Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 11th November 2014 Written Update

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sanchi's office

The episode starts with Sanchi recalling Vivek's words and gets tensed. She gets restless thinking about their argument. Mittal comes and assigns her to keep the folder of a client. Sanchi nods. Someone comes and asks her to sign on the contract papers. Sanchi recalls Vivek's words and cries thinking why did she take up the job. She thinks nothing is important for her than Vivek. She thinks why I am angering Vivek to make a career. She opens her laptop and writes her resignation letter. She hopes that everything gets fine between them.

MLA s office

LP Shrivastav comes to Jagya's office but before entering he sprays perfume on him and wear  sunglasses and with a gift in his hand he comes to Jagya's office . Jagya is talking to Ganga on phone who was telling him that Mannu is feeding Abhimanyu . Jagya is happy hearing this and tells her Mannu is fulfilling responsibility of being elder brother Very good . LP knocks at the door . Jagya after seeing him tells Ganga he will call her later . LP comes in and praises  Jagya that  he always feel very good meeting with a family man , a true  man of moral and values , the one who feel for others It is a always a great honor for him to meet such man   Jagya thanks him  for all the praise and says  sorry I did not recognize you  LP introduces himself his name L.P.S . LP Shrivastav and forwards his hand to shake with Jagya . Jagya now recognizes him hearing his name and shake hand with him . LP sits and says to Jagya my name has reached before me to Jaitsar Try to remember you will remember  LP Shrivastav. Jagya recalls the kashinaath's incident what the goons told him  Jagya says to LP yes I have heard your name . LP gets happy . Jagya says but I have heard your name from some wrong people . LP's smile vanishes now .Jagya asks LP how can I serve you ? LP says to him you are lord of Jaitsar , we are your servants Let us serve you Jagya says to Shrivastav I don't like to talk like this neither work like this  Jaitsar is ruled by the Government , In this rule Jaistar get its deserved seeing this is my duty You can call me  servant of this public Nothing more .

LP praises Jagya what nice views you have ,  hearing your views now I have started admiring you even more  LP says to Jagya you have served Jaitsar people a lot and I with complete respect and honor want to give you a chance to serve other people too . Jagya asks him how ? LP says by making you a minister Leave your party and join my  party I will put pressure on chief minister and make you a minister in a blink of eye Just think about the power you will get Straight from MLA to a minister

Jagya says to LP I am sorry but I don't think right now I am ready to take this big responsibility This is my first opportunity as an MLA and first I want to complete those responsibilities that people of Jaitsar have given me I have no desire for power so I don't accept your this proposal . LP gets very angry and shouts you yesterday's kid will say no to me You don't know who I am ? When LP sees Jagya looking at him angrily he realizes what he said in anger . LP drinks water and  says sorry to Jagya . LP says when I am thirsty and my thirst is not removed then I get a lot angry and don't know what I say in anger The way I talked to you I apologize and  I also apologize for the land issue . LP gives Jagya the gift he brought with him saying to him please accept this as apology gift If you will accept this I will believe you have forgiven me for my mistakes  Jagya asks him what is this ? LP says sweet but  a bit late after diwali See you are family man , have a wife and children too and this sweet is needed in every house No house can run without this sweet so keep it Don't think so much keep it  , it is  very sweet sweet , see it yourself .

Jagya opens the box and see money inside . LP smiles and asks him did you like it ? Jagya smiles and says your sweet has got rotten Its so many days after diwali , seems like you got it from some bad shop There so much fungus on it This is not worthy of me and my family  Jagya returns the gift to LP and asks him to keep it yourself. LP is very angry  Jagya says to LP keep this thing in your mind don't ever try to buy me with kind of sweet

LP laughs and says i liked meeting with you a lot . Jagya says thank you . LP says we will meet again . Jagya says to tell the truth I don't want meet you again but next time if you will come   here to my office there will be nothing less  in your welcome from me This is my promise to you 

LP says to Jagya next time it will be more fun to meet with you Don't forget my name LP Shrivastav. Saying this LP leaves from the office

Kesar Bagh

Subhadra comes to Anoop and gives him prasad. He tells her that he will get final payment for his sold flat. She asks for a gift. Anoop says ok, but I am thinking about the business to start. Subhadra suggests him to start handicraft business like Alok and asks him to get embroidery work done like Anandi do. Anoop says it might be wrong. Subhadra says so many people do same business. Anoop says I need man power too. Subhadra gets an idea and laughs. She tells him that they will get Alok's workers and Anandi's international clients. Anoop looks surprised. Subhadra says I am just joking.

