Praneet bitching about Gautam to Ali - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by *king*

The comments on the video in facebook are interesting. Shows how much  public agrees with Praneet😆😆

*king*
Its howlraious comments ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by *king*

Praneet goes to Karishma and bitches about Gautam and here he is bitching about Karishma and gautam near Ali. Waha kya positivity hain bande mein. he treats 'friends' and 'foes' alike. lage raho Mamaji.

*king*
yeh thode din mein bitching king banane waala hain ðŸ˜†
LOL Gauti bahu and his blind fans 🤣 Edited by vsuseela85 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

<font size="2">Hell no one is positive in BB ..cause EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE ONE in BB bitches!</font>

<font size="2">No one is Pooja Missra or Imam this season who never bitched ..😆</font>

Aise aap sochti haina OCK bt mamaji ne tho kaha ta ki woh postive hain tho phir aise neech harkat kyun kare 😆
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

ali har jagah se gyaan opps bitching  bant raha ha ðŸ˜†

double dholki🤢
Originally posted by ruky786

double dholki🤢
saarey he double dholki ha is ghar kuch ko chor ke ruky jee ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rashen

I'm not saying praneet is perfect or saint, but the way people put gulati into a god worshipping manifestation is sickening.

it's like gulati can do no wrong in front of these people.

if Gulati kills someone, these people are blind enough to blame the victim, and petition gulati's release from prison😡

If gulati has managed to gain such fans without having a pre fanbase then he needs to be credited for that...
Any mistake Gautam does and its most of the times so exaggerated by house mates that he gets more dan he deserves... I never said gulati is a saint game woh bhi khelne aya hai..
But I can see hms calling him negative 24*7 specially and while desperately trying to show him negative they make him the hero... This is all about connecting to audience and if he has managed to get most no. Of supporters among others then he is playing his game well   ðŸ˜³
from what i say, its true.. coz really, when i get really angry with my friends even i end up bitching a lil bit... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by Sarahbelle

Gautam bitches about everyone infront of Puneet all the time.
but Gauti fans are in denial as usual😆

But Gautam tu is #negative na.

Such behaviour does not suit the sanskaari Pandit ji.

Kahan un jaisa ooncha insaan aur kahan Gautam.
Originally posted by Rashen

gautam bitches about praneet, pritam, sonali and others all the time
It's like people are blind if they don't think Gautam doesn't bitch constantly.

That's what I am saying Gautam is negative and the bad guy so what else can you expect from him. But Praneet is positive and he wants shaanti in the house then why bitching about someone.