Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ana!!! So happy ure back n writing :D
As for the excerpt all I have to say is MINDBLOWING! 
Im already dying to read further xP
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ana! You posted this and didn't tell me about it! ðŸ˜¡
I just happened to go on IPK forum and found this.
How could you? ðŸ˜­
I'll be waiting for you to post this story.
Hope it'll be sooner rather than later. 
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by Anarocksick - 8 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roomaal picked.
-------------------------------------------

It was 3 hours ago that I had opened edit post, till my dad called me to watch three blindfolded kids who could read and solve a rubix cube with their eyes shut! I slept in five minutes, so sorry for the late unres.

Now to the chapter. 

When it ended, I scrolled till the bottom of the page and back up, hoping that the length would increase in that while. ðŸ˜ƒ It was fabulous behena, it flowed like a leisurely flowing river, the transition between days and scenes was so fluid. 

Khushi knew she was not the slimmest girl, can I just say it makes her all the more endearing, (not that I am fat and can't stand slim girls) that she's not Apsara from heaven but somebody common, someone from the usual crowd, who is a bit scared of heights and can't swim. Totally relatable. ðŸ˜ƒ

Arnav still needs some figuring, but hey, he's not that broody tycoon too. Just this guy who carries an air of mystery and smoke(literally) around him, and this has an undeniable charm. 

Loved Victor, haha, loved him in that absolutely brotherly friendly way. And adored Payash. What did the Excerpt say, gotten married? Aww, cute!

Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
taken 😉
Ana You Surprised me dammit , Khushi had fiance 😲 and she is looking forward to marry him What the :O but but but Why is she lying to her fiance about where she is ?? I mean she can tell him like i am free but spending time with a friend Right ?? Well i am quite Surprised when i learn Tysona (ot what ever her name is ! Who cares :P) and Arnav were in Relationship ..
Amazing update dude :)
Eagerly waiting :)
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ria!😡
That spot was mine!😡

I don't likeMehul.
He comes across as someone who is bossy and 'judgemental'.
He is selfish too.
And controlling.
Just because he likes water sports, this is what they'll do on their honeymoon.
Why can.t he ask Khushi what she wants ?
I am sure he's not too happy about these new friendships Khushi has formed with her office colleagues.
Payal seems like a nice person.
Her relationship with Aakash is cute.
Khushi has to now fall for the quiet, serious brooding Arnav.
It'll be fun to know how herdear 'fiance' reacts to this bit of news. 

Ana, please start working on the next chapter.
Want to read it like, NOW! 
Edited by 1chilly - 9 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
First off, I was sorta expecting the "lost friends, memories, moments" bit, so I'm not remotely disappointed. That is actually one of my favourite kinds of stories now that I'm (finally) sorta growing up and getting older.
I guess what I like most about your stories is the way they feel so real. Like these are people I know and places I've been  to and situations I've been in-- all the little joys, insecurities, rebellions, uncertainties and insights.

I find it so easy to identify with the Khushi's you write no matter how different they be from me, for this very reason. And this Khushi is no different.
I have totally not sat on/stood on too many rickety looking things because I've been worried that they won't hold my weight. And I still worry about breaking rules in a very schoolgirl way. And I'd totally defend all decisions I make against anybody I perceived to be disapproving. 
Also, I would be jealous of Arnav and Jyotsna, for sure. 
I'd probably just not date/marry a Mehul who sounds like a little bit of a controlling prick, tbh. Then again, I think I agree with Arnav. Khushi sounds just a leetle immature to be getting married. She has some growing up of her own to do before she gets married to someone as slyly dominating at Mehul.

Arnav-- what a delicious Chauhan-esque hero.

The earlier excerpt clearly indicated some separation and individual soul-searching before the reunion. I am morbidly curious about how we get there though.
I'm throwing arrows in the dark and guessing that Khushi does not marry said Mehul since the email clearly mentioned Jyotsna, Payal and Akash's weddings but not Khushi's. Or maybe she left before getting married and is now divorced/on the verge of a divorce?
I will not venture making any guesses about Arnav except that he becomes even hotter.

I will come haunt you personally if you take too long to write the next chapter. No pressure though.
Love!

P.S. The bit about outtings planned with friends to Goa and McLeodganj not materializing is the STORY OF MY LIFE.
Edited by CheshireBilli - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Ria!😡

That spot was mine!😡

Haha, my roomaal took it. 

arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handbag
*Edit*                                                                                    
So this is about office friends/friendship.
Khushi had lived a monotonous and mechanical life till now. She is engaged to be married soon. Her life and friends didnt make her life interesting till now. Now she has made new friends wid whom she loves to spend her time. Well-well she is interested abt arnav's life. Arnav is like a forbidden fruit to her. Love to know what will happen nxt.

Arnav-Jyotsana were in relationship. And i m guessing breakup was bcoz of jyotsana's ambition and her sexual favours to maybe rohan or someone else to get perks like promotion or something. Arnav seems to be still bitter abt his breakup or the reason for his breakup.

I think I m going to like the character of Victor very much.
Chapter 1 has increased my excitement levels for this story. I hope u update soon.Edited by arhi_crazy - 9 years ago
arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AMan Behena, humein handbag pe jyada bharosa hai😉.