India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Highlights for 16th Nov (Page 3)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks arti for giving the higlights. Your story line is really good. The jjkn writers should learn from you.

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by artijain

This is what I think will happen.

Armaan loses the collection. And all the money.

He is now at the same level as Jassi socially. With little or no money and has to work for a living.

So Armaan learns to adapt to Jassi's world. (This is what the next 3 months will be all about - Armaan's makeover Wink )

Now both of them belong to the same world and Jassi happily marries him.

Purab gives both of them jobs in his company.

Hahah! Good one! So the actual make over is not for Jassi but for Arman and the rest ;) So the much awaited makeover would actually be for everyone but Jassi, and everyone will end up wearing braces and thick glasses LOL
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD HPW DID THAT HAPPEN???? I HOPE PURAB IS BEHIND THIS JUST KIDDING!! Ouch
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
thanks arti!!!.. and funny storyline LOL LOL ...and very possible--knowing t& D anything can happen Confused
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hilarious ArtiLOL.....and thnx for the highligts.........

He is now at the same level as Jassi socially. With little or no money and has to work for a living.

crap.....how will he do that.....no prior experienceConfused

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

This is what I think will happen.

Armaan loses the collection. And all the money.

So Armaan learns to adapt to Jassi's world. (This is what the next 3 months will be all about - Armaan's makeover Wink )

Now both of them belong to the same world and Jassi happily marries him.

Purab gives both of them jobs in his company.

good one arti! i have always wondered how armaan and jassi wud have been as a couple if both were of middle class bg.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Hilarious ArtiLOL.....and thnx for the highligts.........

He is now at the same level as Jassi socially. With little or no money and <span>has to work for a living</span>.

Did I tell you that since Purab gave Nandu alternate accommodation, he moved out of that house. It is now occupied by Armaan and Jassi.

Originally posted by ides

crap.....how will he do that.....no prior experienceConfused

Though I have stopped wasting my thinking time on JJKN, you forced me to think on this one ides LOL

This is what will happen.

-     Armaan needs a job.
-     Jassi knows that Armaan has no experience. She remembers Purab who once loved her to eternity and she decides to take advantage of the fact.
-     She goes to Purab and tells him "Purab, agar tum Armaan Sir ko naukri nahin doge to main tumse kabhi baat nahin karoongi"
-     Purab looks at her for a moment in surprise, admires her courage and bursts out laughing. He laughs and laughs. Probably the best laugh he has had for a decade. His eyes suddenly light up. Jahan pehle Jassi ke muh se phool jhadte the, wahin ab Purab ko paison ki barsaat hoti nazar aayi. He immediately sees a business potential here and hires both Jassi and Armaan.
-     He opens up a new factory that produces talking dolls that look like Jassi. Jassi is given the job of throwing her voice into the dolls that say "(Name customized), agar tum (event customized) nahin karoge to main (threat customized)". Armaan is given the job of looking after the making of Jassi dolls to make sure they resemble Jassi down to fringe, brace and chashma, and make sure that Jassi's voice remains in perfect condition always so that doll production does not suffer.

The customizable threat dolls become an instant hit with children and parents alike. Purab's net worth increases and goes on increasing. Tongue Tongue

Edited by artijain - 17 November 2004 at 1:28am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Arti... Just like the one Armaan got for the Valentine gift..I can see how this toy will be a instant hit with children  LOL

Girls you are amazing.. Clap...

Vijay: couldn't help but post so many.. sorry..

Go to top