Niraj SS - A NEW BEGINNING Part 10 and 11..on Pg 52! 27-1-15 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

very niceπŸ‘πŸΌThank a tonn plz continue soon😊 I will.. really loved itπŸ˜ƒ Am so happy 😊
Awesome update
Loved it
Waiting for the next chap
Wow ! Awessome ! Keep writing ! Ismey viraj ka alag hee andaz dekhney key liye sorry imagine karney key liye milraha hai ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by serat

Awesome update Thanks Serat!
Loved it
Waiting for the next chap Will be updating soon
Hello Again Friends..am back with another update!

Like seriously from 16 likes to 30 likes (lol..again 5 people just commented and didn't like but am counting inπŸ˜†)

Thank you so much all of you and special thanks to those who commented. It really means a lot. Love you All

And I request You please press "LIKE" also if you read this story and have been commenting

Edited by Pamper1 - 9 years ago
It was a bright sunny day ; and as per Viraj's order all the staffs were waiting on the academy ground.

Sourav : "It must be something very important Nisha. Viraj Sir never calls us on ground like this".

Nisha who was still lost in thought hadn't heard Sourav as all that ran in her mind was that encounter with Viraj in his chamber some 10 mins ago. She clasped one hand with other tightly and breathed.

Sourav, who had been noticing a disturbed Nisha couldn't wait anymore to ask.

Sourav : "Whats the matter yar? Any problem?"

Nisha just nodded a NO and gave him a weak smile.

('oh god Sourav, only if you knew how much this Viraj is occupying my thoughts.!',she thought)

Just then Viraj entered, like always it was a perfect royal entry. With two men on side and looking ever so charismatic in navy-blue tuxeudo..he looked every bit of libertine that he was. He had his shades on as he stood in front of employees.

Viraj : "Good Morning Everyone."

"Good Morning Sir.", everyone replied energetically.

"Well you all must be thinking why you are here..right?", he asked with his charming smile.

Everyone nodded. He clapped his hands and everyone saw a lady in her mid 40s and along with her an extremely beautiful and funky girl coming.

"Everyone.. Meet my aunt and my cousin Priyanka. We are here to welcome Priyanka who is going to be first attorney of Lakshya academy..that is she is going to prove her crediblity to the investor as a Lakshya Academy's student and once they agree upon the investment., she will go for National Level Archery Championship."

Everybody clapped on that and after a little more talks, Viraj asked them all to disperse.

~~~~~

It had been quite a long day, showing Priyanka and buaji around and listening to their non-stop blabber wasn't something that Nisha enjoyed. Nisha had already noticed Priyanka's disinterest.

And yes, she couldn't help smiling on how Sourav was drooling over Priyanka.

"sick guy.", Nisha murmered and moved to her bed after changing. She didn't feel like having dinner today but just then she saw her dad coming with a plate.

Ramesh : Your highness, here is your sahi pakwan (royal course)

Nisha just smiled at her dad's sweetness.."but Papa i don't want to eat"..she chided like a child.

Ramesh : "No no no dear lady, you have to have your dinner. Koi bahana nahi chalega."

She knew her dad would not listen so she quietly started eating. After she had finished..she looked up to see him staring all so lovingly.

Ramesh : "Beta how is your new job going?"

Nisha held his hand in hers while she rested her head on his shoulders.

Nisha : "Everything is going perfect papa..trust me.. now everything will be fine. I have really moved on Papa and there is no turning back now."

Ramesh smile at his little yet grown up daughter and like always lulled her till she went asleep.

~~~~~

Morning had brought its fresh smell and glistening sunlight. Nisha parked her scootie in academy parking area and moved in.

( 'Hey bhagwan..Guiding Priyanka's practise and being with her whole time. Tough day ahead Nisha!', she said in mind)

Priyanka was already there on ground practising while Nisha just went and stood there looking at her. It seemed like Priyanka was doing it for the first time. She couldn't even hold the bow properly.

Unknowingly, it just escaped Nisha's mouth : "Priyanka not like that..you must hold the bow perpendicularly and keep your upper body straight."

Priyanka..who hadn't even noticed her, gave her a who-the-hell-are-you look making Nisha realise what she did.

Nisha : "I mean i was just helping you"

Priyanka : " Did I ask you to. And btw if you know it so well why don't you try."..and scornfully she threw the bow and arrow to her.

Nisha who was already furiated, caught it mid air. At first she was a bit hesitant but looking at Priyanka who was already mocking her, she decided to prove it.

She aimed at the center mark and in one fierce leave she hit an arrow; to her own utter surprise, it hit the mark.

Someone clapped from behind. Nisha and Priyanka both turned back to see Viraj standing there. He moved foward clapping and coming close to Nisha.

Viraj : "Perfect Shot Miss Disha"

Nisha : " Sir Nisha"..

Viraj : "Oh yes.. Nisha. I didn't know you had a thing for archery but I must say 'NISHANA BILKUL SAHI HAI APKA..' meet me in my cabin now. We need to talk."

With that he turned to move as Nisha took a deep breath but then Viraj turned again.

Viraj : "By the way I was right Ms. Kuttewali..you are really different."..he said it with a wink leaving Nisha to ponder over his double meaning word.

Edited by Pamper1 - 9 years ago
viraj winking at nisha
i really want this to happen in series tooπŸ˜‰
i so loved the part
please keep writing
waiting for ur next part
Mind blowing πŸ‘
Nisha and viraj scenes were good
Amazing update πŸ˜Š
cont soon.
OMG I just love this SS!! It's perfect! LOL Ms Kuttewali ...every time I read it I start laughing my head off ...I can't take that name seriously xD Limits of my immaturity πŸ˜† I can't wait to read more! Please PM me for the next update! Thank youuu :))))))