SS- First kiss story_updated EPI@ 40 READ THE NOTE @61

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

SS 

First kiss story!!

PART 1

A lady in her 40's was  cutting veggies in her kitchen. She was dressed in orange sari. She was humming a song while doing her household chores.

"Mumma we all are home cutie(adwika) " geet's 17 yr old daughter said giggling. She along with her gang of girls pie(cidel), pari(pooja), vandy, faraiya and vani  flee in cutie's room.

Geet shook her head and arranged snacks for them and  left upstairs..

"Shoo..." pooja said hushing all of them as she noticed get coming..

Geet knotted her brows keeping the tray down on the table. All the girls were giggling and whispering something to each other...and now all were quite

Kuch to gadbad hai... She thought

"Mumma..thanks for the snacks aap jao..abhi" cutie said wanting geet go leave desperately..

"Tum log itne jaldi kaise wapas aa gaye...ur college got over so early..lecture nahi baithe the...bolo "she asked them sternly

"Nahi..aunty..we sat for all lectures.. "Cidel said and elbowed faraiya to hummed along with her

She nodded in positive while vandy bit her lip to stop her giggles..

"Acha..wer is gunjar..woh nahi ayi" she asked sitting on the right sofa.

All of them nearly freaked as they saw her sitting...

Vani frowned in disappointment..

"Who she has her exams next week toh she is home studying... "Vani answered.

She gestured all to be calm 

This noticed by geet..hmmpata karna padega  kya khicdi pak rai hai

"And spoorthy...??"

"She is busy writing...her story.."said vandy

"aapko bola tha na she is starting squeal of silly heart..and panam(flowing_river) she is busy enjoying her vacations Andaman mai.".

"acha...Toh tum log yaha kya kar rahe ho...shouldn't u guys be doing ur homework.."

"Momm...aunty" they all grunted

"Fairaya" geet went to her...she was very cute more cute than her daughter..she decided to dwell out information from her..

"So meri blushy blushy aaj kuch zayda hi pink hai..batao..kya hua..."she said pinching her cheeks. Faraiya went more pink..

All the other girls smacked their forehead...

"Yeh toh bol degi..aunty ko what were we discussing.."vandy whispered pooja

"Ha..yeh toh  itna sensitive topic hai...anuty ko kaise bata sakte hai..ufff" pooja said

"Kuch nahi..aunty...nothing at all " faraiya stammered..

"Faraiya tum toh mujhe sabse pyari ho..wont u tell me..baby "she asked caressing her cheek..

"Woh...who..aunty they wer discussing.."she gulped.

All the girls gaped her in horror shaking their head for a no...

Geet held her chin and made her look in her eyes

"Idhar dekho..and bolo bachaa"

"Who...about first kiss...we...we read kissing article today...and hum sab wohi discuss kar rahe the.. "she said looking down going pink in embarrassment

"Shhhehhs...".all groaned

Geet s eyes popped out hearing her words..

"What first kiss?? What is she saying girls.. "She turned to look at them..

"Bolo.." Geet was totally freaked out now.

"Nothing mumma we just wanted to discuss ki yeh sab actually hota hai ya nahi..the writer wrote that first kiss ..isliye we wanted to buy that book first kiss..."

"Yes ,,.we were planning ki kise  kitna dena hoga book bare mai and who will act as and old lady.'.pooja said

"Old lady kyu?"

"Who book 18+ hai an..aunty toh hum mai se koi old lady k getup mai jake k book leke ata "vani said

"What????"geet said making a o shape.".Tum sab ladkiya aise kaise soch sakti ho.."

"Hume toh pata hi nahi..aisa kuch hota hai ya nahi...sab college mai uske bare mai baat kar rahe the anuty...only we have not read the book..." Cidel said as a matter of fact

Geet sighed all the girls were soo cute yet naughty..and that book she too knew the book may contain some wild fanaticises which is definitely inappropriate if her dearies. She dint wanted their mind to be filled with such things at this age.

"My princesses...yeh sab time and age hai koi..first kiss k bare mai research karne ka..u guys should stop reading love stories "

"But aunty we want to knw.."vandy said pouting..

Geet shook her head gently

"Ha momma "cutie added

They all looked at geet making a pleading face..

