Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-BSmmMNjD0[/YOUTUBE]
...And we roll!!

I have to add this though, because my heart belongs here as well ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRGDmOenUQ[/YOUTUBE]
And this one because I just recently saw this by mads
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV7ZXxA61cc&list=UUHcOtQq0WFxKGJlglT_vh6A[/YOUTUBE]

Sigh!
Look how offended he looks though 🤣

I love him best when he is in this avatar of his. Robert Carlyle just rocks this imp! Rumple like no one. I love THIS rumple SO SO SO MUCH!! I mean he is really evil and dark but his comic timing in these scenes is amazing 😆 His acting just makes the scenes less dark, if you know what I mean? It doesn't take away from what he has done or makes us sympathize but he makes you laugh. And that's amazing!! ❤️ 
Hey Ashi!! I know it's 19th in India but it's still 18th here...so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🤗🤗🤗
I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope that your year is even better ❤️ 
Love you🤗
I am posting this here for you as well loons. I don't think you visit that Once thread on ABC forum, so posting it here for you:
So I read this really beautiful post on tumblr about Rumple's actions this season and how it is not out of the character. Personally, I never saw his actions as out of the character. I mean given the fact that he was resurrected, was controlled by Zelena, saw his son die in his arms and was helpless to do anything about it, it is not surprising that he is acting this way. It's all the trauma speaking. And I am actually glad that they are dealing with this PTSD issue. 

And this person goes out and beautifully explains Rumple's state of mind and so I thought you guys should read it and that's why I am sharing 😳 

"{outofcrocodile}; DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS THROWN TOGETHER IN 5 MINUTES AND IS PROBABLY NOT PINPOINT ACCURATE. IT'S JUST A VISUAL REPRESENTATION. (I've had to give more space at the end for the present day stuff, which looks like it spans like, 20 years when in truth, it'd be a few years and so small I'd not be able to draw it on...something else to consider.)

Something to consider with the whole "OMG Rumple is acting like a twat, he has OBVIOUSLY totally forgotten Bae and everything he said and promised and Belle why you no love Belle, why isn't she enough to stop you being a TWAT RIGHT NOW god dammit Rumple ARRRGH WRITERS WHY YOU RUIN CHARACTER?" thing.

Here's a shoddy representation of Rumple's lifespan. Hook says he himself is a few hundred years old, and he met Rumple before he was the Dark One, but who was older than Hook, so I've put him as being slightly older than Hook (We don't know how old Rumple was when he first met Hook other than him looking, to us, like a 50ish year old man, so his additional age is guesswork). 

I've marked him as becoming the Dark One before he hits 100 years, but as I say, it's guesswork how old he was prior to becoming the Dark One. For this visual rep, it doesn't matter so much - we are looking at Bae and Belle's time in Rumple's overall life. 

Baelfire spent a small portion of his childhood with pre-Dark One Rumple and a small amount of time with him post-Dark One. Rumple is noted to have not been the Dark One very long when he meets the Seer the second time, and that's after Baelfire has gone, so I reckon Baelfire was around Dark One Rumple for about a year, give or take. 

He then doesn't see Baelfire again until the 1st Curse breaks, hundreds of years later. 

In that span of hundreds of years, Rumple meets Belle. She is his caretaker for a very short period of time - from Skin Deep, I didn't get the impression Belle was there for years? So I've marked her there as being around one or two years, tops. Again, he doesn't see Belle again until the 1st Curse breaks. 

Now, lookie at all the remaining black line. That's Rumple on his own. Many lifetime's worth of being on his own. And in that time, he's seen his son, who loves him and who he loves, born and die. 

Carlyle himself has noted that, in Rumple's mind, yes he loves Belle, but he lived a long time on his own before Belle, and has it in his head that he will be left alive for a long time after she passes away. 

From what we've seen, both Bae and Belle have been present in Rumple's life a long time. To them, to us, yes. But to Rumple? Step back and look at his whole life and...no. They haven't. YES he loves them. But look at the staggering amount of time he was on his own, wallowing in darkness, loneliness, heartbreak, and with nothing to console or warm him but power. 

