Tvr Ratings from 01/11/2004 to 07/11/2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

November 1 2004: Jassi and Armaan's midnight meeting at tea stall. Jassi's slip of tongue. Purab passes by. Aryan learns Jassi is marrying Purab. Jassi hangs up phone on Purab deeming it not important to Armaan.

November 2 2004: Armaan tells Jassi there is more to life than work. Jassi asks Armaan to forget her slip of tongue last night. Aryan taunts Jassi about Purab and her connection with 3T. Armaan and Jassi are working together due to computer crash. Jassi is picked up by Purab outside Gulmohar.

November 3 2004: Jassi tells Purab about her midnight tryst with Armaan. Purab offers Jassi post in 3T and she refuses. Armaan calls Jassi about new contract. Purab discovers it is Meenakshi's company.

November 4 2004: Meenakshi's contract. Gulmohar and 3T both get a call and are called to Meenakshi's office. Purab meets Meenakshi.
does not feature - Guess most people did not see it since it was scheduled at the last minute at 10.30 due to Indian Idol)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
why did nov 1 episode not make the list...it was supposed to be the turning point in the story episode ...on the other hand jassi 's guilt trip made it (nov 3 episode)...i guess bcoz people were expecting some fireworks.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆😆

Kusum still on the list...can't belive these ratings....

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks for the info.....
Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks Arti! I tried to post the ratings earlier, but I was having trouble accessing Indian Television.

JJKN is going down the tubes! Indian Idol zindabad!

Minnie thumbnail

In ratings where Kusum even makes the list,I wouldn't beleive it if they rated JJKN 10.Let me ask,just how many ppl in the forum itself watch Kusum?

If JJKN was not popular,our Indian Postal Service wouldn't be coming out with a postal stamp on her.And she isn't even on doordarshan.

These  ratings are rigged.Or they reflect just 5% of the population.

pj04 thumbnail

minnie you are too big a sceptic...these ratings come from nielsons...one of the most reputed international rating companies. in business thier ratings and surveys are considered to be extremely reliable. the ratings are not /cannot be rigged. the way this works is not thru survey but a small device fixed in cable reciever that moniters everything you see on cable and the time for it...most of it is pretty much automated. the data is then analyzed and ratings are given. while most of us here view jjkn still they are at no 92...that should clue you in.

as for kkusum ...you will be surprised at the no of people who tune in(some bcoz of curosity, others bcoz of its jerry springer quality)

Minnie thumbnail
          Maybe.Though I still have my doubts.😕
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks arti for osting that!😛
arjunarmanlover thumbnail
JASSI'S TRV IS BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD