Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Maharakshak Aryan "Chhala's Trap" (MR promo)

goody2shoes Goldie
goody2shoes
goody2shoes

Posted: 13 November 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hello,
Erm so I came across this on twitter...I nearly wet myself :P

Just listen out for that laugh, oh and the random sighting in a field.

I hope that link works, if not my techno wizards, please get on to it ASAP, as this will make you LOL.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25dilse14Nakusha-bharti-.LionHeart.twinkle-starstranger2roseHamlet53

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hi naila

Confusedpromo ...why MR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goody2shoesNakushatwinkle-star

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Now I have seen it all. 

goody2shoesNakushatwinkle-star

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
he was on top during LTL...to be honest he didn't cash on his sucess ...promo is a let down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goody2shoestwinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hi nailaHug
aww dearHug..thanks soo much for sharing it dear.Hug..soo sweet of you..Hug.baby too does not like MR's makeupShockedOuch... whats this..he is not looking like a villainOuch...baby won't watch it tomorrow...Hug...want to see mishal in a  good prominent  role..Day Dreaming..take care naila..Hug..big teddy hugs from twinkle baby..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goody2shoes

goody2shoes Goldie
goody2shoes
goody2shoes

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
It's interesting that you say that Nakusha, that MR didn't seem to cash in on his success. I didn't know of Laagi, until well, this time last year and so I completely missed out on the 'popular' phase, but after having watched it, much is not left to the imagination. Not only was LTL huge, but MR was bigger and it is a shame of some sort, that unfortunately that didn't translate into something big for him, be it Bollywood or anything else.

BUT having said that, it does speak volumes that even today the name Dutta (or rather the character Dutta) creates a certain impact. The show is still highly regarded (and remembered) and MR more so. He does know it. 

I can see why he went for something like 'Chhala' and (at a stretch perhaps) I may even be able to understand it, he's wary and tiresome, his whole career seems to revolve around that one character. Now while that is not necessarily a bad thing, if anything I know he is still immensely grateful for all the love he received, but for an actor, or rather for a performer it can be frustrating.

I caught a glimpse of that frustration in his interview with Telly Chakar at the launch of that show, where he made it a point to underline how far removed his character was from what he's played before. He said (I paraphrase) "The audience and fans will like that he's not serious, he's jovial, tries to create humour..." and he noted the eccentric dress sense. 

This is classic MR. Classic because he is doing what he does best: thinking outside of the norm. Going beyond the proverbial box. And for that I do applaud him. However, as I have previously stated, while I know he's had fun experimenting and while it is good to break the mold and do something that is a little far out, this little experiment, other than being a bit of a refresher for him, in terms of acting, won't really amount to much else. 

I hope it does. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but somehow the cynic in me, isn't ready to believe that.

Either way, I wish him luck for tonight/tomorrow (whenever this thing is on) but like most of you here, I don't think I shall be tying myself in knots waiting for it to air ;p 

Edited by goody2shoes - 14 November 2014 at 7:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-dilse14-bharti-Hamlet53RockChicGirlVasusenaRadheya

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 15 November 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hi
tfs
i m waiting for zee telefilms.
aryan time slot or serial doesn't excite
MR needs a good role

goody2shoestwinkle-starHamlet53

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 15 November 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hahaha few shots for today's episodeEmbarrassed..MR's entryBig smile...MR is looking like a  sweet ladoo... ROFL...baby liked MR's smiles&looks...Heart

he is looking nice

soo funny...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-goody2shoessona89Hamlet53RockChicGirlVasusenaRadheya

Go to top