Bigg Boss 8

Whats the Big deal if Gautum gave percentages?!

Posted: 9 years ago
I really don't understand, how some people are against him on this topic ONLY because he truly spoke what he felt and gave percentages and described how their friendship kept going down. What was so wrong in that and why did the Nautunki Praneet Mama, do so much footage drama at that point?

Please throw him out someone - he is the most negative person in the house and ainvi calling other people negative

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
math issues.. πŸ˜’ looks like mamaji had a bad past.. 
jacktheripper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gumrah...

I really don't understand, how some people are against him on this topic ONLY because he truly spoke what he felt and gave percentages and described how their friendship kept going down. What was so wrong in that and why did the Nautunki Praneet Mama, do so much footage drama at that point?

Please throw him out someone - he is the most negative person in the house and ainvi calling other people negative

The epic moment was today when Pritam and puneet disgustingly saying ki aurat ko bhej raha hai and all that and Gautam showed up and said what is the matter and Pritam chup ha ha 
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Friendship is never made by seeing upper lower caste or in Numbers...it is a mockery to friendship...

Gautam did wrong...even Gautam fans should understand it..but if not..then god bless u all...
cucumber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Praneet /pritam bole to hum sach kah rahe rasta dikha rahe but gautam bole to tu negative hai...
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~~~~

math issues.. πŸ˜’ looks like mamaji had a bad past.. 

🀣

On topic..exactly, I don't get what was such a big deal about it?!πŸ˜• Maybe it was made a big deal only coz it was said by Gautam. Whatever comes out of his mouth, even if it is a mere sneeze creates a BIGG hullabaloo. 
I still laugh when I think about how calmly Gautam was asking Praneet to just shut up while Praneet was going crazzy yelling about what a champion he is in changin people's diapersπŸ˜† (read Chaddi)
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The big deal is that Gautam gave percentages. That GAUTAM gave percentages! πŸ˜†

They wont spare him anyway!
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The issue was Gautam becoming captain
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For mama sakuni number matters!
harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bingo!! Praneet can call gautam JANVAAR, BANDER, NEGATIVE but if gautam gave him percentages then he is hurt to kia gautam ko hurt nhi hota hga