sbs veera tries to make baldev jealous - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I was expecting for loads of drama but this seems to be some kind of a disaster management to save the main lead of the show we were all expecting a proper redemption and all that but i have a feeling once simran is exposed baldev will forgive veera and maybe in the between to they might show him mellowing down  towards her I love veeba and ship wholeheartedly for them but i want veera to realize where she has gone wrong i want her to realize that she has been treating her knight in a shining armor as crap and she needs to repent for it but it doesn't seem to be happening that way
and shouldn't this be doing more damage, baldev said yes for simo bcoz of seeing her with rv and now she's roaming around with rv and having fun🤢
im sure rv would do something to harm her and baldev would save her and forgive her🤢
Seriously how pathetic,   how does flirting with ur ex boyfriends enemy in a hope he will want to be with you make any sense. Baldev would probably think ' she was Interested in rv and be even more pissed off and be glad he made the decision to break up with her.

no logic with veeras great plans
Originally posted by overactor

and shouldn't this be doing more damage, baldev said yes for simo bcoz of seeing her with rv and now she's roaming around with rv and having fun🤢
im sure rv would do something to harm her and baldev would save her and forgive her🤢

I have the same feeling too Sonu but I am so disappointed with all this if they didn't want to hamper the lead character they should not have brought in the break up
Originally posted by overactor

Hope balu saves her but rubs it in on veerji for his brilliant judging capabilities. Or ranvi shld be the one to save his pyaari behna from the clutches of his best friend! waise baldev ke milne or ghumne ka paabandi lagata hai but free to roam with psychopath? veerji kya sanskar hai?
Sheesh! I hate such jealousy games, no matter who is playing the game, the guy or the girl.😵
Veera🤢🤢🤢 ballu shud not get jealous! I think this plan is going to flop
I will read the JE updates so I do not watch such nonsense. Grow up Veera, so this means no redemption track is in store for her. Veera will land herself in trouble, Baldev saves her and story goes forward from there. 
But isn't this why Baldev agrees to marry simran in the first place? ! Because of Veera and Rajvir jodi?! 🤣. You go veera! Only you know how to win your man! ðŸ˜› 
She is playing with fire. All she is going to get is to land herself in all sort of problems. But why the hell Ballu is having dreams of her?