Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

And you know the worse part? I hate the way she keeps telling Baldev that she has always stood up for him in front of Ranvi..She has done it twice or thrice..Bas..But she had to throw that on his face while slapping him by saying 'i cant believe i went against my Veerji for someone like you' & even today she had to reiterate that she stood up for him..Has Baldev ever told Veera about the number of times he has supported or stood up for Veera? Has he ever made it look like he is doing her a favor by standing up for her? Baldev loves his mom too yet he has always stood up for Veera..This girl is amazing πŸ˜†  She still doesn't realize what she is about to lose..

She is now feeling need to justify and prove her love (with very lame excusesπŸ˜†) but Baldev doesn't actually need to do that...he simply loves her.😳 As a lover he has never harmed her willingly but she doesn't know when to stop, she doesn't even admit how wrong she is!!

The writers may very well be trying to highlight her faults but I have no clue about how they will ever redeem her properly. It's just a matter of time until once again she hurts Baldev coz of her Veerji mania.πŸ€ͺ Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

And you know the worse part? I hate the way she keeps telling Baldev that she has always stood up for him in front of Ranvi..She has done it twice or thrice..Bas..But she had to throw that on his face while slapping him by saying 'i cant believe i went against my Veerji for someone like you' & even today she had to reiterate that she stood up for him..Has Baldev ever told Veera about the number of times he has supported or stood up for her ? Has he ever made it look like he is doing her a favor by standing up for her? Baldev loves his mom too yet he has always stood up for Veera..This girl is amazing πŸ˜†  She still doesn't realize what she is about to lose..
[/QUOTE

But hasn't that always been one of Veera;s shortcomings, continuously  blinded by her affection for her loved one's apparently Baldev is not apart of that special group of individuals because she never thinks twice before thinking the worst of him.. fine she stood up for him occasionally but when he needed her the most she stated her brother was always right about him.. and now she expects him to just forget everything and move on.. what a hypocrite..

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i still feel veeba's wedding would happen all of a sudden with baldev not accepting her completely and she would redeem herself when she wn't get the affection from her husbandπŸ€”
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_tanha

Serious suggestion- Ranvi should become a Godman!! Ek ashram khol ke sabko gyan baante. Veera and ratan can do his puja day and night in peace. And gunju can manage the finances. Aajkal yeh baba log bahut fashion mein hain.😳

Baldev becomes a successful businessman. He comes to the ashram one day in his suit n boot and gives a large donation and walks away!! πŸ˜Ž

I would rather he just shuts down the ashram of this dhongi baba and banishes the entire family from the country.πŸ˜†
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel veera's veerji obsession will only go when there is a big clash between Ranveera. And with both their attitudes, i see it coming soon. Mash have a habit of taking things to extreme and then let them loose. Ranveera have reached the extremes of obsession. Now it's time for them to fall apart.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They have taken this track to such an extreme level, it is sure to blast very soon.
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i will rant.first ranvi baba saint of idiotpura.so he talk that veera shld see wat kind of person she loved.wow,a man who saved his marriage,his life,stood for him &his family,work hard for his dream poly house &kv,.
&ranvi who got insulted multiple times by his voti,betryed by her,gunjan humiliated veera on his bday,bt went on his kness &ask for forgiveness.he made ballu look as culprit infront of every1 but no shame.just coz ballu shouted at him,he declare him as bad kind.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Binny...

But hasn't that always been one of Veera;s shortcomings, continuously  blinded by her affection for her loved one's apparently Baldev is not apart of that special group of individuals because she never thinks twice before thinking the worst of him.. fine she stood up for him occasionally but when he needed her the most she stated her brother was always right about him.. and now she expects him to just forget everything and move on.. what a hypocrite..

Veera has never told Ranvi till date about all the times she has stood up for him or helped him in any way..Cos she really does love her Veerji & thinks its her duty to stand up for him so there is nothing to show off πŸ˜†  But with Baldev, its almost like she is doing him a favor by standing up for him..Its true she has stood up for him a couple of times..But did she ever expect Ranvi to go & apologize to Baldev for all the rude behavior? Poor guy even had to go to jail after that fight in the dangal..But now for once, Baldev insulted Ranvi & she wants him to apologize to her loser brother asap..Its fine if she prioritizes Ranvi over everyone else..Even Baldev doesn't have a problem with that..But the least you can do is respect other relationships in your life..Or if you feel you cant do justice to them, just don fall in love & serve your Veerji all your life πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
second is ratan.wow,maaf karne wala jyada bada hota hai.aisa hi to y she didnt forgive veera for being daughter of amrit for long time.y she didnt forgive ss instantly after getting betrayed.y didnt she made ranvi to forgive nihal in childhood.badi badi batein & chota dil.hypocrisy lies in blood.
btw from where did rv get so many pixx of veera πŸ€”