India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is it Just me ??

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Something fly over my head, I need help to understand. Hope some of you can help me here.

a) Jassi comes with her parents/Nandu etc to the party but wants to go back with Armaan.  So whats up with that ? Where were her parents and Nandu ?

b) Did I miss this, I thought Purab never invited Walias directly. It was just as a reciprocatory gesture that when Billu asked Purab to come over for Diwali's party, Purab said he wants them to come over. Had Billu not mentioned about it,  perhaps Walias would have not got invitation. Right ?

c) I still can't get it, if anyone would these type of parties for Diwali.

Again folks, congratulate yourself, we have been fooled one more time

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stpra

Something fly over my head, I need help to understand. Hope some of you can help me here.

a) Jassi comes with her parents/Nandu etc to the party but wants to go back with Armaan.  So whats up with that ? Where were her parents and Nandu ?

there are many possibilities

1)she did not want to create a scene , spoil the event for her parents and listen/see purab at that point of time....she was too mad and upset to think straight. she just wanted to get away from there.

2)she grabbed first known guy(armaan) on the way (she is not shown going looking around for him, she is headed for the door when she sees him..at least that was my perception)and requested him to drop her...if u see that episode...armaan is a little reluctent but she is desperate and armaan gives in after seeing her desperation.

b) Did I miss this, I thought Purab never invited Walias directly. It was just as a reciprocatory gesture that when Billu asked Purab to come over for Diwali's party, Purab said he wants them to come over. Had Billu not mentioned about it,  perhaps Walias would have not got invitation. Right ?

i don't think so, i think he planned to invite them...he would be stupid not too.

while people do have such parties at diwali but this was way overboard..even purab mentions that though he knew that this was one big party ...it is way out of hand ....he hoped it was an more intimate affair(the impression was that he asked someone to organize thae party and that guy went overboard )

Again folks, congratulate yourself, we have been fooled one more time

sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged

When you are really upset........You don't care with whom you came with or going out with.....you just want to get out of that place....I guess simple human nature.

Purab specially invited the walia's.....remember there was phone call from purab and letter with all the gifts he has send out.

Oh dear Diwali parties starts in month advace.....Not only in India...even here in US we have gran Diwali parties.....Trust me...this is not new

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index