Seperation On Its Way.. - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by 60 FIVE SHOTZ

jab show sab dekna chor doo gee..to dekhe ga kaun...

Ekta kudh dekhegi as she loves all these dramas ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sulochana90

If Ishita has to move out and shagun comes in then im surely gonna quit watching
its gonna b a good bye YHM๐Ÿ˜ญ

After shagun entry no body will quit the show
because this show is drug for every 1

After shagun entry no body will quit the show
because this show is drug for every 1
Ishita Raman aur Ruhi ke liye
par cant see Ishu hurt and cant bare Shagun's over acting and always humiliating Ishu
For once I want Shagun to know her true place in Raman's life
I want Raman to show her that he has moved on and Ishu means the world to him
I wish CV's wont disappoint me and torture with more of Shagun and Adi Nautanki
Originally posted by sulochana90

Ishita Raman aur Ruhi ke liye
par cant see Ishu hurt and cant bare Shagun's over acting and always humiliating Ishu
For once I want Shagun to know her true place in Raman's life
I want Raman to show her that he has moved on and Ishu means the world to him
I wish CV's wont disappoint me and torture with more of Shagun and Adi Nautanki

Sorry 2 say CVS will always disappoint you..
Yaar get ready as worst coimg up it is enough for me I can't bear more torture and disappointed 
Originally posted by Angel13

Joh bhi ho as soon as it starts happening I will quit
Better to focus on real life than hitting heads and plundering brains and spin heads on this shitty drama

Meine tu khud ko ready kar rakka hai agar seperstion howa or apshagun k entry howe tu me es show ko tata bye bye keh dongi ๐Ÿ˜ญ pir jab ishra k bech confession hoga pir start karongi ๐Ÿ˜ณ filhal me apne brain ko itne takleef nahi dongi shagun raman ko ek sath dekh k or mihika ashok ko dekh k ๐Ÿ˜ก
guys-i think all these dramatic moves now r just to have the GREAT confession...yes now raman the mahan will try to separate from ishu n i m even sure he might try to get her and mani closer-BUT in the end as in every EKTA serial, ishita will slap him n say that she loves him only n everything is normal again. as much as i hated the par meet track, mani track or also the accident track we have always speculated about separation and what happened surprised us. yes for sure, now we will not have any ISHRA scenes from the next few weeks starting from next week, i guess. BUT i m confident on the 1st anniversary ISHRA is back again. this whole serial is just about them both-n separation BEFORE confession makes no sense. once confession is there-seperation will come along, sry to b honest, but thats the way it is.
till then lets b positive n try to exchange positive energy among us...as i know we will need it for the few weeks 

guyz 2 Week Bhot romance mil gaya ..Ab 2 Se # week Seperation k mazay bhe lae loo..
Aur ooper se Shagun bhe entry marne wali hai Bhalla House mai..
So Fasten your seat belt..And Enjoy More Drama

Instead of watching this terrific drama i better quit untill it ends coz atleast i would be  escaped from all this rhona dhona. Now that's the problem with 7.30 pm slot. To gain more TRPs & retain their position they make us cry buckets of tears๐Ÿ˜ญ as this is the saas bahu dramas time slot..๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Indomitable - 9 years ago