love-lost and found last prt(p30) on pg60

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey ppl

i had started a ff but cudnt complete it or even start it properly fr tht matter...now i cant find it..

so here goes my frst ever ff...

this one of the frst times im writing something...

hope ul like it!!!

BANI AND JAI ARE AT A PARTY...JAI IS DRUNK AND DOESNT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHTS GOING ON...IN THIS STATE OF INTOXICATION HE DOES SOMETHING HE WOULDNT EVEN THINK OF DOING OTHERWISE....

bani- mr walia can we go home its gettin late and im nt feeling too well

jai- nahi bani abhi to mazaa shuru hua hai thodi deer pls...

bani- teekh hain lekin peena band karo...ur already in a state of intoxication

jai- bani aaj pia ki shadi ki party hai...dont stop me today its a happy occasion...

bani-whateva (saying this she walks of)

AFTER A WHILE JAI IS COMPLETELY SLOSHED SOMETHING THT DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN....HE IS SAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE LOST MORE THAN THE FACT THAT A LOVE IS LOST...ALL HE CAN SEE ARE GLIMPSES OF HER...JAI IS DANCING AND FOOLING AROUND...LAUGHING...ALL THIS TO HIDE HIS SADNESS...HIS HURT...HIS LOSS...

bani- mr walia its gettin really late and we have to get u home now...its gettin out of hand!!!

jai- no bani...

BANI HOWEVER FORCES HIM TO LEAVE AND JAI AT THE END HAS TO COMPLY...THY REACH HOME AND AS JAI IS NOT IN THE STATE TO WALK UP TO THEIR ROOM THY GO INTO THE GUEST ROOM...

bani- mr walia app so jayo...its too late....

jai- (hes nt in his senses and almost in the state of slumber he is talking stuff he shudnt have...) bani....u no...im feelin bad i lost cos at the party i realised i didnt love pia....she was just somethin i had to win cos she is so in demand all the time....

part1-pg1, part2-pg2, part3-pg3, part4-pg4, part5-pg5, part6-pg5,        &n bsp;   part7-pg6, part8-pg7, part9-pg8, part10-pg9,& nbsp;part11-pg11, part12-pg14,   part13-pg17, part14-pg19, part15-pg21, part16 -pg23, part17-pg ,     &n bsp;    part18-pg27, part19-pg36, part20-pg37, part21-pg40, part22-pg43,         part23-pg44, part24-pg46, part25-pg48, part26-pg50, part27-pg51, part28-pg56, part29-pg59 , part30-pg60

Edited by babethatsme - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
nice start u shall continue dis!
shrutichopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: guglu88

One more fanfic. 😛 That's really very nice. 😛 And don't worry about being good. Once you start writing, the flow comes automatically. 😊 😊 😊 So just go on.
And anyway, who said its not good. Its good, in fact very good. Just make the parts a little longer.
Waiting for the next part.
Luv
Guglu 😆 😆 😆

il surely try making the parts longer the next time!!!

and thanx a lot!!!

shrutichopra thumbnail
hey guys...plsss temme wht ul thnk bt this...no1 is replyin or i dunno even readin...guys ppplsss😭😭
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa then??? haila he got drunk at pia's weddin bash and bani's his dream grl and he luvs her.. then then then??? plz cont soon that was gr8888888888 👏
shrutichopra thumbnail
PART 2

jai- I LOVE U BANI ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL...

BANI IS IN THE BATHROOM WASHING HER FACE AND STUNNED< STARTLED AND SUPRISED AT WHAT SHE HAS JUST HEARD SHE THINKS TO HERSELF THT THIS IS JUST SOMETHING HE HAS SAID COS HES DRUNK....JUS THEN...

JAI COMES FROM BEHIND AND KISSES BANI ON THE NECK...BANI DOESNT KNOW HOW TO REACT...SHE DID NT IMAGINE THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN THOUGH SHE WISHED IT WOULD...

jai- ive waited soo long...everythin was soo confusin jus today evenin...now everythin is crrystal clear...

SAYING THIS HE KISSES HER AGAIN...AND THEN AGAIN...BUT THIS TIME BANI MOVES AWAY...PEARL LIKE TEARS DROPPING FRM HER EYES...SHES OVERCOME BY EMOTIONS...SHE GOES ON THE WINDOWSILL....
JUST THEN JAI COMES AND ON ONE KNEE HE PROPOSES...
HE REMOVES A RING FRM HIS FINGER AND PUTS IN ON HERS...IT DUSNT EVEN FIT PROPERLY ON THE THUMB...ALL THIS HAPPENED BEFORE BANI COULD EVEN REACT...

bani- mr walia abhi aap hosh mein nahi hai...u have no clue wht ur talkin bout...goto bed well tok tomo...she mumbles to herself thts if u remember!!!

jai- nahi bani hear me out...

bani mein jaanta ho ke our maariage wasnt the perfect marriage nt even near tht...i have hurt u a lot i dun deserve to be here....lekin bani log kehte hain ki jab admi nashe me hota hai to woh kabhi jhoot nahi boolta...
bani aaj mein apne ghotno pein betkar tumse maafi mangta hoon or tumhe yeh wada deta hoon ki tumhara jo bhi jawab hoga mein tumse zindagi bhar pyar karta rahoonga...

HEARIN THIS BANI IS COMPLETELY GONE...SHES SPEECHLESS...THEN ALL SHE DOES IS BENDS DOWN AND HUGS JAI...HUGS HIM LIKE NO ONE EVER HAD AND LIKE NO ONE EVER WILL...

Edited by babethatsme - 17 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏
awwwwwwwwwww loved jai confession
plz continue soon
shrutichopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddi

👏
awwwwwwwwwww loved jai confession
plz continue soon

thanx a lot!!!😃

will post another part today!!!

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NIce part. i loved the hug between JB. 😃 I have a weakness for them. 😳
shrutichopra thumbnail
190 views and 13 replies out of which 50% are mine...!!
am i tht bad?