Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Kate you guys are making me emotional by all the love that you are showering on me. The more I want to praise you guys, the more I feel short of words.

CCC was Abie's idea, we opened it so that we can have a place where we can chat and have fun. I honestly don't remember that we interacted in one of your stories. For all I remember is we all interacted in CCC and became like one fun loving family.

Sadly, all the members moved away from the family due to their own personal life. I'm amongst them. Though we are no longer regular visitors, but that doesn't mean that we have forgotten you all or that our love for you has lessened. The distance might have increased but the love has become more stronger.

Bless you. And love you for who you are β€οΈ

It was a story of Aarya nikki. There I met you. you encouraged me first day I posted it and then when Prashitha got married we (rosey, me and you had so much fun over it.) Then you and Abie opened CCC and our fun continued..😳
Love you too dear..
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Chandu this is lovely thread and CCC🀣

Chandu you took me to the old age with your fun concept.
we use to think taiji as ammaji in MTB and we laughed a lot over it. And today also when I saw it I could n't help but laugh.

I never knew this kaki also behind RD.🀣
Bua better marry soon.🀣

thanq my dear sis 😳 my intention is same to relive tht old memories of us how much we used fun of kaaki as MTB ammaji πŸ˜† n making fun with Nikki di as her fav charter 😳 so how can i escape ammaji in this tread πŸ˜†
yes bua had tough competion with kaaki 😲 dream man fr thm is RD 😳 new CONcept πŸ˜† ..
thanq sooo sooo much fr supportin me always πŸ˜ƒ
love u alot 😳 πŸ€— ...
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks so much Poonam. πŸ€—

It's you who are the real heart of this forum. It's you who takes time out of your busy life and put so much efforts to make wish threads for all the members of the forum. You touch our soul with your lovely gestures.

Bless you for who you are. Always stay like this. For you are the soul, the real Angel of this forum β€οΈ

mein aap sabke bina kuch bhi nhi hoo dear ,ye aap sabka pyar hi to h m tho bas wahi pyar aap sabko bant rhi hoo,lucky to have u all may God dis Relationship continue for ever..

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm late😳
Happy anniversary Nikki😊
Beautiful thread chandu😊
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

It was a story of Aarya nikki. There I met you. you encouraged me first day I posted it and then when Prashitha got married we (rosey, me and you had so much fun over it.) Then you and Abie opened CCC and our fun continued..😳
Love you too dear..

Now I remember. Though I don't remember which story it was, but it was PraShita that made is friends πŸ˜†.
Then Kaki and Ammaji, made that friendship stronger πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Chandu I've unreserved my posts on the second page πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Thanks so much πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

mein aap sabke bina kuch bhi nhi hoo dear ,ye aap sabka pyar hi to h m tho bas wahi pyar aap sabko bant rhi hoo,lucky to have u all may God dis Relationship continue for ever..

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

That is what I like about you the most. A biggest hug to you too πŸ€—

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

thanq my dear sis 😳 my intention is same to relive tht old memories of us how much we used fun of kaaki as MTB ammaji πŸ˜† n making fun with Nikki di as her fav charter 😳 so how can i escape ammaji in this tread πŸ˜†
yes bua had tough competion with kaaki 😲 dream man fr thm is RD 😳 new CONcept πŸ˜† ..
thanq sooo sooo much fr supportin me always πŸ˜ƒ
love u alot 😳 πŸ€— ...

Chandu πŸ˜‘
But we all loved making fun of Ammaji and then PraShita πŸ˜†

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameeraalikhan

I'm late😳
Happy anniversary Nikki😊
Beautiful thread chandu😊

Ameera πŸ€—

It's never too late for wishes. πŸ˜³