The Original story of RR - Lets discuss - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
It's a  nice thread Deeps.

Well I agree with JJ with this line 
"The creatives had a parallel in mind between Parud and ShivParvathi story. At least part of it. "

The epic Parud pose itself shows the Shiv-Parvathi arthnaariswar pose, and CVs successfully showed that parallel in the beginning episodes. This pose itself made us realize they are for each other ... soul mates... sigh! This is the reason I was sure Paro won't leave Rudra after that poison fiasco though she promised. For me they are inseparable and whatever problems life throws at them they'll handle together... which is again a special unique difference from other serials, where the FL 'll be everywhere solving every problem and ML praises her after (at least from the serials I watched RR is totally different)

I think in the original Mala track is different as I remember in one of the IV Sadiya ji said Rudra will kidnap her and put her in cow shed. If that is true then  they mellowed down  Rudra's character.

Will try to add more...

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhushiParo

It's a  nice thread Deeps.

Well I agree with JJ with this line 
"The creatives had a parallel in mind between Parud and ShivParvathi story. At least part of it. "

The epic Parud pose itself shows the Shiv-Parvathi arthnaariswar pose, and CVs successfully showed that parallel in the beginning episodes. This pose itself made us realize they are for each other ... soul mates... sigh! This is the reason I was sure Paro won't leave Rudra after that poison fiasco though she promised. For me they are inseparable and whatever problems life throws at them they'll handle together... which is again a special unique difference from other serials, where the FL 'll be everywhere solving every problem and ML praises her after (at least from the serials I watched RR is totally different)

I think in the original Mala track is different as I remember in one of the IV Sadiya ji said Rudra will kidnap her and put her in cow shed. If that is true then  they mellowed down  Rudra's character.

Will try to add more...

Welcome Sis πŸ€—...

Thats a interesting point...may be you are right PARUD could never be separated after PARO joined Rudra...but I think that would have taken at least 3 more months for Paro to fall in love with Rudra not overnight as shown ...

Also in one of ST tweet, he mentioned for TRP sake we have to keep hero-heroine in same place...So  does that meant, he could have taken more time for their meeting in original script?!

The last para is very interesting...I had missed it..which seg did sadiya say that???
Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Ok buddies,

I will call it a night...Keep the discussions flowing..

I will join my morning time...Have a nice day JJ and Ruchi...πŸ€—

Good Night Sis...πŸ€—
I have the following leads by which the show could have gone on and on in my mind - 

1. Rudra made Paro stay at his haveli ... she should have tried to escape... ab aisa toh nai hai ki usko kamre mein band kar rakha tha after her identity had been revealed. This could have been twisted and made into some epsiodes. 

2. Paro came to know very early about Teju! they could have shown a separation between Parud and then Paro could have figured out things herself slowly and then usko Rudra ki ek ek baat yaad aati. How at every step, he had warned her and told her the truth ! 
her realization in solidarity would have been great. They showed Tejawat just wanting to kidnap her to kill her , that could have been twisted too...

This is just 2 points.. I can go on and on ! LOL !!! GH...please mujhe apne job de do...πŸ˜†
I would love to read what others have to say but I don't have any inputs to make because I am brain dead thinking & fantasising abt RR 24/7. I think I need to see a psychiatrist .
Originally posted by deepsel

Ok buddies,

I will call it a night...Keep the discussions flowing..

I will join my morning time...Have a nice day JJ and Ruchi...πŸ€—

Good Night Sis...πŸ€—

goodnite Deepa... sleep well! πŸ€—Lets see where this thread goes. πŸ˜†
Excellent topic. Thank you for making it.
 Ever since RR went off air this curiosity has been nagging me like anything. I am really interested in knowingte original RR story. I don't know why but I am pretty sure it was vastly different to what was shown eventually.
For one I think the original RR had a lot more angst and depth between rudra and his mom mala and it was all swept under and diluted  due to trps stuff. The mala redemption was a whitewash done and dusted in a few minutes.
Likewise I think Parud were supposed  to be separated following the shiv parvathi's parallel which never happened. No kidnapping by thakur or MU by laila.
Also Paros confession and their  love story was rushed to please the TRP aunties. I have a feeling the Parud equation was supposed to be a lot more dark and intense I.e during the time of her capture and interrogation  buti guess the makers got cold feet and sobered it down.
Thakur and laila characters started of soo strong I am sure they had a lot more important role than they were given.
Also the mala disher issue.
Do you guys remember Paros sister nandini ?always had a feeling she would have a prominent role to play with regard to the sarhadpaar weapons and trafficking issue. But ..alas nothing.
I guess I can go on...

Originally posted by Fiza1960

I would love to read what others have to say but I don't have any inputs to make because I am brain dead thinking & fantasising abt RR 24/7. I think I need to see a psychiatrist .

Naaah... dont say like that Fiza. You see we are all talking about RR as if it is still on air, we spend so much of our time on it still so it is not only you who is not able to let go. πŸ˜Š We are here with you in it neck deep or may be deeper! πŸ˜†

I would say ...participate and tell us what you think because then you will feel better,.

why do you think we have started this post ... it is just because all of us want to rejoice in what we saw of RR and fantasize about what we could not see and could have been, it will help believe me! 

First thing very good post DeepsπŸ˜ƒ.Full formuku vanthuteenga poolaπŸ˜‰

I think the whole railway track scene was forced.Rudra was not fully aware of his feelings for Paro when they left for Mumbai .Yes he had an attraction for her,he cared for her her,he was her saviour,he was touched by her love for him,he started trusting her,he started to lean on her but then he didn't accept that as love.Remember the scene in the stairs before he reveals the truth about his maasa to Paro.He says I want to be near u but I don't know why and don't  ask me too.He was not ready to name it as love,leave at all confession.Even in a IV the beginning Ashish says that we will get to see their romance after 100 or 200 ep later.Even though he started trusting Paro once his Maasa arrived he should have gone few steps back in his relationship with Paro,as his internal wound and broken trust was not mended till then.The whole railway track scene looked so sudden for me,when the could have handled it in a lot lot better way.Even the Maasa track was not given proper closure.The change of Rudra view for his Maasa should have been more gradual.

Tejawat story was left unfinished,when that was supposed to be the core element of the story.Paro's mamisa,nandini jija were not even considered and many more too.I am not good at writing so I will stop with thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Nice thread deeps...
I am in πŸ€—
But I don't know whether I could contribute to this thread...like fiza ji said me also have dead brain... πŸ€”

@fiza1960 - Shame to shame ji...

But i will try puttting my brain on working mode...
Since I have got an xam tomorrow...i will comment tomorrow eve...
Ok deeps...lovely post...