Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

-=-{Alivda Pyaar Ka Dard Hai}-=-

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Farewell has a sweet sound of reluctance. Goodbye is short and final, a word with teeth sharp to bite through the string that ties past to the future. The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again. Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be...

End of an era. It's guess it's ok because all great things in life come to an end. Because nothing lasts forever. PKDH was going to end sooner or later, I'm sad it's sooner nonetheless I will miss it greatly. I wish the cast all the best of love and luck for their future endeavours! They are clearly a cast of sheer talent and brilliance.

You've changed me forever. And I'll never forget you PKDH. Like a comet pulled from orbit, As it passes a sun. Like a stream that meets a boulder, Halfway through the wood. Who can say if I've been changed for the better? So let me say before we part, So much of me, Is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me, Like a handprint on my heart. And now whatever way our stories end, I know you have re-written mine, By being the best ...

The story showcases the journey of the protagonists Aditya & Pankhuri who have polar opposite views about relationships. Aditya has lost faith in the institution of marriage & relationships because of his parents' separation. On the other hand, Pankhuri believes that the right partner completes a person. What happens when the two meet?

2012-2014

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pankhuri and Aditya lead very different lives. Pankhuri is a small town simple girl who strongly believes in relationships especially that of a husband and wife whereas outgoing city boy Adi leads a very extravagant life and he thinks the husband and wife relationship is ridiculous after seeing his parents separate for 20 years.

Adi's Nanu Purshottam Deewan visits Pankhuri in Kullu and is instantly aware of her simple nature and is determined to get her married to his grandson. However, Adi's mother, Avantika, perceives that Pankhuri is a cunning girl and creates a misunderstanding between the Deewan family and the Gupta family. Avantika arranges Adi's engagement to evil Latika who is power hungry.

Meanwhile Pankhuri is offered a job in Mumbai to pursue a career in Architecture. Adi's Nanu insists on Pankhuri staying at the Deewan mansion as he secretly still hopes she will marry his grandson. Pankhuri and Adi become close and a jealous Latika tries to drive them apart. Adi's attitude changes and he becomes a more sincere man and maturely steps into adulthood with the help of Pankhuri. After a series of events including Pankhuri returning to Kullu, Adi realizes his undying love for Pankhuri and rushes to Kullu to confess his love for the soon to be married Pankhuri.

In the end, the two marry against everyone's wish besides Adi and Pankhuri's grandads who had waited for that day. Pankhuri promises Purshottam Deewan she will help to unite his broken family. Afer a number of events, Avantika accepts Pankhuri and the family unite to everyone's joy. Power hungry Sheila and her son Rubel take some risky steps which include Rubel marrying Latika unaware of her secret evil nature. Sheila, Rubel and Latika unite together to try to gain power and defame Pankhuri. A man named Manan which is known as Kaira's friend gives her drugs and wants to marry her but Aditya and Pankhuri in time expose him infront of everyone. It is also revealed that adithya was responsible for his maternal grandmother death and Rubel takes advantage of this and names the property on himself.

After some unexpected events, including the Deewan family properly uniting, and the marriage of Preeti to a guy named Sameer, we see the death of Purshottam Deewan. The Deewans stick together during the mourning period as they firmly believe in keeping their Nanu's dream alive. After his death we see Nanu's brother and his family inviting themselves into the Deewan mansion and causing up much stir. They try to divide the whole deewan family. latika also unites with them in their plan. Latika aborts her child and pretends to show that she had a miscarriage in which Pankhuri is involved. Aditya is also sent to jail for fake notes and illegal drugs which he did not do. Pankhuri and Aditya are divorced too. Their disgusting personalities are revealed by Pankhuri and Adi. Nanu's brother decides to change himself and so does his family. They leave feeling happy about the new change in them. Rubel completely changes and turns good and divorces Latika. Pankhuri and Aditya marry again .

Everything remains well in the main plot and rubal falls in love with Payal who he later marries against Payal's wish but we later see her falling in love with Rubel and accepting him as her husband. Sheila's brother arrives at the Deewan Mansion and tries to break the Deewan family and poisons the easily lead Sheila. Sheila demands on a partition of everything and Avantika agrees and fails to forget the harsh words Sheila had said to her. Sheila learns of the true intentions of her brother and begins to deeply repent however,

Avantika fails to forget Sheila's words. After a leap of 6 months, Kaira gets married and the family unites along with Aneesha James Watson who is Purushottam Deewan's sister in law. Kaira's brother-in-law is shown to take revenge on the family through Kaira because of Avantika's decision as the chamber head which affects him. The family eventually manages to settle the problem and Adi and Pankhuri end up having an argument. When Pankhuri goes to Kullu, She and Adi patch up through a phone conversation but Pankhuri falls in a landslide.

A two year leap is shown and things have changed. Along with Pankhuri, the family's happiness is gone and on a shooting trip to Lucknow, Harish meets Pankhuri's lookalike, Ayesha and uses her to bring Aditya out of the belief that Pankhuri is dead by showing him "Pankhuri's death". Ayesha, Harish and Nani try to execute by showing Aditya a fake accident where Pankhuri aka Ayesha is getting killed but the plan flops as Aditya gets injured in the accident. It is shown that Ayesha pretends to remember the past which makes Aditya very happy. 

Later Aditya comes to know that Ayesha is not Pankhuri and is shattered after knowing this. Aditya didn't give up,he still believed that Pankhuri was alive. He was going to Manali for the search of Pankhuri , But then Rubel stopped him for going again. Ayesha is in love with Aditiya. But Aarif , wanted to marry Ayesha. Ayesha had no choice, she had to marry him or he would expose her fake photo shoot. Aditya helped Ayesha and got Aarif arrested, and proved Ayesha innocent. Nilufur forces Aditya to marry Ayesha. As a friend Aditya agreed to marry her. After they got their registered marriage done just then Avantika entered Diwan Mansion and said she would never accept Ayesha as the daughter in law of the Diwan Mansion.

Meanwhile, Ayesha faces many problems in the house. Avantika calls a girl from Kullu, Poonam. She called her to make her marry Aditya. But then after knowing that Ayesha sacrificed so much for the family so she accepted her as the daughter in law of the diwan mansion. In the party all the family members came to know that Pankhuri is Alive and is in coma.

Pankhuri wakes up from the coma eventually and Ayesha goes to Australia to continue her education with Anisha nani jii. It is soon revealed Avantika has a son called Ayush. Here with a drastic turn of events finally the family accept her son. Harish and Avantika clear their misunderstandings and re-unite by going on a world tour together. The show ends by it being revealed Pankhuri is pregnant with Adis child. The family are happy and re-united and dance to Diktana for one last time...

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Pankhuri, a young girl has been brought up with typical middle class values and has lived in a joint family. She has developed a belief that relationships are all about togetherness and giving more than taking, as she has seen people around her doing things for each other. She is soft spoken, obedient and righteous by nature. But she also does have an aggressive side when it comes to deciding between right and wrong. She always wears smile and has a cute and lovable presence. She is ambitious with a point of view.

Aditya is in his early 20's and is very aggressive and impatient. He doesn't believe in long term relationship as he has not seen any examples around him. He has a modern mindset, and believes that life is all about material things. However, deep down he has a heart of gold.

Avantika, Aditya's mother, is a strong lady who enjoys her power. Though she doesn't show off, by nature she wants the best of everything. All her life she has enjoyed her father's wealth. Until she got married to Harish Kumar who couldn't afford a lavish lifestyle as hers and didn't match her desire of success and status. She couldn't cope with the low income of her husband so she separated from him. She loves her son but her approach at times is too practical and materialistic.

He is Aditya's father. He is a happy go lucky man. He has great sense of humour and loves to make people around him laugh. Though by profession he is a CA, he is known as a stand-up comedian. A man with middle class values who doesn't want big cars or a big house. He is happy with whatever he has. Though separated he still loves his wife Avantika as well his son, Aditya.

Rubal is Adityas cousin-brother. He used to be against Aditya and Pankhuri.
This angry young man was always plotting something against the family. Only soon after he
realised family over everything. Then Rubal changed for the better. Rubal is married to
Payal and is always looking out for his brother and sister Adi and Kaira.

Rubals wife and Pankhuris long distant cousin before marriage with Rubal.
Payal came into the Diwan household during Adi and Pankhuris wedding. Rubal fell in love with her. However she had a boyfriend, Rohit and wanted to marry him. Payal tried many times to get out  of the Diwan household and divorce Rubal. Finally Pankhuris goodness and Rubals love won her over and she stayed in the mansion

Aditya's mamiji comes from a small town and a middle class family. However, after getting married to Anuj Deewan, who belongs to a rich family, her whole lifestyle and thinking changed. She started to purchase investments and insurances and buy jewellery to settle her future.

Kaira, Rubals sister and Adis cousin. Kicked out of college for beating up some boys, kaira was  rough tough and a bad girl with a heart of gold. She was always positive and hated family drama. She got married to Varun in an arranged marriage. 

He is Aditya's nanaji and at his peak he was also like his daughter Avantika, who couldn't differentiate between right and wrong. But today he regrets many decisions he made in the past. He wants to change things but everything has gone out of his hands.
Edited by christiandior. - 9 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Aditya's mamaji, he does not like to live under Avantika's dominance. He hates to take Avantika's approval in business matters too. He is always trying his best to edge out his sister and take over the business.

Preeti Deewan, Aditya's Maasiji, is the most bitter and cynical person in the house. No one wants to confront her, as she does not care. It's mystery why is she is like this. The only person she talks to politely is Harish Kumar.

Pankhuri's father is a soft spoken and loving person. He along with his brother runs the family business which had been started by their father. He had earlier taken the help of his brother- in -law Govardhan Nath to keep the business going.

Ambika Gupta, Pankhuri's mother, is a housewife. She loves her family dearly. She is aware that that they are indebted to her brother, Govardhan Nath. Though she does not like her brother's indulgence, she keeps quiet to maintain peace.

Govardhan Kaneria, Pankhuri's mamaji, is an arrogant man who thinks that because of him the Gupta family is doing well. He holds some power over the Gupta family. He doesn't like to be ignored and loves to boasts of his connections with powerful people.

Adi and Rubals ex-wife. Latika was always money hungry and out to get the Diwans.
Constantly plotting revenge against them in exchange for money.
She conned Rubal into marrying her also after her marriage was cut off by Aditya.
She eventually was divorced by Rubal and then sent to prison for her wrong-doings.

From Australia she was found by adi and Pankhuri, they brought her back to the Diwan household. She was at first reluctant and annoyed to stay. Pankhuris goodness and the love of the Diwans won her over and she stayed. Bringing a much needed positive change after
Nana jii died.

He has seen every up and down and understands life and relationships. A man of reason. He has held his family united till date because of his vision. All the family members look upto him, especially Pankhuri who always shares everything with him and is extremely attached to him.

He is Nanaji loyal caretaker and is his confidante too. He has been with Nanaji for many years now and is fondly called as Shanky by all the family members. He is aware about their likes and dislikes. They treat him as one of his own and he is often seen helping Nanaji with his plans of trying to convince Adi with something or the other

*Dev.* thumbnail

sanw

great end to the show like the great start to it. (we are just 2 episodes away) .  

Loved all the actors in this show😊
Hope we get to see them all soon😊

Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Great Post πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Yep Will Miss Them πŸ˜³ As Always All Good Things Come To An End πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Best Wishes To All Of Them, Including The Past Actors And Actresses πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

NISHADEEP

byeee pkdh...will miss you...πŸ˜’ 

Shaily1008

Will miss pkdh sooo much!!! This journey of two and a half years was such a memorable one that I will cherish it all my life!! Will NEVER forget this show which was not just a tv serial for me..but became an important part of my life. I was never a fan of tv shows but when pkdh came...I knew that this is the show which is unique and different from all others...
Will miss each and every character"!! And especially the most remarkable jodi ever...paya!!!

Bye pkdh!!! You left a mark on us!!!

Rainbowcatxo

I will miss PKDH a lot. This show was one of the bestest shows which has ever been launched on Star Plus. When I heard about the news regarding PKDH going off air, I was immediately disheartened upon hearing the news. I am truly depressed, but I am glad that PKDH has had a successful run of 2 years, which included ups and downs, but they will always remain as beautiful memories which we shall cherish. In a way, it was good that PKDH ended, as at least it would be good whilst it discontinued, rather than the story dragging and the viewers wanting for the show to end. As there is a saying which goes something along the lines, ''end things on a good note, better end it good, rather then bad?''. I do wish the cast and crew of PKDH, for their future endeavours and projects. Disha, Nakul, Manasi, Monica, Kushwant, Mukesh etc, had impressed me with their amazing acting skills. I reminisce all the times when I had watched PKDH, right from the start. I recall watching the first ever episode of PKDH, and tomorrow, will be the last time watching PKDH :( I will miss this show, oh so very much, but will always keep in mind, that this was one of my favourite shows, ever.  

