Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen FF- A New Beginning Last Part PG55 - Page 39

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cute sweet simple update loved it.
i m happy dat u decided to continue the FF
update soon 
iammishty thumbnail
Nice update... :)
Glad that the word "discontinued" has been removed from the title of the thread.. :P
And thanks for the pm ;)
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ani di ..ani di ..ani di..πŸ€—where to start..he he.. how are you?πŸ˜ƒ
I've been reading ur updates and the comments and ..you were going to discontinue..?!😲😲I would have had a shock if you had coz half the time I was in Azkaban I was thinking about SGland and was waiting to see how ur story turns out..😳I would have been disappointed..
I've read comments on how you should avoid writing on IF..and felt kind of bad.. (as you know me well ,you'll know that a few sparks flew as wellπŸ˜‰) 
Well what to say.. that's entirely your choice..But there are people here who really like your work and who value your time.I'm glad you know that and decided to continue the story..here. As you said its mostly the busy schedule..(and not becoz SGland citizens dont appreciate) sometimes there's hardly any time to breathe let alone come online..and since the show has ended we dont have new people ..most of us do keep coming here occasionally and that shows how much we love SGland and SG -TOTY..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Silent readers comment and like please..Only then will we know that you are there..😊
About the story..wow..πŸ‘πŸ‘you know what I like the most about your ffs di..it's the pace..not too fast and not too slow..loved puppaG and his cool approval of Yuvreen..Hate Yuvi's mom for now..and I loved how riyu -siyu along with yuvi made fun of Suvreen..πŸ˜†.yuvreen scenes were cute..😳 and the office ones..⭐️ even Ashi is okay now..looking forward to what happens next..

PS: sorry for the essay..just poured my thoughts out didn't I..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: krupaa

Cute sweet simple update loved it.

i m happy dat u decided to continue the FF
update soon 

Thanks krupaa hugs
Glad you enjoyed it
Yes me too 
Next part tmrw 

This content was originally posted by: iammishty

Nice update... :)
Glad that the word "discontinued" has been removed from the title of the thread.. :P
And thanks for the pm ;)

Thanks hugs
Glad you enjoyed it
Yes it has gone 
Ur welcome hugs 

This content was originally posted by: mizzle22

Ani di ..ani di ..ani di..πŸ€—where to start..he he.. how are you?πŸ˜ƒ
I've been reading ur updates and the comments and ..you were going to discontinue..?!😲😲I would have had a shock if you had coz half the time I was in Azkaban I was thinking about SGland and was waiting to see how ur story turns out..😳I would have been disappointed..
I've read comments on how you should avoid writing on IF..and felt kind of bad.. (as you know me well ,you'll know that a few sparks flew as wellπŸ˜‰) 
Well what to say.. that's entirely your choice..But there are people here who really like your work and who value your time.I'm glad you know that and decided to continue the story..here. As you said its mostly the busy schedule..(and not becoz SGland citizens dont appreciate) sometimes there's hardly any time to breathe let alone come online..and since the show has ended we dont have new people ..most of us do keep coming here occasionally and that shows how much we love SGland and SG -TOTY..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Silent readers comment and like please..Only then will we know that you are there..😊
About the story..wow..πŸ‘πŸ‘you know what I like the most about your ffs di..it's the pace..not too fast and not too slow..loved puppaG and his cool approval of Yuvreen..Hate Yuvi's mom for now..and I loved how riyu -siyu along with yuvi made fun of Suvreen..πŸ˜†.yuvreen scenes were cute..😳 and the office ones..⭐️ even Ashi is okay now..looking forward to what happens next..

PS: sorry for the essay..just poured my thoughts out didn't I..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks Mizzle hugs
Yes I decided to discontinue due to writers block and not many people were reading...yh I know u were away due yet askaban glad ur bck
I will always write on IF our SG Forum
Glad u enjoyed the story 
will defo continue asap
Next part tmrw 

Thanks again hugs 

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Thanks for the update.
This content was originally posted by: sujairohit

Lovely update.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks DiπŸ€—

no need of thanks😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.