Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

May be when Ahil gets angry Sanam can slap him?I really want a slapgate😆They can restart their passionate journey from there.How else will you convert maronnn to junoonnn? 

🤣🤣🤣 That is okk with me, aahil needs a thapad to bring him back from the goofy grins and teenage boy attitude, YOu made my day hahahaha maroonn to junoonnn ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sahil333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

simran.. i have a feeling, we are in for more disgusting tracks..aaher nikah and aaher SR...seher pregnant...sanam shattered...
so there is going to be no end to sick tracks...

It's a possibility, but for Sanam's sake I don't want to think about that. It's just scaring me to go there. 😭 . She already has suffered so much, how much can she take. When will she be happy for once. And above all, us,  ðŸ˜­ , we are suffering along with Sanam . But CV's are so disgusting with this track and they might want to explore aaher even more 😡🤢
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyph21

simran.. i have a feeling, we are in for more disgusting tracks..aaher nikah and aaher SR...seher pregnant...sanam shattered...
so there is going to be no end to sick tracks...

This sounds like Apavithra rishta replay.😆 I don't think they'll go there.They'll drop the Aher bone they are chewing at the Nikha, IMO.
Isn't Sunheri  going to die or to be out of action for a while?

Originally posted by: sahil333

It's a possibility, but for Sanam's sake I don't want to think about that. It's just scaring me to go there. 😭 . She already has suffered so much, how much can she take. When will she be happy for once. And above all, us,  ðŸ˜­ , we are suffering along with Sanam . But CV's are so disgusting with this track and they might want to explore aaher even more 😡🤢

I don't think they'll do it.What'll they do with Sanam then?Where will she stay?
I think, suffering will end when they are threatened with axing again.This negativity and dragfest started after the extension.
sahil333 thumbnail

remember zoya forced marriage to akram.. before she said qh, asad walked in and said qubool nahi hai..and he fought with the goons

i want to see something like that...sanam walking in during the nika and before seher says qh, sanam will reply with qubool nahi hai...everybody is shocked...i wanna see aahil's face...she walks up to seher and gave her a smack on her face...then she goes to aahil and gives him a tight slap and says to him that his confession and love for her wasn't real at all...i wanna see the guilt on his face...i wanna see aahil suffer and suffer and suffer more than sanam did...

i just hope seher smacking sanam with that china plate and seeing her with aahil after that, sanam's sisterly love will be gone...it's time to revenge her... 

Originally posted by: sahil333

remember zoya forced marriage to akram.. before she said qh, asad walked in and said qubool nahi hai..and he fought with the goons

i want to see something like that...sanam walking in during the nika and before seher says qh, sanam will reply with qubool nahi hai...everybody is shocked...i wanna see aahil's face...she walks up to seher and gave her a smack on her face...then she goes to aahil and gives him a tight slap and says to him that his confession and love for her wasn't real at all...i wanna see the guilt on his face...i wanna see aahil suffer and suffer and suffer more than sanam did...

i just hope seher smacking sanam with that china plate and seeing her with aahil after that, sanam's sisterly love will be gone...it's time to revenge her... 

Yes, i do think, something like that will happen.That'll be nice.
I'm rooting for  a slapgate too.Sehar or Ahil both getting smacked by Sanam or a miraculously healed dillu is qubhoo hai to me.😆
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Latest spoiler says Sunheri goes to party and if it was Sunheri, at dargah i dn't think,she' ll do that after patching up with Rehan.so may be Rehan found Sanam& helping her. i loved jealous Ahil,from his childlish cribbing to passionate outburst,it was good, this one🤢 All i can say is" stop barking at the wron tree louder,moron".

I actually did a double take ... do u know i tortured myself with the thursday episode of Seher hitting a silly sis who loves her absolutely dysfunctional family...
The vile woman actually turned back and kept enjoying the torture being inflicted on Sanam?
I was 😲 when I came to the forum and saw people saying they found her funny! Am I odd or are they...  No sane human can enjoy such a scene... no sane human in my close circle that is!
Off course I haven't counted on the crowd that sits around those fight until death wrestling/boxing rings, cheering for the monsters inside..."yeah ..kill him..." 

Simran, most TRP audience sit with a remote and sometimes catch more than 2 serials at a time.. they watch the one which excites them the most... and then tell about the latest interesting track to their evening timepass circle😆

Originally posted by: minnie2308

I actually did a double take ... do u know i tortured myself with the thursday episode of Seher hitting a silly sis who loves her absolutely dysfunctional family...
The vile woman actually turned back and kept enjoying the torture being inflicted on Sanam?
I was 😲 when I came to the forum and saw people saying they found her funny! Am I odd or are they...  No sane human can enjoy such a scene... no sane human in my close circle that is!
Off course I haven't counted on the crowd that sits around those fight until death wrestling/boxing rings, cheering for the monsters inside..."yeah ..kill him..." 

Simran, most TRP audience sit with a remote and sometimes catch more than 2 serials at a time.. they watch the one which excites them the most... and then tell about the latest interesting track to their evening timepass circle😆

@bold- may be the Cvs know them😆. I do watch with the remote,when i watch on tele and am guilty of watching 3,sometimes 4 programs simultaneously.
Did you watch QH1?The sibling bonding was beautiful,even among the half brothers and sisters.That's why nobody brayed for Ayann's blood,when he married Zoya,here many,including me, would be happy if Sunheri dies or get disfigured or disappears for long time.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even shrink cant help with thiz... 
Maybe she likes the concept of forbidden love.. She should have made "ishq e mamnoo" fr indiant tv ðŸ˜•
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^Simran😈ove to see Sunehri gone forever. I think they must give poor Surbhi Jyoti a break... Didn't she say she had throat infection? 😭
😆