Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _Ria_

lovey update nd pics r perfect...but update was tooo short...anyway how was ur test? nd where's 2day's update? 

aww thnkyu 😳and m soo sorry ria darlu!!!*it was great:D will update in the night,promise😉
Edited by anshikashaheer - 9 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitshamya

Hmm why short update 😭 want a long and romantic one updte give today itself 😛 please...

aww haan okay😉 !!!will update till midnight😃 happy now na😳
anshikashaheer thumbnail

❤️Our First Lecture Together❤️

Part-2❤️

DURING THE LECTURE:-

Anant's POV:-

"Mam may we come in?"asked an angelic voice from the door, i couldn't see her face properly as i got the last seat thanks to my dear Ranbir!!!

"Yes u all three may enter.But why are u late?"asked the teacher seeming quite upset with them.

"Mam we had some work with another teacher actually"the same sweet but shaky voice replied.

Sweet?i asked myself! What the hell am i Thinking! I guess i may be sleepy.I started sketching in my notebook while the teacher lectured those three and finally after half an hour let them take a seat.Was she a crazy lady!Then the lecture resumed.

"So today we will learn about the various business services..."

Navya's POV:-

After 30 minutes of lecture we finally got to sit!But as i noticed him,I tensed.My Body froze at his mere sight.Those hazel brown eyes which were droolworthy,those silky hair which flew with the air,those seductive lips.God he was so damn Gorgeous!* 
What was i thinking?i asked myself still my eyes fixed on him...But suddenly he looked up just to meet my eyes and i melted.His Hazel eyes met with my Black ones.I could Faint.

Anant's POV:-

While i was drawing i felt someone's intense stare on me, i looked up to meet a Beautiful Black pair of eyes staring at me*Navya*!.It was really good.I could feel something in my tummy when she stared at me with her pretty dove like big eyes.I could say Navya was pretty attractive. What am i thinking i suddenly looked back at my book and she looked back on the board.

~The Bell Rang~

The Bell rang literally making me jump on my seat as i was disturbed from my strance!I hurriedly picked up my bag and was about to leave wen my leg got stuck in some bag's strap.I tripped and kept my eyes closed chanting GuruNanakji's name every second...Suddenly i felt two huge hand around my waist and a warm chest in which i had covered my face!OH CRAP!!!i opened my eyes and saw the same gorgoeus boy holding me tightly once again*!!!his grip around me was sooo strong and firm!!!

"Are u fine?"i asked as a scared navya landed in my arms all again!!!ha! what a coincidence! two times in a day she land up in my arms!woah!She looked so cute when she chanted god's name and kept her eyes shut!aww soo adorable!

I didnt reply verbally,rather just blushed harder.

Oh gosh!!!This girl has turned all red!How much cuter can she get!"Navya!"

"Ya"i smiled with a blush.He remembered my name...How sweet of him.I could feel Ritz and Appy's eyes on us now.

"U okay?"I smiled sincerely looking into her big dove like eyes.

"Oh yes,Whats your name by the way?"i asked while biting my lower lip.

"Anant...Anant Bajpai"i chuckled at her cuteness.

Anant you can leave her now atleast na!Shouted Ranbir with a smirk. Anant put Navya down,both looking at the ground awkwardly.Ranbir,Ritz and Appy burst into a hysterical laughter!U both are behaving like newly weds!!!!their volume of laughter increasing.

Navya blushed a lot while Anant giggled along with them and then they left the class.

Finally my chapter is over,guys!!!Ur response is overwhelming!😳!!luv u all!❤️!!Keep liking and commenting and Boosting me guys!🤗!!!Take care lovelies!!!😳

Edited by anshikashaheer - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...
awesome part...
waiting to read more...
update soon...😊
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: JutheeAlam

Awesome update :)

thnkyu so much darlu😳
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keechu--

Wow...

awesome part...
waiting to read more...
update soon...😊

aww thnkyu a lott keechu darlu😉
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancyshroff

Very good updates

thnks dear😛
_Ria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I literally got losted in my imaination world with Anya...loving their adoreable encounters...nd gang's coments were really funny...thnx a lot 4 keeping ur promise :P nxt time v need a longgg dose plz
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ria_

I literally got losted in my imaination world with Anya...loving their adoreable encounters...nd gang's coments were really funny...thnx a lot 4 keeping ur promise :P nxt time v need a longgg dose plz

Thankyu soo much ria😳glad u liked it😉 ofcourse next time big chapter:D
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update :-) please continue soon with the next part. .