Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beenish πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update Api :)
Something is going on with Arnav i think so :/
Aman is so sweet guy but why suddenly he is talking with khushi like Arnav ??
i hope their is not so bet involve in all this :/
Akash is such a sweetheart man :*
I am in love with Akash 😊
eagerly waiting ..
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful chapter!
I love the way you illustrate the situations and scenes and the intricacies. Allows me to picture each small detail.
I really like that thing about your writing.
Coming to update, I am loving the developments. You have given the story just the perfect pace.
So, Arnav is jealous of Khushi's friendship with Aman while he's still in a public relationship with Sheetal. I won't wonder what that can probably mean.. I am simply enjoying the story :D
So, both Manorama and Aakash can sniff the strong fumes evolving from the chemsitry of Arnav Khushi and it is already crystal clear that both of them view the situation from different angles.
It is prudent of Khushi to view the situation practically and I really appreciate her attempts at bridling her feelings but how far?
As evident, Arnav is making no attempts at restraining whatever he feels for Khushi. It's a slow fire and Arnav's advances are only fanning it. I am thrilled and a little keyed up as to how and when this slow fire is going to consume both of them. Will the aftermaths be positive or negative or mixed?
And just like that, I am no longer merely sitting back and enjoying the story.. :P
I am wondering about different prospects now :D
Whatever, all I wanna say is I am totally enjoying each singular update and I am loving the place you're taking the story.
And I too favour long updates, so please update as per your convenience.
Waiting for more 😊Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘
dipping brownie in orange juice πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I really have to try thisπŸ˜†.

What the hell is wrong with these guys i mean Aman and Arnav? i hoping like khushi that they dont have any bet going on😑.

Why is Arnav still with Sheethal? Doesn't Sheethal know about Arnav and Khushi's change behavior? 

Arnav really doesn't know anything about khushi does he?

Does Akash have gf?

A and K will give everyone β€οΈ attack soon with their behavior πŸ˜†

Edited by opsyellow - 9 years ago
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited...

Rasgullaj aap ka note update se bhi lamba hai 😲 πŸ˜†

Arnav khushi are so cute. Arnav goes all possessive over her all the time. so adorable. Aman seems to be charmed by Khushi, and arnav doesn't like it. When khushi asks arnav "why are you doing this? , his reply was "it's complicated".why is it so complicated? I need to know arnav's POV for that. laakh chupaye inka lukkha chuppi is not going unnoticed by anyone. I still think that it is some bet or something. πŸ˜† Edited by .Shakti. - 9 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This update's kinda confusing...why the hell Arnav is against Aman? Arnav & Khushi need to talk ...Was Payal the one who helped Arnav? Do update Soon. I am eager to know more.
Edited by dieforasr - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
did she call her friend dost drohi
you are so funny
love your dialogues
seems more and more peeps know about arhi
but will someone tell this dude that two timing is not good
even khushi can tell thats bad
and yet she cant help it
like you said forbidden fruit does seem more tempting
and she gave in to temptation
aman and arnav
what on earth is going between them both
wait what brownie dipped in orange juice
will have to try it now
this keep getting more intriguing
she knows she shouldnt come near arnav
not with mami still not being okay with things
but it seems things are not in hand
aki sure is getting more and more suspicious
and arnav is confusing her more and more
waise how much does he really know khushi
and vice versa
forgot to ask what did he do that khushi cant forgive arnav for
guess will know in time right
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was so cute and awesome update!!!! Hmm Arshi in Manorama's radar is it a good or a bad thing lol!!Edited by anu1017 - 9 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is arnav waiting for what does soon mean? Does he want his mami to accept anjali and shyam so he can move forward with khushi? I just cant wait to know and why sheetal is there in his life is a very big question mark!
So now the raizada's have shak on arhi lets see what happens
Aman seems very cute! ;) brown curls im already dead and arnav is going to be so jealous at the prom cant wait
I think akash has to be my favourite character of the story he is to khushi what I have always longed to have a protective and understanding big brother! 
Great update!

Edited by __blossom__ - 9 years ago
cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read it and fell in love with it. I am so glad I got to read this brilliant piece of work. I always enjoy a story where arnav is chasing after khushi. Not to mention kissing every inch of her face. Oh those kisses. Hayye! My perverted mind is stuck on one thing only, thinking whether Arnaw bitwa is a virgin or not?
coz aajkal ke 16 to 18 year olds are super fast. Especially if they are as hot as arnav. Perverted questions aside, I do have some reservations regarding arnavs intentions and behavior. Confused over his motives being genuine or not. Immensely enjoyed it. Thanks for writing and sharing. MaashaAllah u r doing a huge favour to us, ArShi deprived souls. Take care.
I sincerely apologize for my mediocre comment. Hopefully I wil get better with time.