πŸ˜† Just don't get distracted by the questions to much.πŸ˜†

So RK spend 200 years in hell. His hell or hell hell?πŸ˜† Now one little question remains is he a vampire or a demon.πŸ˜† Since he spend 200 years in hell, I'm guessing demon. But the definition of hell is unclear, as already stated above.

When I read about Madhu being cold and RK in his summerclothing, a serbian song came to my mind. It's essence will get lost in translation, but I'm still posting it.🀣 I removed the two last verses cause... well...translation of that really sucks. πŸ˜†

It's a cold night and snowing heavily
everything around us is white
I know well you can't stand the climate

But you're still offering me your coat
I'm refusing and you protest
as if you don't know I'm immune to winter

Chorus
Its ten below zero outside
I'd take off my shirt
everybody's freezing, its summer to me
when I'm beside you

You cheeks are red