Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: al_pal

i know you are enjoying most πŸ˜† ,at least I make you happy πŸ€— ,I won't be coming to forum next week girls πŸ˜­,going to miss you guys ,where is kal why haven't I seen her πŸ€£ up till now πŸ˜²

😲
Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy...!!!! Happy NJAPA Anniversary... 😳

m here finally here... and able to post hushhh...😊

so my first ever post after long period...

heartiest congratulations di... NJAPA is something spl..😳😊

always excited to read each and every chap... πŸ˜ƒ

omggg..!!! mera inbox bhara pada hai... 😲

now going to read 52-59 chap in one go... yayyy...😳😊

So sorry for late wishes... πŸ˜‰

Happy Anniversary once againn.😳
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: al_pal

i know you are enjoying most πŸ˜† ,at least I make you happy πŸ€— ,I won't be coming to forum next week girls πŸ˜­,going to miss you guys ,where is kal why haven't I seen her πŸ€£ up till now πŸ˜²

πŸ₯Ί Why shall thou be absent 
lashy thumbnail
Tonight I'll reply to everyone here dearies thanks so much for everyone's wishes πŸ€—
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Tonight I'll reply to everyone here dearies thanks so much for everyone's wishes πŸ€—

sryy for late didu.😳😳...asusual thodi lazy ho gayi thi!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..unresed on pg.5!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
What a beautiful write up by my dear friend... something I shall cherish forever! 
Thanks Jhanu πŸ€— the most heartfelt thanks possible... 

Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Holy Heavens

"Aao sunao pyar ki ek kahani

Ek tha ladaka, ek thi ladki deewani.."

"Is that our love story are you singing about Jodha begum?"  

"His voice and his touch, why do they never fail to rouse my senses?" she wondered and gracefully gaited towards him.

"Not exactly ours, but of someone alike us Shehanshah," 

"You seem to be pretty impressed with them"

I was laughing my head out reading the bits on Hrithik and Aishwarya  - wonder who this writer was trying to mock?

Instead she brisk walked to the dressing table and soon returned with a wooden step stool. "Please take this with you, aapka kaam aa sakta hain," suppressing her giggles, she faced him offering the stool. 

For Deepika, she gifts him a step stool? πŸ€£ Hey Bhagwaaan!

"Oh, how could I forget that I promised this night to Rukaiyya begum?" he thought aloud, well aware of the consequence of taking Begum E Khas's name before Jodha begum.

"Oh no!" her smile vanished perceiving his devious plans for the night. "I have a lot to share with him, I can't let him go to Rukaiyya Begum," 

This is what reminded me of the serial! πŸ˜†

But not being a shy cozy Begum any more

Ye chamatkaar kaise huaa? πŸ˜²

And intertwined with his pedicured smooth yet hard fingers 

Was imagining Akbar sitting in a beauty parlour! πŸ˜†

Bridging the distance between them, she moved closer, so close that her high curves slightly collided with his back arousing his senses. 

Just one doubt Jhanu... what's a high curve? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† it is decent code for something I think it is?

A shy smile erupted her lips as she closed her lids getting lost in his manly musk, the moment her petite form brushed against his virile torso. "Don't fall for his charm Jodha," her frenzied heart screamed aloud alarming the fragile queen. Swiftly composing her racing senses, she advanced a tiny step that completely zeroed the gap between two bodies. Her arms stiffened their grips at their respective positions tightening the lock, and once she confirmed he is fastened in her grip, she leisurely slithered the tip of her nose along his neckline.

"Uff," she sensuously blew the silky brown locks covering his right ear, and paused a moment to perceive his increased beats. she moved her lips to back of his right ear and halted at an ion distance. "Mccch!" the loud seductive sound of lips very close to back of his ear, but with absolutely no physical touch of her lips on his skin

"Ab jayiye aapke khaas begum ke paas," 

Finished foreplay... for the rest follow the directions below - 

Miss Ruqaiyya Sultan BEK, MUZ wannabe

Hojra No.1. and 1 ONLY!

Agra palace

c/o Jalal-ud-din Muhammed's Sultanat

πŸ˜†

"Aapka ye hunar hume sabse jyada pasand aaya Jodha begum,"
πŸ˜† 

She blushed hard as his intensely impassionate gaze pierced straight into her heart teasing her bold approach. Smiling in extreme shyness, she snugged deep into his chest hiding her blushes from him. "Ha ha!" smiling loud at her embarrassment, he tightened his grip round her waist kissing on her head and tucked her deep into his heart - the place where she belonged to.

"Ab batayiye, whose influence is behind this new form of yours Jodha begum?"  

"Why do you think I'm changed?" 

"Because you are not you today Jodha begum.. you didn't ask me aap yaha, iss samay?' when I stepped into your chamber. That means you are not you,"

🀣

"A strange glow, a playful smile, there is something different about you Jodha. What is that?" 