"Momma aap buy kar ke do na..plz..."cutie said after thinking for a while

:Kya idea hai...cutie  haa..." pooja  exclaimed. cutie raised her collar...in pride

"Nahi..." geet shrieked getting up..

"Tum sab ladkiya pagal hogayi ho...pata nahi kya kya bolti ho...sharam hai hi nahi...seshhh babaji"

Vandy winked at faraiya and...cutie winked at pooja...all the girls gathered around geet circling her..

"Plz..plz...aunty"..they all pleaded..

"Please...".

Geet placed her hands on her ears...

"Girls.girls..stop it.."

But they continued  their pleading..session..

She glared all knowing there is no escape from this situations. They wer innocent but stubborn too...

She thought deeply and came up with a brilliant idea..

"Listen girls..."

They all quieten and looked at her with smile on their faces

"How about I tell u all a first kiss story..hmm?? "

"Youu..??" they all muttered

Geet smirked.".agar ha hai..toh bolo or lese go to ur houses and do ur homework...and yeh book lene ki sochna bhi nahi...warna sabke parents ko call karke bol dungi.."

All gazed each other in confusion..and vani came ahead

"Okay aunty aap hi bolo...story hume chalega.."

The rest nodded...helplessely

TO BE CONTINUED...

PART 1- PG 1

PART 2- SCROLL DOWN 

PART 3- SCROLL DOWN

PART 4- PAGE 23

PART 5-PAGE 30

PART 6-PAGE 34

PART 7-PAGE 39

EPILOGUE- PAGE 40

Guys don't get confused it's a maaneet story...!!hehehe I m just involving my If frnds in this...giving them a token of love..!!

So..tell me u wanna knw that first kiss story???

Leave ur comments and hit like!!

P.S- if anyone found this wrong in any way plz pm me!!

Love

Sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail

I honestly never expected such a good response ..thank u guys!!!!

Love u all!!!!

PART 2 

"Okay so sit down and be quiet okay I don't want u guys to disturb me..."geet warned them

"Okay..."they all mumbled

"Alright so this story is of..umm...of mishty  Who."

Cutie interrupted her.".mishty yeh kaisa naam hai mumma.."

Geet smiled.."baby its her nick name..just like urs is cutie..that way"

"But aunty y cant u reveal the real name..." Vandy said raising her brow

Geet gulped.. nervously but  composed herself.."well baby aise hi..u all wana listen or not "

"Yeyy continue..."vani said glaring vandy and asking her to be quite

HERE COMES THE STORY 

"I cant believe it..DID U ACTUALLY PUSHED him..while he was kissing you ?? "Mahi exclaimed in disbelief

Mishty huffed irritatingly and smashed her pillow on mahi's face..

"Oww "mahi muttered

Mishty threw one more pillow but mahi dodged it                                      and it landed on Mahi's award...

"Heyy stupid...mishty yeh  priya- Lakshmi ka student no. one hone ka award hai don't hit on  that.."She said caressing the award. That she had received for making wonderful sigges ...her creations were compared to  two legends priya and Lakshmi and hence it was special for her .Infact the duo had personally  presented her the award so  she carried it everywhere where ever she went.

Mishty rolled her eyes..

"Guys can u all plz be quite..and lets discuss it ..okay mahi...uff ab ek baar kitne baar bolegi.."kamna  said both of them

Kamna ,mahi ,Kate and heena were frnds since school time. Now they are in college studying in the same field...All are 18 yrs old

"But mishty he was trying to kiss u..i mean the great Arjun Sinha the sexiest hottest guy in out class..."mahi said dreamily

"And ur boyfriend "Kate added...

"Correction ex bf..."Kamna said.".and 2nd hottest u knw "she said slyly

Mishty pulled the comforter over herself hiding within..

"O gosh..babes stop being so childish..reply him  its his...10th message in 30 mins..plz..."Kate said..

Mahi and kamna forcefully made her come of the blanket..Mishty made a baby face

"Whats the matter kiss k liye u were so excited first kiss..And when he tried to do that u pushed him..??" Kamna asked..

"I..i..uhh "mishty bit her lip contemplating how to state her fear..

"Babes cmon we r ur frndds...plz tell us" Mahi said giving her side hug

"I..i felt weird..i was kinda sacred when he leaned to me..for a kiss.."She climbed down from her bed and stood in front of her girls gang who wer gaping her..

