Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes both said it...and I am very UNHAPPY with Kinshuk!!!!πŸ˜›
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol I am not and he would never do it just for the sake of it. If there is an artistic reason to do it I think he would do it. And really most of these scenes when they are actually doing it look so unromantic its only when its on tv that it looks good. So it would probably be unmemorable for them. But we would want to kill shefali when we do see it lol
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol I am not and he would never do it just for the sake of it. If there is an artistic reason to do it I think he would do it. And really most of these scenes when they are actually doing it look so unromantic its only when its on tv that it looks good. So it would probably be unmemorable for them. But we would want to kill shefali when we do see it lol

Sandia...you see that's why we need this private place...πŸ˜›

Why would you kill her?πŸ˜†

sandiab thumbnail
Lol I just posted that link on our kinya page? Should I delete it? And for even agreeing to kiss him that should either be 1 of us or divya we are afterall his wifes to. Dnt knw where this shefali persons comes from and he would agree to kiss if required
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol I just posted that link on our kinya page? Should I delete it? And for even agreeing to kiss him that should either be 1 of us or divya we are afterall his wifes to. Dnt knw where this shefali persons comes from and he would agree to kiss if required

Yes delete it😊

sandiab thumbnail
Ok I deleted it. But u do know that article will re- surface soon probably 1 of the shefali fans gona post it on the forum or something
kmfan_2 thumbnail
The article can be there but not your views...πŸ˜›...
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Even I thought of posting the article but decided against it with the kissing part 😑 Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the translation , even I am surprised Kinshuk said that 😑
trinilisa thumbnail
Maybe he would like to kiss Shefali or tired of kissing Divya.. just kidding... I am still shocked he said that and that his wife has no problem with it... "LIAR" πŸ˜•