Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks for sharing. Paridhi as Jodha is gorgeous, beautiful, talented. Love her

welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Vo dress ka nahi pari ka kamaal hai..she has really gud feautures!

but ek baat toh hai she is playing MUZ n she should b given heavy desses lyk d once used b4?jo returning to amer!
Jab setvke wardrobes ma rakhkar koi side chara. ya bandis ko uske purane beautiful dress de sakte hai toh jodha ko dene ma kya problem hai..that i don't understand!๐Ÿ˜ญ

but ye light pink se thoo much better hai
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Susan pari is beautiful gorgeous isliye acchi lagti hai but trust me dress is bad
royal nhin hai plua dark colour look vibrant onscreen
if dark green hotu tih baat hi kuch aur hoti

but ye pink wali se better hai aur after lead makeup much better hogaya hai but PH wale old dress de rahe hai
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Susan pari is beautiful so she looks beautiful in any costume... But this olive green n pale pink has become so faded that today in offscreen pics todarmal maan dresses shined before her dress... I saw yday episide n she looked very pretty even in this green costume in that rangoli scene... But I want to burn these two dresses yar... Their threads even came out n dress color got changed... Not at all royal dress

Bhavs ye pale pink dress se tho much better hai  after leap jo ke makeup much better hogaya hai but PH still using same dress pagal hai ye log
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

naya dress chahiye 

PH walo ko bolo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†juts joking agar naya dress nahi de sakte atleast jo dress jodha after marriage pehen thi thee wahi dress de de
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

No issue with the dress colour, but they keep making her wear it all the time! The colour is slightly dull, and I guess as a Queen she should be wearing brighter colours

PH walo ko kon samjhe ye
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Jodha looked best in her yellow sari( when she came to Agra for the first time), maroon, dark green n dark blue(when she sang publicly n Akbar got angry)...
Paridhi looks like a true Queen in dark colours...
On some days, her make up is ordinary...But on some days, she looks like an Angel on earth...

I wonder who does her eye-makeup...She looks so gorgeous some of the days...those eyes... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Want the same makeup artist for my wedding... ๐Ÿ˜†
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

I think Jodha looked best in her yellow sari( when she came to Agra for the first time), maroon, dark green n dark blue(when she sang publicly n Akbar got angry)...
Paridhi looks like a true Queen in dark colours...
On some days, her make up is ordinary...But on some days, she looks like an Angel on earth...

I wonder who does her eye-makeup...She looks so gorgeous some of the days...those eyes... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Want the same makeup artist for my wedding... ๐Ÿ˜†

But abhi leap ke baad Makeup become much better and totally agree with you jodha pe sab se zyada yellow and dark green bohut ache lagte hai specially yellow...apne shaadi ke liye wo makeup artist chahiye jao ND studio then๐Ÿ˜†
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pari toh humesha hi acchi lagti hai.
problem hai she wears this too often and the color is too fade...pheeka pheeka bas...aur haan pehente pehente ab rag lagti hai yeh lehenga.

for a Mughal Empress it doesnt suit.