silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TV is too boring nowadays. All the shows look too lame.  No comments about the actors in these shows. Even the direction, dialogues n story r puke worthy. Don't know how these shows get trps. A show's popularity is decided on the 8000 n odd trp meters only the metro cities. Ppl living in interior india but watch their fav show religiously don't even count let alone the internet audience.  The weekends r the worst. There is no rerun of MB in rishtey. If only Some good producer casts DVD together in a new show. Our day will be made. Missing Rishabala n DVD more n more nowadays.😭 Will they come back for us...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverfire

TV is too boring nowadays. All the shows look too lame.  No comments about the actors in these shows. Even the direction, dialogues n story r puke worthy. Don't know how these shows get trps. A show's popularity is decided on the 8000 n odd trp meters only the metro cities. Ppl living in interior india but watch their fav show religiously don't even count let alone the internet audience.  The weekends r the worst. There is no rerun of MB in rishtey. If only Some good producer casts DVD together in a new show. Our day will be made. Missing Rishabala n DVD more n more nowadays.😭 Will they come back for us...

same dear😭 just praying for their return soon
TRPS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also miss DVD.About trp,Our show was more for youth.and we youth are aggressive and have no nuesense people but high trp shows has older people they take everything calmly.their cvs show everything positive in the end , logic go to hell. And one more reason i found that we never have even a promo. What i saw few days ago that latest twist of diya and baati's   posters and hoarding are everywhere in cities.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for their return
ilovebandini thumbnail
I'm still waiting for news.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously..can't agree with you anymore...and you know what I seriously hope that we get DVD back...
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting anxiously for DVD to return ...hopefully together...  very soon..
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for DVD's return . missing DVD a lot . re run of MB is the filling the space of DVD eventhough we're getting DVD in MB re run .
Bharathi_R thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya its really boring now a days...

after MB ends i stopped watching tv bcaz there is no such  show which make me to hook to tv...

by mistake if i watch any tv serial then i start remembering MB..bcaz all are copying our MB shows..our RK name, background music, our show dailauges ...

i'm missing DVD a lot...please DVD come back soon together...

i'm not lucky as you people.as i'm not able to watch MB rerun, i'm staying in pg..and in my pg people are watching that DABH😡