Suhani Si Ek Ladki

did souyma forget krishna

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Did she forget him she never is shown to remember him just clothes, money and good food that's all we see of her. And she doesn't even use a dot any more. Has she completely detached herself from him and did she forget she is still married to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Did she forget him she never is shown to remember him just clothes, money and good food that's all we see of her. And she doesn't even use a dot any more. Has she completely detached herself from him and did she forget she is still married to him.

Lol she did or the writers did. But it's just sad, she claims to love him and she slapped that fact in Yuvraj face and now look no mention of her so called love.
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes  dear  Soumya  forget  Krishna
why  not? now  she  is a model after all
face of  the  year🤣🤣🤣
(joke  of  the  year)
🤣🤣🤣
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is showing her true colors... She was good for a while because of Suhani and her infuence.. I believe she is a selfish person.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyashi19mld

yes  dear  Soumya  forget  Krishna

why  not? now  she  is a model after all
face of  the  year🤣🤣🤣
(joke  of  the  year)
🤣🤣🤣

lol that just cracked me up really she and her darling dadi are total jokes pathetic ppl
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
she never remembered him,so let alone forgetting! 😵
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so right,loving abusing,harrasing and useless husband who neither respect 
or trust her is such big sin.oh all indian should be sati savitri and take and
love all pain and abuses given by there husbands.
how dare soumya to not remember or love him anymore.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

no dnt get my post wrong most of the fans here including myself have not only said that what Krishna has done to her is wrong but also they shouldn't get back together coz they incompatible. My post was just that i find it strange that any person whether u male or female coming out of a marriage whether their partner was good or bad would just forget their partner the way souyma has.  Marriage is such an important thing and  for some1 to be shown the way she has is wrong. She got into the marriage without even thinking and now she is getting out of the marriage without even thinking of what she wants next out of life next. A normal person would obviously try and be optimistic but here her character is just so full of life she isn't even faking her confidence she is just in her element and so happy in life now. and really she is disgusting wanting her best friends husband to give her attention, wanting him to choose her over his wife, getting hurt when he doesn't respond to her. if she so desperate for a mans attention she should get a divorce and get that foolish dadi to put her name on 1 of those marriage sites and says the richest guy would be chosen no poor fools allowed 😆  All i see when i see her is money, money, money, gold digger, gold digger and future husband stealer. 
And even though Krishna seemed to not care about her when she left  and it was only on Pratima's insistence he went for her but really that character hardly gets screen time so its no use even taking about him.

And really dnt maker her out to be a sati savitri whilst she was staying with Krishna she gave as good as she got. she was no damsel in distress and could take care of herself its only now that she pretends to be 1. And really Krishna is just a gullible idiot he can be changed if she tried to change him not that i want them to get back together any time soon. 

sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

I do not like Krishna at all -  he is the most annoying character in the whole show.. But that does not justify Soumya's behavior..She is the most irresponsible, selfish character in the whole show..

Soumya ran away with the idiot Krishna and now walking around all over the Birla house like nothing happened...yeah..the thread master has a point. NO likes Krishna..at the same time no one here likes Soumya pretending like nothing happened either...She should at least repent for her mistakes and behave like a responsible human being, instead of just being a freeloader and dancing around at Suhanis house! 

What the hell is Soumya celebrating? Her marriage is broken  only because she was irreponsible to ran away with an idiot in the firt place & now celebrating what ? dressing up? shopping merrily? why? Time for her to introspect and fix her mistakes..Not behave like an irresponsible child and be a burden on other people just after their marriage is broken!

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
you know while watching kriya scenes i always felt that they both never thier marriage seriously😆😆
both r nt at all feeling sad😆😆
but the way their love story ws shown n the way soumya behaved like they were eternal lovers😆
i expected soumya to atleast think about krishna.not that he deserved that 😆 but still to some extent soumya is also wrong as all she did ws lying n more lyingto krishna n his family. she cud hav worked a little more on her marriage. becoz i dont think krishna is a bad person he is just very impulsive
with a little more patience n love she cud hav changed him. i mean he is not lalchi like his family n never texpected soumya to bring money frm her home. somewhere i feel that she deliberately doesnt want to improve her relationship wid krishna as it wud mean leaving birla mansion😆