"Yuck I dint had any feeling when he was before me expecting a kiss..I dint blush I dint feel butterflies and..most importantly I felt yuck...at the though of him kissing me...yeww..."She said ready to throw up reminiscing the whole scene..

mahi and kate busted in laughter..

"Babe but..."kamna

"But u r his gf..u were suppose to kiss him..aint u guys dating" mahi said trying to knock some sense in mishty's pea size brain..

"Soo...it dosent mean that u should kiss him..my first kiss will be special ..with the one I love who makes my heart go fast .."she said smiling

Next day college

Arjun  blurted all that to sahsa. Sahsa was Mishty's rival she had her gang..umm evil gang. She wasn't a  good person at all..

Mishty's weakness was a great chance for her to insult her.

Sahsa smiled wickedly and made  a plan.

Afternoon @ canteen

Mishty  marched angrily in canteen. She flunked the door open and stepped inside..her gangs wer running behind her.

"Welcome babe" sahsa said with a sly smile

"What the hell is that..what did u say in our group...??"Mishty said staring sahsa in pure anger..

"Woow...calm down...Do u wana have water..??? Baby..."

"Shut up..and come straight to the point..What did u say back at class to everyone about my relationship with Arjun??" she asked her totally pissed with her attitude

"Well I stated the fact dint I..??" Sasha said blinking her eyes innocently

"Sahsa how dare u say all that..its my personal affair.." Mishty said gritting her teeth..

"Cmon mishty..u r my present bf's ex..."she said slowly..

Mishty clenched her fist...

Mahi kate and kamna stopped at their places...watching the show down between mishty and sasha. Mishty had warned them before not to step between them. They so much wished that heena was there. Heena(.onedirection) was really good at handling mishty when she was in such a state.

"And that's y I guess I should knw y he spilt up with u...though the reason was not so cool..umm "she said  patting mishty's shoulder sympathetically

"Really and the reason is..??"

"Awe do u want me to say that..okay..baby I knw that u cant kiss..u fear kissing anyone "

Mishty widen her eyes...tighten her jaws..blooddy Arjun he is such a backstabber than god I dint kiss that jerk..Ab he is dating this chudial

Sasha made a sad face...

"I understand...u r still a 14 yr girl and not 18 yr I knw..ur pea size brain isnt that developed right..' She said mocking at her

"Who are u to say all this..."mishty  retorted back said..."I dint kiss Arjun because its my choice not because ofi cant kiss...i can".

Sahsa laughed. "Really the madame can u prove this... "she said raising her brows

"Prove??"

She started at sahsa who nodded smirking at her

"Challenged accepted "mishty replied

"Okay then kiss the next person who enters the canteen...now"

"..uhh ..what?? ".mishty said in horror

"Ya..this will prove that u can..kiss...anyone..its just a kiss right " Sasha said grinning..she knew she cant do this.

"Uh..ya I can do that u bimbo" Mishty said with confident voice while inside she was trembling like  a dry leaf

"So..all the best...will see that "

Mishty glared her..and walked ahead and stood before the canteen door..

She looked at her gang who were nervous just as her,..she blinked in assurance..and prayed to babaji

"Here some one is coming..."a guy from sahsa''s gang said loudly..

Mishty closed her eyes...and focused on the footsteps...and steps were coming close and its stopped...she could feel some one  standing before her..

She slowly opened her eyes...and found chocolate brown eyes staring down at her..

She frantically looked at those eyes knowing whom they belong...

Those perked brows taunt forehead..long nose and perfect m shaped lips..

Mishty swallowed thickly as she fund him staring her in confusion..

"Maaanuu "she whispered...widening her eyes..

TO BE CONTINUED...

this part has 4 of my cute frnds

kamna di(kamnagupta7)

Mahi(Mahimaan)

kate(caller123)

Heena(.onedirection)

Priya(priya11111)

lakshmi(_lakshmi_)

PLZ HIT LIKE AND COMMENT GUYS...!! 

P.S- IF any one found in wrong in any way plz pm me!!

NOTE FOR ISHQIYA READERS

GUYS THE NEXT PART WILL BE UPADTED IN NEW THREAD SO PLZ FINISH UP THE PREVIOUS THREAD FOR ME..!!

love

sweta

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Thank u for ur comments I love u guys!!!

