Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

MATH = meri aashiqui tumse hi ekta's show on colors😳

Ohh πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Ohh πŸ˜†

Sonu is here to increase ur Serial GKπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mai bholi bhi hu aur seedhi bhi...just like how Ratan and Ranvi think Gunjan is.😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Sonu is here to increase ur Serial GKπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oyeee πŸ˜†
Right now as per the current track-support to veera. Bcoz baldev ne sach me galat decision le liya hai. My support would've gone to baldev if he had taken the decision of building his career life,making his own name rather than the chote sarpunch or sarpunch ka puttar. Seriously if cvs had shown that definitely would be supporting baldev. Dekh apne dam par apni zindagi banayi,tere bina kisi madad ke. But...thats why nw majboori me support to veera.
Originally posted by sonmusk

Right now as per the current track-support to veera. Bcoz baldev ne sach me galat decision le liya hai. My support would've gone to baldev if he had taken the decision of building his career life,making his own name rather than the chote sarpunch or sarpunch ka puttar. Seriously if cvs had shown that definitely would be supporting baldev. Dekh apne dam par apni zindagi banayi,tere bina kisi madad ke. But...thats why nw majboori me support to veera.

This track has nothing to do with Baldev's career πŸ˜³

May I know why you're supporting Veera? πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

This track has nothing to do with Baldev's career πŸ˜³

May I know why you're supporting Veera? πŸ˜Š
'
bhakti _/\_ πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sonmusk

kuch b 🀣
This track has nothing to do with baldev's career. May i know why you're supporting veera? I've given the reason in my first post. F9 this track has nothing to do with baldev's track. But it should've gone to that way if cvs want. Its universal truth that baldev ko kisi aur se nh par veera se uski baton se farak padta hai,right? All were calling him useless,gunda. He didnt care. But when veera called him that he got hurt. I expected that he will take decision to develop his career,toh main sabse ziada khush hoti. But he decided to marry. Thats why i m supporting her. I m very true,i m really nt liking her plans,moves to get back baldev. Par kya kare isse simran ka patta katega aur baldev bach jayega. Even i dont want patch up of veeba after exposing. These r my true views. Did i answered?
Bhakti _/\_ overactor. Pls mujhe pagal kutte ne nahi kata hai.