Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To be honest I blame only the CVs and Writers for this mess. Can any body tell me what they are trying to show?, forget it, can any one tell me the name of the lead character from any show, who is actually hated by the viewers this much?. Some shows have negetive characters as leads, but people do not hate them, firstly because those characters are consistent and secondly because of the acting. I don't blame Digangana's acting because time and again she has proved she is a good actress. Only because the character is not consistent people are begining to hate Veera. They are highlighting the flaws in her character, without showing any redemption or repentance on her side. This entire track was completely unnecessary. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so disappointed with the route CVs have taken with Veera's character. I would have rather seen her saying okay I was wrong and try to win back by showing her understanding of his character instead she turned this into a clash of the egos. How dare Baldev marry another girl, let me show him attitude. How does this redeem her? How does this show how sorry she is for hurting him? All I see is her immaturity and causing him further pain and Baldev is just going to rebel against it. 
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

To be honest I blame only the CVs and Writers for this mess. Can any body tell me what they are trying to show?, forget it, can any one tell me the name of the lead character from any show, who is actually hated by the viewers this much?. Some shows have negetive characters as leads, but people do not hate them, firstly because those characters are consistent and secondly because of the acting. I don't blame Digangana's acting because time and again she has proved she is a good actress. Only because the character is not consistent people are begining to hate Veera. They are highlighting the flaws in her character, without showing any redemption or repentance on her side. This entire track was completely unnecessary. 

problem is that even veera is wrong other chrcters like ratan,chaiji,& others still supporting & justifying her every move.when ppl watch show hw they come to conclusion that  this chrcter is wrong or right.when there is strong msg or scenario is created to to show that this chrcter has done mistake.but more frustrating to watch that even she is doing lot of mistakes driven by ego,no one is ponting her faults except baldev,but other chrcters still pointing fault in baldev rather than in veera.
general viweres like my  mom when watch then they are not liking veera atttude but getting message that
her mistakes & faulta are justified in show.baldev each dialogue is true & ranveera dialogues are contradictory & has no meaning.general viweres relate to baldev emotiona bt nt with ranveera.
gunjan atleast pointed out ranvi faults once.but no one showed veera mirror.viweres find veera obnoxious as they find whatever she does she gets away it without being guilty.if my family dont like veera chrcter & find it hard to digest her action then hw they will love to watch show.ppl can tolerate negative leads but cant  tolerate hypocrite positive lead.
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am so disappointed with the route CVs have taken with Veera's character. I would have rather seen her saying okay I was wrong and try to win back by showing her understanding of his character instead she turned this into a clash of the egos. How dare Baldev marry another girl, let me show him attitude. How does this redeem her? How does this show how sorry she is for hurting him? All I see is her immaturity and causing him further pain and Baldev is just going to rebel against it. 

redemption is step by step process.some one was saying that soon she will realise her faults & try to win back baldev.but i am done with veera.her reaction & action till now are so pathetic that i wonder hw cv wil redeem her.i lost my hope on the day when after clearing charges she still dare to accuse baldev  for insulting ranvi & accepted breakup without pain,remorse,guilt.
she knew badev is getting married in 7 days.but still nt scared to loose him but busy in throwing attitude.seriously i did not like veeba scene in which she congratulated baldev.was this time to show attitude?& for what?this was the time to confront him about his decision ,to make him aware that she love him & want to make efforts to improve relation.multiple times baldev bowed in front of her & took efforts to convince her against his ego. why it was hard for her to show herself hurt by his decision?
she showed as usual dont care attitude. 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

more than veerji obsession veera is suffering from 
superiority complex.
when she has taken ranvi view as last view & his order as
god order.
when ranvi did not want to fight sarapanch election 
she convinced him to change it.
when ranvi did not want to sing she convined him to sing.
when he was adamant on nt forgiving nihal,she termed it 
wrong & forced him to change his decision.
all these time she marked ranvi decision & judgement wrong
so she went against it & made it to change.
but in ballu case she initially fought but later her 
ego,superiority complex,lack of trust & respect play an 
important role in breakup.
even if ranvi did not believe ballu in false illigal liquor case
as he was blinded by unreasionable hatred.so he cant be blamed for
nt believing him.as it was obvious.bt veera who claimed
to love & trust ballu,why she  believed those charges.
why she allowed a random inspector to bad mouth baldev infront
of her.
she could trust ranvi bt nt baldev
she could share her personal life with a random man
she allowed him & everyone to badmouth baldev.
she could nt respect baldev as well as relation.
did she ever tried to make understand baldev that how 
important he is for her.
where it is written that if you trust your parent
you should not trust your man.
if you want to respect your parents then humiliate
your lover for having difference of opinions.

if she has left baldev for sake of ranvi then 
it was ok but she left him for her superiority complex.
she humiliated him,doubted him,left him all alone & 
showed dont care attitude.
after charges were cleared,she again accused him for nt
giving her chance,ranvi insult,& again showed dont care attitude.

did she show him that she loves him too much & cant 
live without him.no,everytime she showed that if
you will nt listen to me,then go to hell.why i shld care
for a man who does nt follow my rules,my opinions,
my views,my veerji,my family,my brother &my
father dreams.
so everything of her starts from my,me,mine,& end there,
ranvi has no major role in veeba breakup
its veera mentality & her ego which played major role.
ranvi never dragged veera in his married life.but veera
dragged ranvi in every decision & her relation.
men like rajveer exists everyhere trying to get extra 
friendly with women & interfering in theirlife.
but mature girl dont allow such men to get close to them.
& hamper her relation.
rajvir has not forced veera to get extra friendly & cozy 
with him.he must be happy to get easy catch like veera unlike his
previous cases.
if a girl prefer random man opinion above her lover view
then why that man need to take effort.
all these time rajveer has taken effort to befriend 
ranvi only.he did not create any serious effort to brake
veeba relation.but its veera attitude only which helped
him unintentionally.

veera herself responsible for breakup.neither ranvi,rajveer
nor simran were responsible.

Bang on 👏

Exactly! It's her own fault but people are putting the blame on Billa and Jaggi 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Veera's attitude towards baldev is,' ITS MY WAY OR HIGHWAY'