Anoop says you are right. I will take their help indirectly. Anoop says I was thinking whether it will be right, but then I am thinking that I have to become a successful businessman soon. What is wrong in this. Subhadra asks are you taking my joke seriously. Anoop says I shall gift you something as my dream is going to be fulfilled. Subhadra blesses him and eyes him evilly. Anoop thanks her.

Anandi comes to Daddu and gives him tea. Daddu is sad. Anandi asks why did you sit alone today? Daddu replies that world is not the same like it used to be before. He is not happy like before. Anandi looks sad. Anandi says I know that you always care for your family, but don't worry about anything. She assures him that she will set everything right in their home like temple. Daddu gets emotional and blesses her. He drinks tea. Anandi looks on emotionally.

Precap

Jagya is talking to Ganga on phone  while driving telling her he will reach Jaitsar in an hour  A lady comes in front of the car . Jagya stops the car . The lady asks help from him as people are chasing her They will kill her . Jagya asks who ? Then he sees some men coming there 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice  written update Kikyo😊
Jagya and LP Shrivastav's scene was awesome Jagya was awesome in the scene Love the way  he royally insulted LP who came to buy him Both Shashank and Nimai were awesome in scene i enjoyed that scene very much Jagya gave it back to LP very aptly Perfect replies I loved all his replies in perfect tone and with perfect expressions 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia ⭐️
LP and Jagya's scene was the best . LP was becoming a tiger in front of his goons  but our MLA sahab Dr Jagdish Singh made him a wet cat🤣Loved LP's insult by Jagya  All Jagya's replies to LP were fantastic ⭐️LP had to run away pressing his tail in his legs 😆

Both Shashank and Nimai were 👍🏼Awesome performance by both⭐️ 

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Kikyo for Balika Vadhu November 11th 2014 written update!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

This episode is overall a decent episode because a lot happened story wise and more importantly NO GNN.

Sanchi has once again proved that she can either be insensitive creature who doesn't care for the feelings of her loved ones or an overtly sensitive fool who gives in too much - Doesn't know the meaning of balancing relationships and retaining self respect and sticking to her stand.
---------------

Jagya - LPS wonder what this man wants from the MLA.
He ooks like a power broker who does dirty jobs for others🤢
Sleazy guy 🤢
Performance by the actor is good.
But this LPS character is a bit OTT.
Of late there have been too many OTT negative characters for both AnSh and J so this track is going to last for a month I guess like all the recent tracks
----------------
Anop DB scene - Shakuni Bua is really clever😛She made Anop do all the things that she wanted to do.I am sure she must be reading Mahabharat along with her Gita and Ramayan😆
Anop's transformation into Duryodhan has become complete.
Somebody should gift him a book of  Mahabharat
So now Anop is going to steal Anandi's clients and Aloks' staff or rather helping himself to what is Alok's Anandi's just because they offered to help him stand up on his own two feet.😡

Today it was really sad to see Daddu sitting all alone lost in his own world.He looked like a defeated man😕It must be really hard for him because he was someone for whom his family is the source of his joy and that family has gone.

I'm sure this fire in the family would have occurred even if DB had not been there.
Liked the efforts Anandi was putting in to cheer up Daddu and boost his morale.

Precap - Vidhayaksa/Doctorsa rescuing yet another damsel in distress😆A pretty one too😉

------------------
This combination of two tracks - One larger than life track on one side and one track which is a close to reality track exploring reasons as to how and why Mahabharat happened and still happens seems to be a good combination.
Hope this turns out to be a very good track for Anandi both on professional front and family front.
This is what she is all about.Balancing principles with emotions duties towards society with duties towards family⭐️
Love to see Krishna Arjun Jodi of BV AnSh back in action

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for update Jia😊

Only best scene of the episode Jagya LP s⭐️ rest episode was very OTT and senseless🤢

Loved  Jagya in the episode He rocked  Awesome performance by both Shashank and Nimai

