Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailja95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 3

Sanyukta was not able to sleep properly. Her past finally stood on her door knocking and she had no choice other than to open the door.Getting ready she left for office hoping for a new start in her life. All she never knew was that it wasn't going to happen at least till her ex boyfriend was present in her life.

Gaining all the courage she knocked on the door of his cabin." Come in" is what she heard.Getting in she placed the completed files on the desk,muttered a greeting and started moving out.

"wait", getting up from his chair Randhir proceeded in her direction.
"have u checked Mr. Mittals designs?", still proceeded sanyukta did not look at him and replied"yes sir".

" Have u checked for the raw materials?",still proceeding.

"yes sir",she said.

" have u decided upon the people needed in the team", clossing the distance between them.

"yes sir".

" have u been thinking about me? ", now there was no gap between them.

" yes sir... I... I mean no sir",she corrected herself finally looking up to him and noticing their closeness.

" Just checking...",he said holding her arms and looking into her eyes.

" please let me go sir",she said feeling his electrifying touch.

" so u did not think about me ... Right",he said brushing his fingers thinking how much he missed her touch.

" no sir why will I think about you... We have nothing between us", she said with a heavy heart.

" Ah yeah right ... We are just colleagues... And nothing else hmm??",now he touched her cheeks with his left hand and started brushing her lips with his thumb.

" yea...yeah... Past is past now we both have moved on right? I mean we are only colleagues and can be cordial to each other" , she said more to herself than to him.

" hmm... Ms. Agarwal but your body says something else... Like its yearning for something... Is it ",he bought his mouth close to her lips not breaking the eye contact.

" no ... I mean we can be polite and ... And for old time sake", she replied not able to hide the skip in her heart beat. Her breath brushed over his face . He could make out her desires

" Hmm for old times sake.. Right?",with that he slammed his rough lips on her soft ones .At first sanyukta froze but his passion made her respond. She kissed him back. Fighting for dominance his hand caught her waist whereas she caught his hair. Both squeezed themselves together to be one. No one made any attempt to stop. Their tongues danced with the same rhythm. Kissing her he bought her to the couch. His hands slipped into her shirt . Just then they heard a knock.

They both came out of their trans. Sanyukta got up and made herself presentable. Meaning Randhir shouted on the peon who got the coffee.

When he saw sanyukta leaving he caught hold of her waist .

" Its not over... Maybe for u but not for me... We both know that nothing is over... We need to talk...meet me at dinner 8pm HIPOINT cafe I'll send u the car",he said while leaving her without waiting for a reply.

Sanyukta was left utterly shocked. What had she done. She had to stay away from him. For his sake as well as for her sake.

Rest of her day went normal. Returning home she changed and got ready wearing a white saree.

Her door bell rang and she opened the door only to be surprised by him. Randhir was standing with a bouquet of fresh roses in his hand.

" you look beautiful", he said and pecked upon her lips followed by hugging her. As their body touched each other they could feel themselves getting lost . Randhir 's grip became more tight and sanyukta started to enjoy. Suddenly she realised their state and broke the hug. Randhir unwillingly let her go.

"you?... But u said that you'll send the driver?'.still shocked sanyukta asked.

" driver at ur service maam",he said winking.
"but...", she argued only to be cut by him in between.

" no buts and ifs... Its a date", again winked with arrogance and confidence.

"WHAT!!!!!", was what sanyukta could say before Randhir dragged her to the car.

Thanx for the comments guys hope you like this one.Edited by shailja95 - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was awsme yr

Really this is getting intrstng
I luved it

Pm me if possible

A very happy n prosperous new year

Keep smiling
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..what happened in the past that they split ...awaiting the date
sandhir555 thumbnail
Hey , lovely ff !.. Read all d parts in a  go ... superbe plot ! Plz pn wen u update nxt !  Continue soon !
sandhir555 thumbnail
Hey superb ff ! read all d parts in a go... plz pm wen u update d nxt part ! ! Continue soon 
Daddysdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey lovely story dear:-) keep writing n thanx for d pm ;-)
Nitra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god seriously i love this rd mysterious and sanyu if she love him so why behaving like this...???? Cant wait for next part update soon
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was really amazing...
Sandhir on date??hmmm naughty mind activated...
Conti soon...
Thnx for pm...
vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Superb updates.loved it.pls update soon.
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome superb lovely lovely
lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely
amazing fabulous lovely
very very nice and interesting

very sweet, nice, cute part
sandhir on a date

love it. update asap.😃
thanx for pm me.