Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF- Call it Magic|| Epilogue on page 115 - Page 2

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it will be treat to read other than ishra n simmi Mani interesting jodi update soon if possible pm m

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

*Edited

A story on Abhi- Simmi 😳 Interesting. As much as it sounds silly I had this thing for them to pair up after seeing Mani playing with Ananya πŸ˜†

Let's see how Abhi gets closer to her πŸ˜‰
Edited by Liashna - 9 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm will read cuz you're writing it! ;)
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woah😲 Thats an unexplored avenue..😊 Simmi -AbhimanyuπŸ˜ƒ..I like the start..Must say you are a fabulous writer..😊 Have read a few of your works and Im in love with them😊❀️ Would love to see how the story unfolds..😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Amna you are amazing already start new journey.I am glad you make new one for other couple will enjoy next coming one.All the best dearπŸ€—
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Res ...big wala hug to you girl.

EDITED:

Loved the start which you picked up from the Hens party on loc. Simmy away from everyone and contemplating her problems. It would be wonderful to see her actually thinking about her life for a change along with her daughter's. Would love to see her take a stand for herself this time.

Abhi is being pestered by Mommy to marry πŸ˜› ... well I just hope that we get to see the elusive Nirvaan in your FF while he tests the laws of invisibility in the show πŸ˜†

Can't wait to read if he gets Simmy & Ananya home some day for a cup of tea ... you know I would love to see this in the show actually, Mani helping her out when she is distressed. Gets him away from Ishu too for a change :-P

Ammzz ... am so glad you wrote this FF. Can't wait to read the next part.

PS - I read Chasing Cars again the other day (calling amnesia on the recent destruction of Romi's character) and that FF never gets old 😳
Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Edited on Pg 2  😊
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok ... time for honesty ... Paru saw a spark between Mani and Simmi from day one ... and I was one of them who was like Duh uh ... it cannot happen ... she gave reasons, I countered ... and I decided to stay with the thought that Simmi and Mani ... naah ... forget it ...

And then ... u wrote ... first u make me yearn for Romi Mihika ... (something I could not have imagined in my dreams before Chasing Cars and now secretly wish for... 😳)

And now this ... I still want to stick to No Simmi Mani policy ... but I already kind of know that am surely gonna be on the losing side by the time u end this piece.

Need I say more about your writing .. an intelligent author like u does not need words to interpret a give away

Cheers

Bhanu

P.S.: @Paru: I hate u for pataofying her for Simmi Mani ... NOT possible πŸ˜›
Edited by btalwar - 9 years ago
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Prriyam

Wow is an understatement! Yes, it is sometimes. πŸ˜Š

I loved when you wrote on Mihika/Romi - chasing cars. And now for this. In both cases, it is not for the pair you create - but the world you create with them; so sensible, mature and loving all at the same time. So, yes, am all set to be bound by your magic. 

And in this, liked the way Simmi draws parallels of her life with Raman and trying to adjust. Am sure, she had seen Ruhi and Adi in their bad days of separation, and can draw a parallel with Ananya. And liked the way you closed the loop of Abhimanyu's moms' absence with a chemotherapy. 

PS: have started reading few of your other works I have missed; will be back on those too. 

Hi priya,

I'm flattered. Honestly. And I just hope this fiction lives up to your expectations too. 

Simmy has had the misfortune of getting married to the scumbag and the loyal viewers like us find it necessary to giver her her share of happiness.

Thank you!

aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Deepika_

Your concepts are amazing and here the characters you have chosen are interesting ...Simmi as we already know is going through an almost broken marriage with a criminal and Abhimanyu's personal life is yet to be explored...loved your SS with Romi-Mihika as the central characters ...beautiful beautiful execution ...cant wait for this story to unfold...

Thank you depika for having such faith in me, I hope I don't let you down as the story unfolds.