Happy Birthday Miss Sunshine - Rushika - :D

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Friends!! 
So as you all know, and many don't know, today, 13th November is our most beloved, darling Rushika's birthday! 
And to make her special day, even more special, we will have a party here! So, before we begin, let us all wish our beautiful lovely lady Rushi a lovely birthday!
Happy Birthday my BabyDoll, my Meenamma, my Beauty! 
I met you on Twitter before I even followed Shaheer! That is how old our friendship is! Older than StarBharat's Arjuna! ðŸ˜†
So no more blabbering, no more fussing! So blow all the candles, wipe your tears of joy, smile like my doll, and put on your party shoes! We will all celebrate your birthday in the most unique style! 
And lastly, love you loads darling! Keep smiling!

undefined

Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
undefined

So how can we have a birthday without cakes? We have arranged for the most elegant looking delicious cakes for the birthday princess! Okay, Bheem will play basketball with me if I say he didn't help me! SO presenting the cakes Bhrata Bheem and I selected myself! Enjoy every bit girl! 

We have a ice cream cake for our icey baby! Eat it fast, Rushi is such a Pataka, the cake will melt! ;)

Miss Newton needs a mathematics cake to have a mathey birthday. So, giving her that! Oye Rushi, yeh wala mujhe mat dena! :P 

undefined

A "You stole the key to my heart" cake for you, Arjuna and Panchaali. This one will be a big hit ;) 

A cake which Parth and Madhav will help you finish! 

undefined

And lastly, Happy Birthday Rushi.. this cake, from me to you... :) 

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Remember that day Rushi... we were chatting so much on Facebook about food. We did a PhD on Lickonomics! ðŸ˜† So, as a result, here is your birthday menu, made by Draupadi and me! So an empress like buffet for our guests by the empress herself! 
 So friends, scroll down fast before all the food is finished. Remember, Bhrata Bheem is on his way!

Lunch/Dinner Buffet for Rushika's Birdies..

Pasta in White Sauce with Wine ;) Our birthday girl's favourite. 

Cheese Pan Pizza!

Chowmein from 5 Spices in Colaba!

Butter Chicken 

If you are veg, Matar Paneer 

With Tandoori Roti

And for dessert..

Fruit Custard

Caramel Custard

So gorge on every bite and enjoy every bit guys!!! Arre Abhi toh Party Shuru Hui Hai !!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Now time for some exciting gifts!! So, since Rushika is not fond of basically anything, it was so difficult to choose gifts for her! But still, here are some exotic gifts for the princess!

For a cute babydoll like Rushi, Simba would be an ideal gift! Here you go my doll..

A set of pens for the girl who likes to study!! :P:P Okay, that is my fave brand.. forget Shah Rukh. You use the pan, I will take the cover 😆

These chocolates all for YOU!!!!

A copy of Half Girlfriend for you! Dear Rushi, loads of love, Brishti. :)

Do our Meenamma like High Heels? ;) Here is one pair for you!

I dont know why, I really feel you are a musical person.. so here are TWO gifts for the musical beauty..
A guitar for your melodious tunes..(even if u dont sing!)

And some catchy headphones!

And lastly... that is you and me :*:*

undefined

CaptainSpark thumbnail
So we will have to start the party with.. (okay, its already on..) with some cheers, and some music! So here you go, instead of the same old "Happy Birthday" we will sing "Happy Budday To Rushi" 

So guys join in...And Rush baby switch that song on! Its your birthday lady! 

O Banno Sola Saloon Ka Teeka Laga Doon,
   Dhinak Dhin, Dhinak Dhin (2)
Oh Bachhu tere bachpan ka Bima Kara Doon
  Dhinak Dhin, Dhinak Dhin (2)
   Umar Badti Rahengi Saal ghat tey rahenge au
Hoti Rahegi Guft GO
 HAPPY BUDDAY TO YOUUU
 Happy Happy Budday to you!
   Arre Aire Gairey Samjhe Magarr
Bas Ashikon pe Reh Curfew!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
undefined

undefined

Just look who have come to wish you on a special day!

Shaheer and these kids are waiting to make you smile :)

undefined

Pooja has come to celebrate your special day with you!

