Users

Frequent Posters

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bluetides

PDF me daal ke attach kardo 😛

Kya fayda...koi ni parhega...😆

Well the main secret is not very much interesting so i'l not irritate u...just in few words i complete my post...😊
ACP sir is world famous,before watching Cid,i knew him as ACP pradyuman..😛 and also Daya...but not Abhijeet...seriously...
My first epi was man eater but Abhi was not present in this..😆
I started loving him when i watched sr.inspector Abhijeet😳
Now m totally in love with him...😛😳

Yes di,i did'nt recognise him in movies..i watched deewar and ek haseena thi many times,the lawyer who was killed by urmila was Aditya..😲 now i laugh why did'nt i see him...😆😆
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It will intrigue u all that i first noticed not abhi but rocky 😉 😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Choose which officer u noticed first and started admiring and then ans following questions- The first cop I noticed and admired was Viren aka Ashutosh Gowarikar

1.When/in which epi did u first see and what was your first reaction? Why? Flying Note (yeah I guess that was the name .. ) .. He was like the second lead after ACP, I just liked him .. Dunno why .. I was a kid .. And I just liked the personality of his. 

2. Did you love from the beginning or did your admuration gradually grow with time? From the beginning. Since I first saw the show.

3. Before CID were u a fan of the actor/actors? Nope 

4. Before CID, were u aware of his/their identity? Nope

5. If u had seen him/them before CID, did you ever recognise him/them?
(Like me. I never realised adi's roles in films i had seen till i saw abhi) : Dont think so 'cause don't know if Ashutosh did many stuff as an actor.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Choose which officer u noticed first and started admiring and then ans following questions- The first cop I noticed and admired was Viren aka Ashutosh Gowarikar

1.When/in which epi did u first see and what was your first reaction? Why? Flying Note (yeah I guess that was the name .. ) .. He was like the second lead after ACP, I just liked him .. Dunno why .. I was a kid .. And I just liked the personality of his.

2. Did you love from the beginning or did your admuration gradually grow with time? From the beginning. Since I first saw the show.

3. Before CID were u a fan of the actor/actors? Nope

4. Before CID, were u aware of his/their identity? Nope

5. If u had seen him/them before CID, did you ever recognise him/them?
(Like me. I never realised adi's roles in films i had seen till i saw abhi) : Dont think so 'cause don't know if Ashutosh did many stuff as an actor.

And wat abt duo? 😛 😉

Yeah... I knew him as a director till i saw him as an actor in re runs!!!
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1.the 1st episode which i saw was AKI tht also on youtube along with my cousin sis who is a fan of CID b4 me ...Abhi sir was the 1st person whom i saw...and he is the only reason I started watching CID...and i think there is no need to tell why I started loving him , di u know it better than me ..😉

2.I started loving him from the very 1st epi which i saw tht is AKI and my love for him is gradually increasing with each passing day..😳

3.No

4. b4 CID i knew him as Inspector Abhijeet of CID and I think everyone in this country whether a CID fan or a non-CID fan  knows abt ACP sir,Daya sir and Abhijeet sir as these 3 names r very famous...😳 bt I never noticed him in tht way ..

5.No...

Edited by payelsonafan - 9 years ago
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Yes ACP sir 😈

And now Daya😆
bluetides thumbnail