ishq bina kya jeena FF final part pg 10 - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago

CHAPTER 15:

Jai not knowing how to stop her torrent of tanas claims her mouth in a hard but passionate kiss…

Bani was flabbergasted. Her whole body was sort of electrified from his touch. A jolt of 1000 volts ran through her body turning her knees to jelly. You wouldn't have been surprised if her hair stood up straight(you know the electrified look he he he). Jai did not know why he did not end the kiss.. his heart told him that it was the right thing to do and his brain did the same(he he he it had stopped working after the horrendous play).
Bani next felt his lips on the nape of her neck, nuzzling her neck biting it and kissing the place he bit…(wait and watch Bani tomorrow you will have some serious love bites to hide he he he). Jai took Bani's face in his hands and looking into her eyes said.
Jai : Bani one thing I have realized is that I can't live without you; I can't forgive myself for hurting you. I admit it I was a total jerk… I shouldn't have shouted at you… and get one thing straight the only woman in my life is you and it will always be you… its you I LOVE and NOT ROSHNI…I love you Bani..i don't know how and when I fell in love with you, the only thing I know is my life is incomplete without you in it…All I have to ask is (then bending down on his knees he took her hand into his) Bani will you forgive me for what I have done? (he then holds his ears and gives her puppy dog eyes)
Bani can't say anything and just nods her head.
Jai feels elated and he picks her up in his arms and carries her towards their bed…
And the scene fades……………

SINCE THEN 5 YEARS HAVE PASSED

We see a 4 yr old toddler running….
Kid: na..na..na…….boos na na
His mother running after him with his cup of boost in her hand….trying to catch the little tyke…
Mother: Aarya…Please don't do this to mama… have your boost
Aarya: na na boos na na…
The tyke's father comes and grabs him and makes him sit on his lap…
Aarya: papa no boos…
Father: I know beta I have left it years ago (he mean booze if you understand what he means)
Mother: dekho na…jai…isne mujhe kitna nachaya ab to kaho isse ki apna boost pile..
Jai: oh come on Bani if he doesn't want it don't force him.
Bani: just glares at both father and son…
Jai: beta tu mujhe ek din pitvayega… pile beta pile nahin to papa ko volcano eruption face karna padega
Then all three laugh and the scene fades away…

THE END

ok guys if you find this a bit too rushed well i wanted it to have a happy ending and i coldn't wait that long 😆 😆
hope you enjoyed it
love
suppi

mera dil toote gaya suppi 😭
you end a beautiful ff 😭 😭 😭
--------------------------------
boost 😆
it was a cute ending
and love how the scene faded away 😳
and they have a son how cute
are yaar you ended such a wonderfl ff so soon anyways cute ending loved it will wait for the next one
Wow just read the whole thing that was brill!! cant wait to see wat u write next!
Ria XxX
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😭 😭 😭 <<< happy tears!

loved the ending! itz awsome hun!
i giv this whole FF 11/10 👏

Can't wait to read another FF from u 😉

maddi
pile beta pile nahin to papa ko volcano eruption face karna padega 😆
I really enjoyed it cnt soon. 😃
i really loved ur story. will be waiting for ur next ff.

swati
awww u ended ur ff it was a great ff!
but cant wait for u other one!!
loved the ending
wat a sweet part! 😛
good job! 😛