Sana_J.

Few things never changed same way No1 can ever B able to replace PYAAR KA DARD HAI ...

Thank a lot Rajshri Production for giving

PYAAR KA DARD HAI Along with Wonderful Jodi Aditya-Pankuri=PAYA , 

Evergreen Jodi Harish-Avantika=Hartika , 

Ruble-Payal=Ruyal ,

sheela-anuj, kaira, preeti-sameer ,

kapil-anuradha, Mr. Deewan, Gupta family ,shanky &all πŸ‘ β€οΈ ...

Thank Nakuul mehta, Disha parmar, khushwant, monica, mansi, nitesh, sonali, prinal,mukesh &all ...πŸ‘ β€οΈ 

Will miss U PKDH &its whole cast ...
πŸ’”   πŸ˜­ 

Want Pyaar ka dard hai season-2

-CrazyPraT-

I really don't know hot to start because i never thought in my wildest dream that one day ill post your farewell msg , its very difficult for me to accept i really wish from core my heart that when i wake up from my sleep so it turn into a worst nightmare of my life , but sadly it's truth its a reality..PKDH Is endingπŸ’”I Will Miss PKDH nThe Whole Cast A Lottt...!!!!!Each Of Them Are so special In thier Own way n ActingπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Nakuul
Nakuul You Are a Very Good n Excellent Actor. U Are Jst Lovely..cute..beautiful..Hot..πŸ˜‰N handsome..😳 You Are jst adored n Drooled by Evry GrlsπŸ˜†The role Aditya Will be Alwaz Memorable..D Most Unique Character..πŸ˜ƒ Lov u Nakuul..😳
Disha
Disha..You Are so BeaUtiful..Cute..bubbly..chirply..Too Young..n CharminG n Dream Girl..tooπŸ˜‰The role Pankhuri is Just Awesome..!!!!No one can be like her..Frm d Beginning 2 End..She s so mature n Powerful character..Lov u Alwaz..Good Luck fr ur Future Projects..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
PaYa
Paya..awW..What to say Abt u...πŸ€”You are D MoSt Energitic hott Young Onscreen Couple...πŸ˜‰Still i remember d Beautiful Scene of PaYa's First Meet on Kullu.. n D PaYa's First Outing..Aww..All it was jst Magical n Cute.😳You Gyz Alwaz Fight lyk Small Childs..n ur Nhok-jhoks..r vry funny...n It was alwaz memorable..❀️On our PkDh Soap.. cv's hv nt Show More romantic Scenes...πŸ˜†But while seeing Any PaYa's Scenes..Suddenly There s a Smile on My Face.😳😊I Will be alwaz Mad Fan of PaYa..No one Will b lyk You Gyz..😳
Mukesh khanna
NAnu...Really I miss u A lot nanu..I m a crazy Fan of Shaktimann😳 Atfirst I start to Watch PKDH Only..fr YouπŸ˜‰ I was vry happy..when i came to Knw Abt Ur return in PKDH...!!Really I enjoyed each n Evry Scn of u..Adi's n Nanu bonding s so amazing..πŸ‘I ll nvr frget u..Lov u Loads..😳 PrateeK😎

PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

-Muskaan Khilnani-

-Vaishnavi Gadge-

-Himanshi Patel-

-neha agarwal-

-hemant patel-

-sushmita rahim-

-Mansi Tripathi-

-Pari-

-Syaheera- 

-Anusha Anil-

-Pahuni Poddar-

-Khusboo Gupta-

-Samarpita-

PayaDesire95 thumbnail

*Dev.* thumbnail

Idea: *Dev.* & PayaDesire95

All Main Banners: starry.phoenix

Sub-Banners for Cast in second post: PayaDesire95

Credits Banner: *Dev.*

Wishes & Creations Collection from External Social Sites: PayaDesire95

Creations & Moments Collection: Faizawangde

Wishes Collection from India-forums: *Dev.*

Appreciative Awards: *Dev.*

Editor: PayaDesire95 & *Dev.*

Layout: PayaDesire95 & *Dev.*

Permissions, help & Support: christiandior.

PayaDesire95 thumbnail