Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Aaj ke Shrimaan shrimati

BGULATI1989 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Does anybody remember jethya in Aaj ke Shrimaan shrimati, that used to air on Sab Tv.
please somebody upload all the episodes of Aaj ke Shrimaan shrimati.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I remember him as sohan of hum sab ek hain. 😃 He was awesome in that show.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ BGULATI1989

hmm aaj ke shrimaan shrimati too maine nahi dekha..was it a good show? may be you can find it on youtube..waise bhi i guess dusre shows ke link yahan per dena allowed hai ya nahi...not sure.

@ subha2601

hum sub ek hai was super show...it use to come on sony and i loved it...use to watch it regularly...even abdul was in that show...😆

loved the role of dilip jee in that show...he played the character called Sohan, and his wife mohini is a bengali...😆..sohan is always wearing a cap...😆

his  younger brother is rohan...and his wife is a gujarati and his father-in-law is a rich man and he always says...u know...mere paas bahut paisa hai...🤣
do watch it on youtube...i bet u will enjoy it...😆
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
BGULATI1989 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

@ BGULATI1989

hmm aaj ke shrimaan shrimati too maine nahi dekha..was it a good show? may be you can find it on youtube..waise bhi i guess dusre shows ke link yahan per dena allowed hai ya nahi...not sure.

@ subha2601

hum sub ek hai was super show...it use to come on sony and i loved it...use to watch it regularly...even abdul was in that show...😆

loved the role of dilip jee in that show...he played the character called Sohan, and his wife mohini is a bengali...😆..sohan is always wearing a cap...😆

his  younger brother is rohan...and his wife is a gujarati and his father-in-law is a rich man and he always says...u know...mere paas bahut paisa hai...🤣
do watch it on youtube...i bet u will enjoy it...😆

THANKS