Users

Frequent Posters

dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My fav scene of today's epi was... RV scene 🤣🤣

Bwahahaha Im still laughing 🤣🤣 🤣
He was blushing like a nayi naveli dulhan... thought dat she'll say his name 🤣🤣
And den wen she said Baldev's name... his face was like kisi ne muh pe chappal maara ho zor se 🤣🤣
Too much fun that scene was... lmao the way he was blushing so hard 🤣🤣

I loved loved Baldev-Balwant scene... we got to see a father genuinely concerned for his son's happiness.
Im glad he acknowledged the fact that how much Baldev loves Veera & knew he took the decision in haste.
More such scenes needed.

Veera getting to knw the truth scene was heartbreaking! 💔
Honestly i didnt expect such reaction frm her... I thought she wld just be shocked & leave frm there... but she wasnt ready to believe it at all.
Di was very good in that scene. 👍🏼

Gunjan rocked today... said everything on our behalf! 👏
Anddd Ranvi continues to be a douchebag... the biggest looser ever! 👏

Precap was fun 😆
Both in full attitude & their world famous ego... tip-lipped wen faced each other! 😆😆Edited by ...Fountainhead - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
precap was so beautiful  the way the stopped the wind blowing and all..actually veeba should be again locked by g in a godown where they can fight like maniacs and clear every doubt and ladte ladte they start kissing ☺️
overactor thumbnail
they would fight again😆, in dono ne bachpan se ab taq itni ladaiyan ki hen ke 30 saal ki shadi me kisi wed couple ne nhi ki hongi😆
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DS is improvin bt still i h8 veera..missed ballu n simo's scene 😉

btw where is d latest TB article relatd 2 the new time slot 😕
overactor thumbnail
I didn't feel even a little bad for veera, neither did my parents, my mom was like, acha hua🤢 and my dad is in hangover of purana ranvi😆 ise kya hogya he ye to acha insan tha
overactor thumbnail
a single mistake can cost u ur life, veera should learn now that baldev is not her doormat, he's her soulmate and should be treated like one
Tum bin hum yaar adhoore
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

Digangana was awesome👏, finally she did a good emotional veeba scene.⭐️

Bansuri's words were rude but on ss parivaar's face👏

balwant suddenly realized he has a puttar😳 😲

Baldev's answer to balwant 👏 ⭐️ shadi ki neev he bharosa⭐️

Raj veerji's maha packa 🤣 how foolish of him to think that it was him she was talking about😆 abe aqalmand tu kal aya he aur veera abhi se tere bin na rehne ki baten kregi kya🤣 wo apne sabse bade dushman baldev ke bina nhi reh skti😛

Veera😡 tujhe bhi to jaldi rehti he aur chipak raj veerji ko😡 i felt sadistic pleasure to see her cry mere baby ko dukh dene wali jal ab aag me😡

ranvi 🤬 the least said the better🤢

Gunjan👏 😎 on ur face mr.raakstar

Everyone is saying that Balwant remembers he has a son. I disagree even though he said he doesn't want his son to compromise his life. I just think he wants Veera as a bahu so bad he is willng to do the impossible- actually be a nice dad to his son. And so he did for 5 minutes.
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still can't get over this yesterday's scene 🤣
Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kal fir ladenge. But the fight looks comic man 😆 Lagta hai kal ke episode se show will shift gear .. From Rona dhona to light hearted drama.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I noticed this while Ballu was having flashbacks of the scene where RV was consoling Veera after rescuing her from those gundas...Vivek can't even pat properly...he was running his hands too fast over her shoulders. Director ko thodi aur direction dene mai problem kya hai?😳 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago