The Original story of RR - Lets discuss - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deepa Akka , Nice post ðŸ˜Š Thank you JJ and Deepa for starting this one .. its very interesting to read all the comments so far .. 
Adding in my two cents here -( am not sure if I am repeating what others have already pointed out , am sorry if I am ) 

1. Rudra telling Paro that "jis din mauth tere saamne khada rahega aur tu mujhe waha nahi payegi tab samjh mein aayega tujhe " -  This sentence makes me feel that Paro might not have got escaped that easily  from Tejawat after going along with him from Shivratri Mela . She probably would have tried to free herself , got hurt physically too or got Kidnapped and may be met Mala as well there . At that point of time ,when Tejwat's money was caught in the Mela and his men under BSD custody , it would have been more logical for him  to have kept Paro as a hostage alive and negotiate with BSD to cancel the charges on him than to actually try to kill Paro . 

Paro might have got to know the truth while under Tejawat's custody and not right away. 

2. Mala was very keen on attending Rudra's marriage and was very insistent regarding that with both Danveer and Tejawat - she might have somehow made it to the Mela is what I believe . 
Going by that old IV of Sadiyaji , Rudra might have got hold of Mala at the Mela then and held her captive there- probably even believing that she is aware of tejawat's wrong doings and trying to extract more information through her.

3. Laila missing action till PaRud actually get marry also doesn't set well with me w.r.t the story at that point. After the Haldi fiasco , she would not have kept quiet and let Rudra get married. She would have tried to  abduct / harm Paro as she thinks Paro as the other woman who took away Rudra . She couldnt harm Rudra at Haldi , but after that, once she has understood that Rudra is already fallen for Paro , she could have developed hatred towards him too . So rather than coming in after their wedding to create mis-understandings between Paro and Rudra , she might have turned totally negative ( as mentioned in some very early articles on Laila 's character ) she might have got into some kind of secret  deal with Tejawat to   help Tejawat  in return of ousting  Paro out of Rudra's life and be a foe-hiding-as-a-friend to Rudra .  I dont think Laila is that stupid to think that helping his mom and bringing her to Rudra  would get her on to good books of Rudra. 

After the 8 years of that relationship with a man that had no name ,any woman in  Laila's place deserved a decent respectful  farewell from Rudra . But at the end of the day she had 3 choices , 
 1.  to accept that fact sooner or later and move on from their lives gracefully ;
 2.  to still harbour feelings for Rudra and think its all Paro's fault and hold grudge on her and trouble her.
 3. to hold grudge towards Rudra too and do everything in capacity to ruin his life ( I felt initial days of Laila in the show indicated she would go with this choice ). 

Well , I am not sure if I made any sense😆 - just jotted down whatever I could think as soon as I saw the post .. ðŸ˜Š

WIll get back if i can think some more later. Have a good day everyone ðŸ˜Š

Edited by firsttimehere - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Deepa Akka , Nice post ðŸ˜Š Thank you JJ and Deepa for starting this one .. its very interesting to read all the comments so far .. 

Adding in my two cents here -( am not sure if I am repeating what others have already pointed out , am sorry if I am ) 

1. Rudra telling Paro that "jis din mauth tere saamne khada rahega aur tu mujhe waha nahi payegi tab samjh mein aayega tujhe " -  This sentence makes me feel that Paro might not have got escaped that easily  from Tejawat after going along with him from Shivratri Mela . She probably would have tried to free herself , got hurt physically too or got Kidnapped and may be met Mala as well there . At that point of time ,when Tejwat's money was caught in the Mela and his men under BSD custody , it would have been more logical for him  to have kept Paro as a hostage alive and negotiate with BSD to cancel the charges on him than to actually try to kill Paro . 

Paro might have got to know the truth while under Tejawat's custody and not right away. 

2. Mala was very keen on attending Rudra's marriage and was very insistent regarding that with both Danveer and Tejawat - she might have somehow made it to the Mela is what I believe . 
Going by that old IV of Sadiyaji , Rudra might have got hold of Mala at the Mela then and held her captive there- probably even believing that she is aware of tejawat's wrong doings and trying to extract more information through her.

