OS - Baat Ek Raati Ki... Part 5 Page 109 Nov 24 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
What a pleasure reading your work , the language the feel , the story very good , please continue , Suvi , will come back for more
Wow... Loved the story line!!!
Cant exactly express what i feel...but its an apt way in which Nidhi took things in her stride.
😛 Just what was lacking n thecquestions as a person I had in mind forcsooo long after the serials n think every girl would have after going thro suchbsituation...Mindblowinglyvwritten...Ofcourse not to forget baba's unjustified behaviour u have brought out everyvsingle thing nidhi asked is just what needed to ashu to realise his flaws n looking forward how he is goung to prove himself...v v appluadable suvikaji...amazingly written...completely floored...love u
👏

wonderful update Suvika.liked the way u showed nidhi feelings waiting Edited by Tasha1994 - 9 years ago

Just read!!!  👏

Love it...❤️

Completed my 2nd reading just now..😊

Suvika, How was your outing???  😊Have you come back??? 😃

I wish DB throws something on his face...that night...how can he push her from home and not care for her??  😡
My eyes are burning today and are red...visited Dr, she said not conju...but some winter virus...
Originally posted by Anjani9

My eyes are burning today and are red...visited Dr, she said not conju...but some winter virus...
 Hope to see you in good health soon Anjani. Take care. 🤗