A big hug to u all...!! 

PART 3

"ohh new guy huhh.." Pooja whispered vandy who nodded..

Shhhs  cidel  shushed them

"Okay okay "

Mishty gulped looking his deep brown chocolaty eyes.

MK started down at her. He cleared his throat but mishty continued gaping him in shock.

He raised his brow..and stepped behind..reluctantly

" excuse me" he whispered in his deep hard yet soft voice and walked ahead of her..

He was unaffected by the peers giving him..or them weird and sly looks.

Sahsa smirked seeing the scene..

" LOSER LOSER..." Sasha s gang ranted again.

Msihty groaned while her gang dipped their head low.

MK was the hottest guy  in their college. He was tall lean and quite muscular at his age usually guys aren't that built up. He had broad shoulders and six abs , which attracted all the girls in school. But contrary to his physique he was  soft spoken and quite type of guy.. He spoke as much is required , he was intelligent too. He had completed the last three of his schooling in Switzerland.

" wow..aunty I can actually imagine the guy hmmm..seems like a superstar...no no flimstar" Vani said

Geet smiled..

"anuty then what happens" faraiya asked

" yes mom...enough of intro of maanu ab aage bolo..and gusy don't interrupt ..." cutie said irritatingly

"Ha it breaks the link" faraiya said...

Pooja , vani and vandy made a face..

"Maanu nahi MK"geet said...."his name was MK but mishty could call him maanu"

"who kyu" they said unision

Okay let me come to the most important part. Mishty's connection to maanu was that they wer family frnds not very close though.

Maanu was always reserved types and hence mishty's parents adorned him. Another quality that made him superior than others was his intelligence as I mentioned earlier. But Mishty wasn't even in talking terms with him. Not that she disliked him..but for her he dint even exist. During their childhood days she did try to be frnds with him..but  he was shy to talk to her. So she dint bother to try next time. After 3 yrs of his schooling in Switzerland he came back here in delhi . Coincidently they were in the same college but never approached each other.In college he was quite popular for his physique nobody knew his full name they all called him MK. Mishty knew but him but  she preferred not to acknowledge is presence anyway so whenever she met him by fluke she ignored.

Coming back to mishty..she closed her eyes regretting her decision..

"I cant...cant kiss him...No mishty u have too tere image ka sawal hai..dar mat its just a kiss...nothing to fear okay.."

"But what if he blurts this to mom and dad..."

She chewed her bottom lip...her palms were getting sweaty

"No I cant back out now...just do it..joh hoga will see that.."

She took a deep breath and  snapped her eyes open again. She turned and took long steps towards MK. She reached his back , held his nape..turning him around gathered all her courage ...and placed her soft lips on his cheek.

"Hold on" vandy groaned

" aunty that's not right she has to kiss on his lips not on cheek"

"Yayy...aunty plz...no body wil  dare any one just to kiss a cheek" pooja said

"Momm plz..dont alter the facts we want to knw what happened exactly..cmon  mom we all r grown enough..plz"cutie said

"or else we'll buy the book " vani said...

Geet rolled her eyes...uff yeh ladkiya bhi na...Blackmailing nahi chodengi,,okay

she said twisting her lips

"Fine ill describe exactly what happened"

Coming back to mishty..she closed her eyes and snapped them open again. She turned and took long steps towards him. She reached his back , held his nape..turning him around took a deep breath...and placed her soft lips on his hard ones..

MK's eyes popped out as he felt her lips on his. Mishty thought it would be yucky as she thought of Arjun but surprisingly  it was warm and...pleasant. She felt current passing through her body. Her eyes were closed not in shame but in pleasure.

Eventually she rubbed more of her lips on his enjoying his taste. It wasn't a deep French kiss but it was sweet one. Mishty was a kisser she was just a beginner so well..good try huh..

Wowoo...the crowd cheered and applauded ..

MK slightly pushed her and mishty parted herself from him coming back from her dreamland.

" o fish I kissed him that long..shit shit shit..I hope he doesn't any of this to mom..and dad"  Mishty prayed ...

MK brushed his hairs back staring  her dumbfounded for a moment and  wiped his lips storming out of the canteen without giving  a second look to anyone.