Is it not possible that all his current actions are an attempt to protect himself? He's seen the thing he loves most born and die (Baelfire) and he's living on, as always. He's too scared to let go of his power because it's been there for him for lifetimes and lifetimes, his companion. But if he doesn't, Belle will live out her natural life and die, and Rumple will be left living on and on and on.

Now tell me he's acting out of character. Now tell me he's just being a twat.

I'm not saying he's doing the right thing.

I'm saying he's gone a little mad living so long/seeing his son die/being held captive for a year, and he's lost his mind. This is how he's dealing with everything that's happened - by falling back on the thing that's been there for him the longest: darkness and power. He acts cool, calm, collected...but quietly, in his head? His mind silently shattered when he saw Baelfire die. Just because he didn't break down every day into a sobbing mess doesn't mean he has forgotten.

I am not saying this is foolproof, I am not saying the writers are foolproof, I am just saying it's something to consider." 

I am unable to post the source because this stupid site won't let me and I am not even able to hyperlink. Ugh! But I got it from tumblr and it's by villains dont get happy endings (without the space)
u have all the damn right to kill me but i am officially nd fully back with a brand newly re inst6alled PC which is working way better...sorry nons i know i disappear randomly but things have been rough at work off late and its the first year of my insti and it all is too much to handle...but m here now and for good like always...have to catch up on two weeks of once and grey's...missed u love u and its almost happy thanksgiving for u guys...🤗
Okay good because I am not talking to you 😊
It would have been better though if you had downloaded watsapp on your new cell and let me know through text, you know? 😡

But seriously loons I am really not liking Outlaw Queen. Please watch Once. I like Regina and I love her. I love that Robin wants her happiness and have hope and it would have been really beautiful if only Marian wasn't in the picture or well she wasn't at least freezing to death.

Robinhood really comes across as a heartless guy here who doesn't give a damn about his dying wife. I mean she is literally dying over there and instead of trying to find something to save her, he is doing frick-frack with Regina? It would have been fine if Marian wasn't dying and he told her that I choose Regina or hell even if it was adultery if she wasn't freezing to death. But she is and he could have at least showed her some respect?? He loved her, once upon a time, and is the mother of his child. The least he can do is show some respect, you know?

I understand that it's not easy. Marian was already dead and he had already moved on...so really he isn't tied to Marian by the vows because she had died. But she is alive again and she is on her death-bed. He comes across as a douchebag here...you know?

Maybe you will see it differently and like it and perhaps make me understand Robin's perspective. Because I am really not liking this guy. And so how can I want someone like him for one of my fav. character?

Outlaw Queen itself isn't so bad but Robinhood is, for me, and that makes Outlaw Queen and their relationship bad. And the thing is that Robin is not going from a bad to a good guy here...he is regressing, going from good to bad. It seems so bad. Ugh!
Yay for thanksgiving break! But you know what sucks? I have finals right after this stupid break. I have 7 total tests in Orgo. Chem. 7th being the final. On monday, which is the last day of the class before the finals, I have the 6th Chem test and then a monday after that I have the final for that same class.
Who does that? Like two tests in a row and a test right before the finals? Sigh! I used to love Chemistry. I miss those days when I did.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTLkrGgGuD8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Hey Ashi!! I know it's 19th in India but it's still 18th here...so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🤗🤗🤗
I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope that your year is even better ❤️
Love you🤗

Thank you sooo much nappy 🤗 ...love u lots...n congrats on the new thread guys 🤗
wow ur oq description is scaring me
the last once epi i saw that too half ws the Belle centric one so i have to catch up on loads of epis i guess
but to be honest like down right honest i am liking Cap Swan this season They r coming accross as two ppl who make each other stronger when together, they bring the better side in each other...that last scene Emma sharing her memories with him was so simple and innocent and honest...I guess they r the only to ppl i am liking this season, LOVE ADORE and LOVE Regina and Rumple but something is off abt them this season and I can't pin point what