Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ides

Hilarious Arti๐Ÿ˜†.....and thnx for the highligts.........

Did I tell you that since Purab gave Nandu alternate accommodation, he moved out of that house. It is now occupied by Armaan and Jassi.

Originally posted by: ides

crap.....how will he do that.....no prior experience๐Ÿ˜•

Though I have stopped wasting my thinking time on JJKN, you forced me to think on this one ides ๐Ÿ˜†

This is what will happen.

-     Armaan needs a job.
-     Jassi knows that Armaan has no experience. She remembers Purab who once loved her to eternity and she decides to take advantage of the fact.
-     She goes to Purab and tells him "Purab, agar tum Armaan Sir ko naukri nahin doge to main tumse kabhi baat nahin karoongi"
-     Purab looks at her for a moment in surprise, admires her courage and bursts out laughing. He laughs and laughs. Probably the best laugh he has had for a decade. His eyes suddenly light up. Jahan pehle Jassi ke muh se phool jhadte the, wahin ab Purab ko paison ki barsaat hoti nazar aayi. He immediately sees a business potential here and hires both Jassi and Armaan.
-     He opens up a new factory that produces talking dolls that look like Jassi. Jassi is given the job of throwing her voice into the dolls that say "(Name customized), agar tum (event customized) nahin karoge to main (threat customized)". Armaan is given the job of looking after the making of Jassi dolls to make sure they resemble Jassi down to fringe, brace and chashma, and make sure that Jassi's voice remains in perfect condition always so that doll production does not suffer.

The customizable threat dolls become an instant hit with children and parents alike. Purab's net worth increases and goes on increasing. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by artijain - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Arti... Just like the one Armaan got for the Valentine gift..I can see how this toy will be a instant hit with children  ๐Ÿ˜†

Girls you are amazing.. ๐Ÿ‘...

Vijay: couldn't help but post so many.. sorry..

pmahesh thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†great idea arti but somehow i think you have no future in ekta's serials- nothing predictable in your idea, no second marriages, no miscarriages, no affairs............!

meghnapatil thumbnail

where is deadly and jammy  ????

lost in jassi's world.

anyways thanks aarti for quick update

ya am very happy that they showed that armaan cares for jassi

now they will jae just one way to get meenakshi's contrat to recover the loosses

ides thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Arti.....ur brain cells r working just fine.........