"I'm talking about Jodha of an epic love story I came across this evening Shehansha," 

"So is this the love story you were thinking of when I came here? Tell me that story Jodha begum, seems it impacted you a lot,"  

started narrating the most enthralling, emotional life ride of an irresistible couple named Jalal and Jodha.

☺️

"If I were to be reborn, I'd like to be born as Jodha of this story Shehanshah," she confessed wiping her moist ears.

"And I'll be your Jalal, like the one of this story to love you all over again Jodha," he promised kissing her hand.

They stayed silent fervently gazing at each other, thanks to the effect of the compassionate love story they had been subjected to. 

And it ends with the 450 year old Jo becoming way bolder, eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Like eeet!

So my dear IFians, that is what NJAPA is. Not a fan fiction, not a story, not a mere writing!! It's an experience. An experience that leaves you highly impacted and madly addicted. An experience too complicated to be explained in words but should be perceived by you on your own.

☺️ OMG!!!! Thankoo Jhanu... thank you so much for this gesture.. token...memento..whatever you want to call it!

Edited by lashy - 9 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Nazraanaa By Kalgi22

Chellam πŸ€—this was beautiful.. just as beautiful as the effort you take on all the writers' threads... love you so much πŸ€— but this message holds a very special place in my heart! I really really loved reading it dear... 

I have picked out all the lines that really touched me

One fine day i mistakenly clicked your FF and That's it and now I'm a proud NJAPANIAN/Banjaaras and got good friends too. So here I'm telling/warning you all that after JA show finish, if you all are moving to some other forum please take me too. Don't dare to face my wrath.😑

πŸ˜†

This NJAPA is close to my heart cause of some NJAPA incidents those connects to my own love story. So sometimes while reading the story i couldn't help myself refrain from imagining myself and hubby instead of Paridhi and Rajat. So there is no doubt that I'll remember this story forever for sure.

😳

I have been into such a beautiful journey with the growth of NJAPA, tho i sank into this pool from thread7 and the friendship i got here I'm damn sure I will cherish forever. Love you all my Banjaraas.

πŸ€—

Part II
I'm really proud to be a Banjaara to encourage(of cause annoyπŸ˜†) you throughout the growth of this epic story😎

Yayyy 

Tho they are just a main leads of a fictional story. But it's like as they are living with us. Every women in the world longing for a man like jalal so as men for a girl like jodha. They set a benchmark that's how a ideal couple could be.

😳

I pray for you so that you get the best of best in your life too. Love you so much my chellm and i want your friendship rest of my life too
πŸ˜ƒ

Of course dear πŸ€—

"Anyone can write. Some people can write a bit better than others; they're called authors. Then there are some who can write better than authors; they're called artists."
--Wlater Moers

THERE IS NO DOUBT YOU'RE TRULY AN ARTIST

Omg... I'm senti again... πŸ˜­

Edited by lashy - 9 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Nazraanaa By Pals2411

LD LD LD meri jaan... how can I forget πŸ€— our times together via this story... and thou shall always be remembered as the person who suspected Robbie! πŸ˜†

NJAPA has been one of my best experiences in JA forum and also a delightful experience as a reader😳...
Thank you dearie... β˜ΊοΈ
I have been following this story, just after you published a couple of chapters dear...
You know it was 19 chapters to be precise... you joined in after 19 chapters πŸ˜³

A quite realistic setting, romance off course with a proposed happy ending 😳 and the fact that I could envision Parijat in this story.  It is only in NJAPA that I could really find them and not in the serialπŸ˜ƒ ..Romance, suspense, thrill, intelligence, sensitivity, comedy, friendship, action, you name it and you get it in NJAPA.
πŸ€— thank you sooo much! 
But apart from the story, it is my dear storyteller that needs applause and appreciation 😳 My superstar sis you know I mean it when I say you are a gifted writer, have good hold on vocabulary, have beautiful imagination and writing skills and know how to present your story in chapters, with each chapter being as engrossing and marvellous as its previous one... NJAPA has characters displaying an array of emotions thru various chapters that keeps a reader intrigued and waiting for the next...What else can a writer want when he/she can keep the readers guessing and on their toes...A perfect roller coaster ride in every chapter ...You know the pulse of your readers Lashy and that is surely a mark of a wonderful PROFESSIONAL writer...😳⭐️...
Thanks so so so so so much dear... am so touched that you took the time out for this...and why I call you Little Don... is cos you were the first to spearhead the movement... after you many littler ones joined πŸ˜† so they're littler and littlest dons! πŸ˜†

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

Chellam πŸ€—this was beautiful.. just as beautiful as the effort you take on all the writers' threads... love you so much πŸ€— but this message holds a very special place in my heart! I really really loved reading it dear... 

I have picked out all the lines that really touched me

☺️ It's actually nothing before your dedication and hard-work. Love you so muchπŸ€—

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oye!!itne beautiful thread discussion meine miss kiya..uhuh uhuh uhuh!!!my xms!!!uhuh uhuh uhuh!!!