Niraj SS - A NEW BEGINNING Part 10 and 11..on Pg 52! 27-1-15 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Lovely People !!!

How are you all.. Hope rocking as well. NAUC is going great. Aww..i just love Viraj's silent yet cute small smiles at Nisha's clumsiness (Did I tell how much I hate Bua ji..lets call her Miss Pakaoo. Errr, so irritating!)

Anyways, Am here with part two of A New Beginning. And Guys, am thinking of turning this TS into a Short Story of almost 10 to 15 parts.

I am so overwhelmed with your response. Like seriously, Never had i thought that my feeble attempt would get sixteen likes.( I know the like number is only 13 but then 3 people just commented and did NOT press like button but still am counting that in.)

Please hit the 'LIKE' button if you read and like it this time
And a special thanks to all those whose took time to comment.

Edited by Pamper1 - 9 years ago

~~~~~~
Nisha was already half an hour late and being late at Lakshya Academy that too on the very first day was no less than committing a crime. Sheepishly, she moved towards Viraj's cabin all ready to face to gobble the piece of mind that he would give her for not being punctual.

"Bhagwan ji, save me", she gasped and took a deep breath to relax her nerves. ( and yes, in my story, . Nisha does no Head-bouncing to calm down as I hate that kinda monkey behaviour ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

As she entered the cabin, to her dismay.. Viraj wasn't there. She looked around but found him no where. Being the typical Nisha, she even checked the bathroom but results were same. Steadily, she moved towards his table to put down the files he had to sign for today. Nisha didn't know why this man had such an effect on her. Everything about him just attracted her like a bee to honey. He wasn't the only ideal sort of man whom she had come across in life or through Tv but certainly there was something very different and special about him. She was a girl who lived life with her own rules and never let anyone intimidate her but Viraj's proximity always did so.

She looked at his photo hanging on the wall. He was aiming his rifle at something. There was a seraph calmness on his face. He looked nothing like that hard shell authoritive man who wanted everything perfect but just a guy who was holding onto his dream.

Nisha was too lost in admiration of her new found inspiration that she didn't even realise someone patting her shoulder.

~~~~~~
Viraj had entered the cabin only to find this "kutte wali" clumsy girl admiring his photo. He was used to girls drooling over him but that look and gleam in Nisha's eyes while she looked at him always told him a different story. He felt a genuine respect for himself in her eyes and not to forget yet hard to admit, he found this girl interesting. He smiled unknowingly.

Moving towards her, he coughed slowly to get her attention. But he failed. He did it again but no response again.. He hesitantly patted her shoulder but alas! This girl was really senseless.

"MISHA", He called out.

And the very sound made Nisha skip a beat
,she almost jumped in fright.

"Nee..Nee..Ni.. Nisha sir, Nisha. ", she stammered flinching the hair from her face. Her reaction was quite amusing for Viraj, he smirked ( God why can't i just remember her name, but its fun forgetting it Viraj. Let it be..he thought in his head).

"May I know why are you here miss mi..ok whatever, when everyone in academy is busy enough.", he questioned smiling inwardly looking at her horror stricken face.

Nisha felt a lump struck in her throat, this man always brought out her vulnerable side. She gasped once again.

"Sir, i just came to get the signs filed.", she blurted realising her slip of her tongue and looked at Viraj who had already raised an eyebrow by then.

"I mean to get the files signed sir, please sign it.", and with that she moved her hand forward to him forgetting that she had already placed the files on table.

"This has to be my unluckiest day", she muttered under her breath.

Viraj was amused enough by now, he knew if he stayed in there anymore then he would surely burst out laughing. He kind of liked her funny antics. He watched her uncountable expression.

"Can i ask something?", he asked in a shallow voice coming closer making her heart beat faster. His breath was almost touching her face.

"Sure..sir.", she spoke in her most inaudible voice.

"Are you always like this or is it just ME who MAKES YOU like this.", he whispered into her ears. Nisha's breath was hitched in her throat, her heart beat was at its most lighter speed while she felt an electric spark rush through her veins.

Viraj knew this question had messed up with already messed up state and he smirked at his own charm which was driving this Ms. Kuttewali crazy.

Giving her a final glance he said," All my staffs are required to meet me on the academy ground NOW." and with that he moved out, leaving a still flabbergasted Nisha.

Edited by Pamper1 - 9 years ago

Really good.  Continue soon..
Nice update yaar and ya i agree with u naming bua...and thanks for the msg...i do wish nisha gives a earful to miss.pakooo
nice story
loved it 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
do cont n pm me
wow. nice part .
i m glad u r  turning it into a  ss . i would be happy to read more of this story
and u described the part well.
poor nisha got scared๐Ÿ˜†
and the comedy of errors which followed was quite amusing๐Ÿ˜†
cont soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Oh wow!! It's really amazing! loved it full on! pls continue soon :)
Superrr imaginations yaar plsss continue waiting for ur updates๐Ÿ˜Š
superb update...wishing the series track was same as u wrote in today's update...well I think that will take time...but awesome update...loved the scenes btw niraj.
Thanks for the pm it was awesome!!! ๐Ÿ‘