" should I go behind him..??nah I guess I better talk to him later" waise bhi let him calm down pata nahi what he will be thinking of me

Mahi , kate and kamna watched the whole scene with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

Sahsa banged her foot in anger ..she had once again lost her chance to insult mishty.

The crowd cheered for her...and clapped. Mishty smiled uncomfortably ...and tailed to her gang who stood there In shock.

" guy..lets leave ..plz.." She muttered slowly..

None of them responded they just looked her with wide eyes..Mishty shook them and bought them back on earth...

" so that was her first kiss????" cutie said making a confuse face.." but.."

" then what happened??" vani asked sitting next to geet..

"ohh..u wana knw what happened next??..but kiss is done right??" She said grinning she knew these girls would be fascinated by this story..she wanted them to learn that love is something beyond physical pleasure..its important to knw this at this age.

" ha anuty plz..bolo na phir kya hua??" fariaya asked

"Phir..phir hmmm..." geet smiled thinking of that

Mishty came back in her room and started pacing back and froth while rubbing her hands in tension.

" I..i kissed maanu shit...gross noo...the kiss wasn't gross...uhh y I dint feel gross??"

She thumped on her bed with folded legs...

"My frist kiss..with maanu!!!!!"

Nahii..my fisrt kiss with maanu????

"Ughh the kiss was...nice and warm..i did feel something...when his hard ones touched my soft ones " she said brushing her lower lips.

She blushed as the kiss still floated in her mind

She realized what she is doing and wacked her forehead "mishty...what the hell is wrong with u...tu maanu k bare mai soch rai hai..O god..u r mad,,,"

She rubbed her face in frustration..

"okay so..kal family function hai uske ayah ..m going...at least I'll get to talk to him..college mai baat kiya toh yeh news har jaagah spread ho jayega,...its better to talk to him alone..i hope tab tak who apna mu nah khole...huhh waise bhi that guy he doesn't really says much..."

"But what if he says this ...na baba na..mishty has a reputation  to protect I cant take any risk..so..I'll visit him tom...and talk to him.."

" pheww." She huffed..."matter under control...ahh it will be by tom" and smiled a little in relief

TO BE CONTINUED...

Guys I will update all my stories once m done with this cute love story..and ishqiya I have started writing it...so ill update that first!!

Posting the teasers...of ishiqya too Plz have a look!!! 

Please please comment and hit like!!

Love

sweta

gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sweeta...

wow sweeta kya os hai yaar..
hayye yaar just a great token of love dear..
and u proved the devilness of our devil gang..
ho girls how naughty they are...
they all r just so cute..
and fariya blushy blushy saara pole khol di..
aur wah kya baath hai sari lectures attend karli...
and geet mom of cutie..
lekin meri kya yeha bhi meri exams mera peecha nahi chodi sweeta..

now i am also eagerly waiting to lesson the story...
great os sweeta...😃
continue soon dear... 🤗Edited by gunjar - 9 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh how swt and naughty girls they are. ..but love their naughtiness. ..I also want to know the story of first kiss. ..continue. .
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new OS! Superb start! Girls r so naughty! Geet shocked! update soon! superbly written
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wao dear...kaya idea hai...pura ka pura gang maneet ke gher par...lovely...aur sab se pahle sach kisne bole ...hamari payari faraiya ne sharmate hue...haie re first part padk kar hi maza agaya...aisa laga jaise sab kuch samne hi ho raha hai...
lovely, wonderful, amazing...continue soon...
crazy_sweta thumbnail
@jeevana - thanks di...

@gunjar- yes sweety..

@aparna3011- Thanks dear!!

@butterfly.tanu- oh ty so much baby..ill continue soon!

@khwaishfan- Thank u sweety!!

@ isckwt- ohh..baby thanks...m glad u liked it..!!
Endgame thumbnail
Congo 4 new os nice start will be waiting
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Baby ye kya i dont want 2 cal maan as uncle 😭
bt awesm start all devils r hidng smthing 4m geet 😛
den finally apni blushy blushy sab boldeti hai iska kuch nahi ho saktha 😆
nw geet is shockd nd devils r ready 2 buy d book 😉
den geet came up wit idea dat she is gong2 tel abt 1st kiss 😃
waitng 4 d nxt part baby nd baby dis is just awesm sab ko ek saath daal diya sirf mommy missng unko bhi daal do na