3. Laila missing action till PaRud actually get marry also doesn't set well with me w.r.t the story at that point. After the Haldi fiasco , she would not have kept quiet and let Rudra get married. She would have tried to  abduct / harm Paro as she thinks Paro as the other woman who took away Rudra . She couldnt harm Rudra at Haldi , but after that, once she has understood that Rudra is already fallen for Paro , she could have developed hatred towards him too . So rather than coming in after their wedding to create mis-understandings between Paro and Rudra , she might have turned totally negative ( as mentioned in some very early articles on Laila 's character ) she might have got into some kind of secret  deal with Tejawat to   help Tejawat  in return of ousting  Paro out of Rudra's life and be a foe-hiding-as-a-friend to Rudra .  I dont think Laila is that stupid to think that helping his mom and bringing her to Rudra  would get her on to good books of Rudra. 

After the 8 years of that relationship with a man that had no name ,any woman in  Laila's place deserved a decent respectful  farewell from Rudra . But at the end of the day she had 3 choices , 
 1.  to accept that fact sooner or later and move on from their lives gracefully ;
 2.  to still harbour feelings for Rudra and think its all Paro's fault and hold grudge on her and trouble her.
 3. to hold grudge towards Rudra too and do everything in capacity to ruin his life ( I felt initial days of Laila in the show indicated she would go with this choice ). 

Well , I am not sure if I made any sense😆 - just jotted down whatever I could think as soon as I saw the post .. ðŸ˜Š

WIll get back if i can think some more later. Have a good day everyone ðŸ˜Š

That,s a logical,elaborate and sensible take.Specially the 1st and the 3rd.😃
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Original story of rangrasiya!

First episode - Meeting
Second episode - Kiss
Third episode - Foreplay

Forth episode - Consumashans
Fifth episode - Wedding
Sixth episode - 2 months leap
Seventh episode - one more consumashans

Episode eight - One more consumashans
Episode nine - Pregnancy news
Episode ten - one more consumashans in happiness of Pregnancy

And it goes on and on 🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preggy

First episode - Meeting
Second episode - Kiss
Third episode - Foreplay

Fifth episode - Wedding

And it goes on and on 🤣 🤣 🤣

Amy dear,I am speechless😲😲😲.
Thank god ur not in the creative field🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: multimediaa

Amy dear,I am speechless😲😲😲.
Thank god ur not in the creative field🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

if i was the creatives i would have given bhangbasiya rather than rangrasiya 🤣

Drool everyday 🤣
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

First episode - Meeting
Second episode - Kiss
Third episode - Foreplay

Fifth episode - Wedding

Naaa.. baby naaa!!! ye Rangrasiya nahii... Bhangbasiya ka episode description hai! ðŸ¤£ 
 R u sure you saw it correctly and not with mann ki aankhein... wahan sab chalta hai na !!  ðŸ˜†
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Naaa.. baby naaa!!! ye Rangrasiya nahii... Bhangbasiya ka episode description hai! ðŸ¤£ 
 R u sure you saw it correctly and not with mann ki aankhein... wahan sab chalta hai na !!  ðŸ˜†

Meri imagination mein to first episode mein hi consumashans 🤣

Oh yes this is more of bhangbasiya 🤣
Enjoy enjoy 🤣
Rummykub thumbnail

First episode - Meeting
Second episode - Kiss
Third episode - Foreplay

Fifth episode - Wedding

Oh my!!! Someone is very deprived and have reached their frustration point!!!! Please Thoda control karlo apne aapko.😉
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rummykub

Oh my!!! Someone is very deprived and have reached their frustration point!!!! Please Thoda control karlo apne aapko.😉

Control hi to nahi hota 🤣
So i just imagine and share my imagination 🤣 LMAO 🤣
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Meri imagination mein to first episode mein hi consumashans 🤣

Oh yes this is more of bhangbasiya 🤣
Enjoy enjoy 🤣

Please... be rest assured ... such a revolution shall never come in Indian TV no matter how much you want it... a serial to start with consumashuns!!!!! ðŸ˜²... ðŸ˜†