Bigg Boss 8

Guatam jesse to mere butler bhi nahin hain! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: G_Man

IF Sonali said that then shes a fool bcoz you dont say he is below your standards and then get in bed with him. Also as far as I have watched the show I have not heard Gautam talk about her and Upen in the blanket..so not sure how he disrespected her. 

yeah it was tanna and co. having a bitch-fest about the kambal mein fumble, not gautam. but i still don't see anything wrong with people talking about it. karne mein sharam nahi but they suddenly grow shame when others talk about it? 

These people have it all upside down in their heads and will want to smack themselves on their own behinds after they get out and watch the episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanguinesal thumbnail
How regressive is their thought process? Sushy and Sonali's 😲
I am glad Gautam is giving a  royal ignore to Sonali. And as for Sushant it was a well deserved eviction . Sushant's  lack of graciousness for the kindness Gautam showed to him speaks volume of his abhorrent personality.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sushant is really coming across as spoilt brat and much worse.

The only thing that is irritating me is Salman Khan offering him a singing job in one of his movies.
Sushant does not deserve it.
Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: G_Man

IF Sonali said that then shes a fool bcoz you dont say he is below your standards and then get in bed with him. Also as far as I have watched the show I have not heard Gautam talk about her and Upen in the blanket..so not sure how he disrespected her.

Areee, gauti rejected her no, thats what she is taking as disrespect. She cant handle rejection