Posted: 9 years ago
Please roya na kareπŸ˜†
Aapp roti huyi aur bhi acchi nahi lagti.
So there she goes again!🀣This lady will never sudrofy.

None of the other ladies cried over this false SMS.
In fact Babita had reasons to cry. The SMS said her husband was jobless now but she didn't.

I think a woman like Anjali should look for some constructive job in life or even have a child now to keep herself busy. As they say Empty brain is devil's workshop.She has no work and therefore making kadha and diet food seems to be some sort of divine work to her

Her way of treating her husband like a 5 year old is annoying. 

5 plate fast food kha gaya to kha gaya. Daant do but why are you crying ?

True...πŸ˜†..wo roo kyun rahi thi ye samjh nahi aaya...πŸ˜›, her acting was pathetic...😑, well not her fault...story writer ne rone ka scene likha and director sahab ne action kaha...roona too padega hi..πŸ˜†...lekin kitni buri lag rahi thi roote hue...🀣..

aur all the ladies were over acting and over reacting that too just on a SMS, yaar aapne aapne husbands bol rahe hain ki unhone SMS nahi kiya.kasam bhi le rahe hain ki unhone nahi kiya...phir bhi dekho padosi ki baat per yakeen karliya...aapna paati chilla chilaa kar khe raha hai ki uss ne sms nahi kiya...phir bhi...πŸ˜†, wah re mahila mandal...khoob understanding hai wife husbands mein...πŸ˜ƒ.

even babita was over reacting, she was shouting on him ki iyer for god sake mujhe jhoot kyun bol rahe hoo...πŸ˜†, yaar chalo ek sec ke liye socho job gayee bhi hoti too...kya aaisa support karte hain aapne husband ke saath ki uske saath dene ki baat karte hain...πŸ˜•..

to a extend only bhide - madhavi bhabhi scenes were ok

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
Interestingly no one bothered to call Popat to know if it was really true. If not anyone Babita should have called him to know how he knows the news. 
I always had profound dislike for this Chapli sena and with such tracks they only justify my prejudiceπŸ˜†
The way Anjali was crying like a baccha..And that too because tarak ate 4 plates of chat...😑 Her acting was horrible..na toh main ye track dekh rahi hoon...Today afternoon I was just shuffling the channels and sab tv lag gaya..tab ye scene chalu tha...And my grandmother was also like ' sheee Anjali ashi lahan mulasarkhi ka radte aahe?' ( Eww..Why is Anjali crying like a small child?) πŸ˜† Usually she loves Anjali and always keeps praising about her acting..But I don't think it will continue now πŸ˜† Edited by ..kimaya.. - 9 years ago
Every one was over acting...even madhvi...she is best wife in gd...but hidding bhide's specks was a bad ideaaa...
Originally posted by tarana.luv

Every one was over acting...even madhvi...she is best wife in gd...but hidding bhide's specks was a bad ideaaa...

Yeah that was silly and absurd πŸ€“
The track is weird but I feel it's much better than the previous tracks.Actually they could have easily found out it was jetha because daya is the only one who didn't get any SMS against her husband. πŸ˜†
Even Komal din't get any against her husband. The SMS was against her onlyπŸ˜†