Modern Arjun has come to give you a ride in his horse :)

undefined

Parth, Madhav and Abhimanyu are here to click a selfie only with you :D

undefined

Pooja is jumping, to see you smile 😆😆

HAPPY BUDDAY RUSHIKA! ARDI IS HERE TO WISH YOU TOGETHER!

undefined

CaptainSpark thumbnail
So a classy party needs some more classy stuff for our Rushika!! So here you go..

undefined

Have Brett Lee sing a song for you..

undefined

And lets get Brett Lee wish you in the most elegant way possible :D :D

And Shane Watson, along with the whole of Australian Cricket Team to wish you with as loud cheers as you hear when Australia wins :D :D

And here is Team Australia!

Have a hug from Messi :D (Only for today. Otherwise he is mine )

Not everybody gets this million dollar smile as a birthday gift :) I have got treasure for you!

:):)
And look who is the party photographer today...

And this is not the end.. look whom I got for you.. (I am jealous. I too want them!!!!!!!!!!)
UFF He is <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And some more of your dearest people!!

I hope with such guests,, your party should be a huggeee hit!!! Isn't it???? Do tell us which guest was the sexiest ;)

And lastly, Happy Budday again :D :D I didnt find anybody else this cute so I am sending this cutie with my love for you!

And read this ;)

I love you so much!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Hey so its party time and here's presenting the party theme of the thread..
Welcome to the boundary theme!

So finally I found out something which Rush likes.. CRICKET! And here you go.. Lets have some cheers in a cricket theme party with loads of boundaries, fours, googlys, powerplays and coverdrives!!

undefined

SO here is the hall.. so get on the dance floor, party, rock, jump, sing, shout and enjoy yourselves!!!!!

This Lords special party pack was so attractive could not help using it... its so cool 😃

undefined

And take a bite from the cupcakes..

undefined

And heres a drink to cheer!!! :D

undefined

And some wine to refresh and rejuvinate after party ;)))

Rush, hope you are enjoying!!! Have a great day full of smiles and laughter and bread lettuce ;) ok :P sorry!!!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Since Rushi will be abit busy tomorrow,, as she will be travelling, she may be less active but you guys can still enjoy in the thread tomorrow and begin today!!! I am giving her the link to tsi thread I hope she will be able to see it today!!!! Do wish her everybody
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Birthday Balloons with PresentsBirthday Balloons with PresentsBirthday Balloons with PresentsBirthday Balloons with PresentsBirthday Balloons with Presents

Time to Party!

WHO IS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL?
Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged 
THE ONE AND THE ONLY ...

Rushika, Rushika .. My Rushi ... My sunshine, My Light ... My Goddess in Human Flesh ... My Partner In Sarcastic Crimes ... My soul sister, the love of my life ...🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVERRR...
Another Year Older picture
Happy Birthday picture
Party Text with Confetti FallingParty Text with Confetti FallingParty Text with Confetti Falling

Let's Have The Band ... Let's play some sexy music ...

Where Are The Strippers? Hot and Sexy Strippers to Entertain the Birthday Girl

The Cake!! The Most Important

Hope that is enough for everyone ...😆

Rushika ...my darling i love you so much but you already know that ... I still remember being new on Arjuna AT and reading your comments and falling of every where laughing so hard ... I am so lucky, i really am that i started interacting with you and found you and it has been a true pleasure knowing you ... you have made my stay on MB forum so eventful, exciting and tolerable(if you know what i mean) ... I love your dry sense of humor and your utter sarcasm and your protectiveness over Shah and how crazy and funky you are and still more sensible ... i love how you felt that you had the right to scold people on the AT and keep us all in line because we all were just so close and a family .. and how you also took part in all the craziness and proved what a real cray and Shaheeroholic you are ... It is always a true a pleasure to interact with you and bitch about things and irritating peeps with you and going gaga over Shah with you ... I still laugh and end up smiling at most random moments when I think about all the sarcasm and snark we showered on the AT and other threads ... the way we had our own defense mechanism and mock-fighted with each other just for the heck of it .. because why not! 
Hope you are gonna have an awesome day .. because it is all yours .. enjoy the heel out of it and remember that we all love you and respect you and feel honored to have you in our lives ... Love of my life ðŸ¤— Happy birthday!!

Edited by Medha.S - 9 years ago