LOL people are finding LP OTT in just two episodes ?😆I find him 10 times more well sketched and good villain as compared to the OTT and ridiculous villains like Dadi Bua , Palash , Pramila , Rasika were and are  in AnSh lives  Whose characters neither story made any sense First I will wait the character  LP to open up further and so far now as much I understand he is a man hungry for power He wants to be most powerful and rich man in the world For the first  time he came across a man who defeated him in anything therefore he used every dirty trick to buy him and make him under his control in which he failed I don't see anything OTT in it😛Everything quite easy and sensible to understand 

Precap Yes Vidhayak saa is going to save another very pretty damsel in distress so ?😲 whats the point of  being sarcastic and winking doing LOL🤢 Throwing taunt he saved Ganga and married her Well if the greatest husband on planet Mr Shiv Raj Shekhar can marry the woman he saved Jagya also found his soul mate in his beneficiary and married her but no make fun of him if he helps any other woman Lol he is saving another damsel in distress and she is very pretty too Wink  🤢I am sure if same Shiv would be doing In his praise thesis would be presented but make fun of Jagya 🤢what biasim👎🏼

faryal-malik thumbnail

Thanks for update Jia

Awesome scene between LP and Jagya Fantastic acting by both actors Shashank and Nimai  Jagya was awesome

Sorry but  I don't see from which angle LP is an OTT villain He  is more logically  sketched villain than the OTT villains like Subhadara , Palash If for people these villains were understandable or making Anoop go bonkers to prove Anandi bechari and mahaan than LP  is more understandable than them  What he wants from MLA . He wanted to control Jagya because he is the first person who failed him in his plans   I don't see it OTT

Regarding precap Being sarcastic on Jagya he is going to save another damsel in distress and she is very pretty too I wonder whats the point of being sarcastic and throwing these type of ridiculous remarks Helping a woman in trouble is a sin? Can't understand why some people always mold any of Jagya's good work and mock it  He married Ganga because he fell for  her She is a woman whom his soul was searching for long A perfect mate for him He did not fall for her beauty but her soul , her heart That does not mean people make fun of him and link to every woman he helps While same any woman comes in Mr Shiv s life I am sure people will be doing wow wow what a great man helping a woman but  for Jagya make fun of him  Too bad🤢 

Mehek134 thumbnail
Thanks for update 
After reading update i couldn't miss Jagya and LP's scene What a scene Enjoyed it very much Jagya dealt with LP very nicely . Must say both Shashank and Nimai were awesome The scene was treat to watch thanks to perfect expressions and dialogue delivery of both actors The hero villain chemistry between them was great Jagya's all replies to LP were  awesome LP got a nice match  in Jagya 😆

Finally BV is getting interesting thanks to this LP's track Can't wait to watch more of it 

Precap Waiting for tonight's episode 
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia 😊
Our MLA sahab was awesome in the episode He is a real star⭐️Loved loved loved him  in the episode 

Shashank and Nimai excellent acting by both 

Don't find LP OTT  . Politics is filled with such kind of people and its a truth He wanted to get Jagya on his side He wanted to control him as Jagya failed him in his plans so he tried every dirty trick to get him on his side which he must have used on other MLAs and those hungry for power and money must have agreed with him but Jagya didn't . LP only did what he does with others if he finds them hurdle in his way He buys them but he failed to do same with Jagya 

Don't find anything OTT in LP 's character and please villains in Jagya's life has much more logically handled than all OTT villains in AnSh life but AnSh fans defend all of their tracks by linking it to mahabharateven bring its only a drama logic but criticize every track of Jagya to the most  Can't understand these double  logics 🥱

Precap Jagya will help the lady if she is ugly too and if there is man in her place so the sarcastic  remark  by someone  is quite 👎🏼

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Thanks for update 
LP vs Jagya scene was worth watching . Jagya  👍🏼

Dont find LP an OTT negative character but quite logical as well as entertaining to watch like Ratan Singh and Heth Singh were Too bad cvs never gave Ratan and Heth their deserved space in show Hoping they give to LP . Finally BV is worth watching thanks to this track  otherwise too bored of OTT Sanchi ki kahani or OTT dramas in KB or OTT Gehna Niranjan Nandu drama which have never been my cup of tea 

Precap Jagya is going to save another damsel in distress Good Happy he is getting some credible tracks not nth characters shown silly, butchered  to prove him great like in Anandi's case 😉😆